ICF Ashes SS- England 2015

First inning done. 1920-1609=311 points gap. I hope Scarface didnt pick Smith and Roger :pray:
Rogers uski team me nahi hai per Smith hai :nice: kya tumhe apne players per bharosa nahi hai jo tum dusro ke players per depend kar rahe ho :poink:
Root meraa Crapthaan. Gyaa. Changing him next game :mad:
dhyaan rahe ki SSC jise bhi kaptaan rakhega use galti se bhi na rakhna :secret: ek baar KPXI ka kaptaan copy karoge chalega per SSC ka galti se bhi nahi karna :hysterical:

12 - 8 Thats how The Great One gives it back :finger: I am coming after you ***** each and every single fecking one of you :bandit: Know what ? the Two Times Champ has a good piece of advice to offer all you midcard good for nothing overhyped loonies :hehe: Just run away from the league to save yourself from the Great One's wrath :bigboss:

12 - 8 Thats how The Great One gives it back :finger: I am coming after you ***** each and every single fecking one of you :bandit: Know what ? the Two Times Champ has a good piece of advice to offer all you midcard good for nothing overhyped loonies :hehe: Just run away from the league to save yourself from the Great One's wrath :bigboss:
Yes we will heed your warning for sure... To the more civilised posters in this thead: quite an intriguing contest it's building up to be up top. :clap: