Sreesanth aiming to play third Test against Aussies

DesiChap

COIMBATORE: Desapite being omitted for the Test tour of Australia due to injury, paceman S Sreesanth is aiming to be fit for the third Test of the series to be played in Perth. "Please don't say that I am dropped (from the team). I have not been found fit by the selectors, due to injury reasons," Sreesanth told here. The bowler, here to attend an award function at a private college, said he was now focusing on playing for Kerala in the Ranji Trophy match against Railways from December 25. "I want to prove my fitness and get a chance to play against Australia in the third Test. If not, I am still confident that I will be back in the one-dayers (tri-series in Australia)," he said. Asked whether new finds Ishant Sharma and Pankaj Singh would be a threat for him, he said dDo not call it a threat. I know both the bowlers. Just as I got the chance to play for India, they have also got the opportunity to play for the country." Sreesanth said is undergoing ayurveda treatment in the city for the last one week to recover from his shoulder injury. Since he did not want to go for surgery, he preferred ayurveda. He would be going to Mumbai on Friday to meet Indian team physio John Gloster and discuss his fitness http://www.dnaindia.com/report.asp?newsid=1139125

If Ayurvedha treats him, then so be it!!! although it makes me think how on earth is that gonna help him defeat his injury..!! ..but hell..if he gets treated, i will give him 100 bottles of "zandu balm" as a gift...!!! he is one guy india can punt on 2 give 'it' 2 the Aussies...!!!

sreesanth is the best india fast bowler as i see zaheer also was not at his best against pakistan actually i found him bowling no where at his best..he was bowling at 130 kph and hardly swinging . it seems that he was carrying injury in the last match....sree took some 3 wickets in the one off one day which he played against PAK...we need him against australia and is way ahead of even zak today i feel that RP and Sree could have been the best bowlers but now it would be rp who wud do well and ZAK would also be fine if he finds his fitness. MUNAF..one should ask him to retire from cricket...sombody told me he is 24 yr old.. i feel he is 37 yr old and not a 24 yr old.. i dont think i need to say anything more... Has any of u seen pankaj bowling..i m not too impressed by ishant

sreesanth is the best india fast bowler as i see zaheer also was not at his best against pakistan actually i found him bowling no where at his best..he was bowling at 130 kph and hardly swinging . it seems that he was carrying injury in the last match....sree took some 3 wickets in the one off one day which he played against PAK...we need him against australia and is way ahead of even zak today i feel that RP and Sree could have been the best bowlers but now it would be rp who wud do well and ZAK would also be fine if he finds his fitness. MUNAF..one should ask him to retire from cricket...sombody told me he is 24 yr old.. i feel he is 37 yr old and not a 24 yr old.. i dont think i need to say anything more... Has any of u seen pankaj bowling..i m not too impressed by ishant
There are a couple of videos on this site. He reminds me of Chris Tremlett. Not sure if that is praise or criticism.
MUNAF..one should ask him to retire from cricket...sombody told me he is 24 yr old.. i feel he is 37 yr old and not a 24 yr old.. i dont think i need to say anything more...
VVS (vishal vir singh) Please show respect to your elders. Daadaji Munna Bhai Patel is not 37 - you got the order of digits wrong, he is 73 yrs old.