India vs Aus 4 Tests SuperSelector Now Open - Prize iPod Shuffle

varun

Zaheer is in my team. now he is out of the series. i want to replace him. plz dont deduct any points from my substitution player as well as ur transaction fee of 50 points! plz, this is an unforeseen emergency .Plz. any way, i am out of the top twenty now.:pray: I had been showing off my top 15 place after the first test as a token of my "cricketing knowledge" and justification for waking my wife up at 4.45 am for the early morning cup of coffee. if she comes to know that i am so low, she will throw coffee on my lap top and brand me as a "no hoper" in ICF-SS , in front of my Daughter. I am a hero in her eyes, Varun! Plz:nervous:

Zaheer is in my team. now he is out of the series. i want to replace him. plz dont deduct any points from my substitution player as well as ur transaction fee of 50 points! plz, this is an unforeseen emergency .Plz. any way, i am out of the top twenty now.:pray: I had been showing off my top 15 place after the first test as a token of my "cricketing knowledge" and justification for waking my wife up at 4.45 am for the early morning cup of coffee. if she comes to know that i am so low, she will throw coffee on my lap top and brand me as a "no hoper" in ICF-SS , in front of my Daughter. I am a hero in her eyes, Varun! Plz:nervous:
:haha::haha: Oh come on man, My position is close to 50 :( PS: wrong thread ko bump kiya.. Let me move these messages to the correct thread
:haha::haha: Oh come on man, My position is close to 50 :( PS: wrong thread ko bump kiya.. Let me move these messages to the correct thread
It is ok, Varun. But seriously I am asking whether there is a provision for substitution of players who are injured and out of the entire series, not just substituting for the sake of form or for additional points. By the way, If u give one free substitution for me in this case( ZAK), 30 other teams also would survive. I just cant imagine one player not accumulating any points from a whole test Boss, Come on! (wife has been asking me for latest updates of SS , i had been telling her that, it will be updated only after the test is over. just 3 days left, Man, my lap top is 48 grand when i bought and i am not sure how much these guys will charge for fixing coffee spilled key board as warrnty expired last week only:cantstop:)