EID Celebrations in Kashmir. Pakistan, IS flags raised

rageaddict

who did they vote for is the more important question. And the voter turnout was pathetic in the muslim majority areas.
who? Enlighten me. Voter turnout around 80%. is the fact. Historically it has been around 60%. Thats about same as in rest of india. A pocket of 850K people among 1.25 billion people is insignificant. Hope you can now put to rest your Mission Kashmir. The only reason we are entertaining this is because that pocket is adjacent to Pakistan with porous border. One terrorist wielding a AK 47 is good enough to convince a village of 1000 peoples to go along with his line. In nineties India was caught offguard, when Pakistanis filled India side withh terrorists, but since then Terrrorism related incident have gone down. Wait for 10 more years, Even if there is some increase in that 850K(unlikely), with a more secure border, there will be absolutely no Kashmir story to tell. RDX bomb blast, Parliament and Mumbai attacks will turn into occasional stone pelting incident which wont make headlines.

My stance on this is and has always been the same, referendum. Let there be a referendum, bring in the UN and other parties to try and ensure it's run and counted fairly. Wonder what the outcome of a referendum would be. Actually I don't. I think independance would win comfortably. Perhaps due to the number of Muslims votes to join Pakistan would probably outnumber votes to join India. But it would be a very low %. More than 75% would probably vote independance if done fairly without rigging.

For a Muslim there is victory even in death' date=' those killed will be in heaven God willing.[/quote'] Well, Indian army is famous for giving you people the honor. Fastest dating service, allowing you people to go bang the hoors in the heaven. I wish you come here and enjoy the service by Indian army. Kashmir is a living example of a failed separatist movement. Indian army has been sending your kind to hoors for a long time in Kashmir. As long as people are patriotic they will continue to join the army and we will continue to eliminate mujahedeens. And we have 1.2 billion of them. Lol. Even your quran asks people to be loyal to the country they live in. He he..

Well, Indian army is famous for giving you people the honor. Fastest dating service, allowing you people to go bang the hoors in the heaven. I wish you come here and enjoy the service by Indian army. Kashmir is a living example of a failed separatist movement. Indian army has been sending your kind to hoors for a long time in Kashmir. As long as people are patriotic they will continue to join the army and we will continue to eliminate mujahedeens. And we have 1.2 billion of them. Lol. Even your quran asks people to be loyal to the country they live in. He he..
Kashmiri's just need to be patient victory will come when Allah wills, after hardship their ease.

For a Muslim there is victory even in death' date=' those killed will be in heaven God willing.[/quote'] And that is why muslim civilization is a big fat zero at everything...those who live for the afterlife, waste their real life. Sent from my GT-S5830D using Tapatalk 2

Kashmiri's just need to be patient victory will come when Allah wills' date=' after hardship their ease.[/quote'] Same thing was said about Eelam in Sri Lanka by LTTE which was the most dangerous terrorist group in the world. What happened to them? These Kashmiris are not even 1% of our population. Lol. We will kill the mujahedeens at will. If they want to remain patient, let them remain patient. We will change the demographics of Jammu and Kashmir in 100 years from now. Nothing can be done after that. Meanwhile, you people can keep dying for Allah. We are happy to help you to go to heaven and bang the hoors...

My stance on this is and has always been the same, referendum. Let there be a referendum, bring in the UN and other parties to try and ensure it's run and counted fairly. Wonder what the outcome of a referendum would be. Actually I don't. I think independance would win comfortably. Perhaps due to the number of Muslims votes to join Pakistan would probably outnumber votes to join India. But it would be a very low %. More than 75% would probably vote independance if done fairly without rigging.
Its not as simple as you are making out to be. Both GOI and Pakistan as well has rest of World have carried out their surveys (Covertly and overtly) among Muslim population. It all totally depends on How the question is asked in referrendum. 1 Given Choice between just India and Pakistan. Pakistani Kashmiri Muslims will mostly vote overwhelmingly for Pakistan(Reason: Mostly hate India). Indian Kashmiris will vote overwhelmingly for for India (Reason: who wants to join Pakistan). 2. Given choice between Independence and status quo. Pakistani Kasmiris will vote for status quo (Reason: Existing Paki Elites will become irrelevant in a Independent Kashmir) Indian Kashmiri Muslims will vote for independence. All of the above is without considering vote of non Muslims who will only vote for India. And the non Muslim vote is enough to tilt the balance in favour of India when you consider whole of J&K inclung PoK (hence Pakistan isnt interested in eithe option 1 or option 2 kind of referendum. For India, Its too much risk for option 2)

^ India still thinks it can win marginally in case of the option 2 as well but as u mentioned in that case, Pakisatnin establishment will blame foul play and exploit the situation with use of terrorism once more with new inflamed nationalistic feeling among Muslim youths of Kasmir

^ India still thinks it can win marginally in case of the option 2 as well but as u mentioned in that case' date=' Pakisatnin establishment will blame foul play and exploit the situation with use of terrorism once more with new inflamed nationalistic feeling among Muslim youths of Kasmir[/quote'] Before that, we need China to return back the portion of Kashmir that was gifted by Pak. Not happening.