ICF Ashes SS- England 2015

End of first test and I hit the rock bottom in the points table. Know what ? cant ask for a better start than this! When I win at the end of this tourney :woot: this is the kind of start that will make it look even better, bigger and epic. The kind of start that will prove why I am the Great One :finger: The kind of start that will define the masterclass of my victory :bigboss: Time to unleash on these XI minnows :ohyeah:

ab tumhare aur mere beech ki points ki duri ghat gayi hai. 3rd inning ke baad to pakka tumhe paar karjaoga :aha: KPXI tumhe paar kargaya :hehe: uske jaisa CHIT SS aaj tak dekha nahi aur tum us se maat khagaye :hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Action speaks louder than words
End of first test and I hit the rock bottom in the points table. Know what ? cant ask for a better start than this! When I win at the end of this tourney :woot: this is the kind of start that will make it look even better, bigger and epic. The kind of start that will prove why I am the Great One :finger: The kind of start that will define the masterclass of my victory :bigboss: Time to unleash on these XI minnows :ohyeah:
:hysterical: :roti: ki tarah bel denge.
:woot: zaroor tum hi jeetoge LKC :giggle:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Seeing other people fail makes me not want to retire all the time. :two_thumbs_up:
Is baar mujhako 11 players se khelanaa hai. Matc start hone ke kitane pahale final team denaa hotaa hai?
official match time se pehle save karna apni team :two_thumbs_up: per agar tum 10 players se hi itna accha kar rahe ho to phir 11 se khelne ki kya zaroorat hai :hmmm: