ICF Ashes SS- England 2015

I had to...simply made Clarke captaan days before the start. Didn't change the team after that. And now I see it's 5 changes cost...crap rule. Anyways I still think 20 changes for a 5 match test series is so much and I think I can get away with this one blunder if I play cautiously from now.
Cheers, I will be changing captain every game now on. Hopefully points dont get deducted.
I have put Joe Root in first game. Wanted to change it to Rogers before this game. But wasnt aware of the cost associated with that. So didnt do it.
ab bas Root fail hojaye to apna kaam banjayega :aha: kabhi bhi kisi ko bhi apna sahi kaptaan nahi batana :hitler:
It's Rogers fecking me up. When your behind all you want to see is 1st guy unhappy not fecking happy and confident. Fecking **** is Scarface. :finger:
Actually no Rogers and Steve isn't captain, so it is a bad day but why tell the newbies about it :secret:
Actually no Rogers and Steve isn't captain' date=' so it is a bad day but why tell the newbies about it :secret:[/quote'] Yeah don't get our hopes up! :finger: Have to say though Scarface has probably surpassed Straight Drive as the greatest modern day SS. Can he be compared to MK Paul and bobbydhillon? It's a tough one. Lets assume he wins this his 6th title. He would have titles in cricketweb, cricinfo and ICF. His biggest win would be World Cup. However we must remember in the golden era of ss bobby had to compete with another ATG in MK Paul. MK has 9 titles, bobby 8. Most importantly bobby came back and did it again last year in WT20. A long tournament too. All titles from ICF SS only, but Bradman didn't play ODI's or T20's so it's tough to compare. For now all time top 3: 1. bobby 2. MK 3. Scarface (assuming 6th) Modern day: 1. Scarface 2. Straight Drive others well behind legacy wise. Probably zakk with a global No.1 and IPL title but he unfortunately has LKC's which are detrimental for his legacy. Very close between FI and zakk. I have 4 runner ups, 2 titles, if only I had converted them. 3 were last day losses.