Rohit Sharma Appreciation Squad

Yeah rohit got grand total of 8 matches at no3.Yuvraj singh till 2005 averaged 32.Rohit sharma has won odis for india singlehandedly.As i said if he is a disaster our standards are pretty high.
Yep he is a disaster,because hasnt done enough to justify his place in the team,played purely on the basis of his talents.And the hypocrite that you are,you dont see any wrong with Dhoni continuing with a Rhiti Management non performing player coz you like that player :hmmm:
Yep he is a disaster' date='because hasnt done enough to justify his place in the team,played purely on the basis of his talents.And the hypocrite that you are,you dont see any wrong with Dhoni continuing with a Rhiti Management non performing player coz you like that player :hmmm:[/quote'] :--D I am a hypocrite.Rhiti management with mindscapes have got a good one in rohit .They faltered on most.BTW I do not mind him dropped for odis if he gets selected for test.
IMO problem is not wrong format' date=' ODI's are must for good IPL contracts & ads, nobody will pay $2M for a Test player like Pujara. Rohit is talented and deserves good earnings, no second thought about it. Let him establish his place in ODIs, tests can wait. But he must bat at no. 3.[/quote'] So your saying a player should concentrate on ODI"s as it will mean bigger IPL contracts? The fact the Pujara wouldnt command Ž£2m in IPL is pointless, he is a much bigger player for India than Rohit and will make money outside IPL i.e. Laxman/Dravid. Also IPL churns out player after player, those who do well in tests will be remembered forever as legends.
Ok ... Finally a sensible argument ... My point is he should be given a decent run in tests ... I wasn't saying he will be great ... He may fail miserably ... But if Raina gets 17 tests, if yuvraj gets 40 tests, if ravindra freakin jadeja gets a test ... Wth is the problem if rohit Sharma who has a better technique and first class record than those guys gets a run. it seems people are more concerned with winning an argument than seeing a talented player with a brilliant domestic record get a chance. So guys ... You guys win the argument! I give up! Well done! I hope our test side is full of guys like jadeja, s.tiwary, ... Just as long as there is no nohit. Omg nohit rhymes with rohit ... That must mean I know something about cricket
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: ps totally agree with post as well
So your saying a player should concentrate on ODI"s as it will mean bigger IPL contracts? The fact the Pujara wouldnt command Ž£2m in IPL is pointless' date=' he is a much bigger player for India than Rohit and will make money outside IPL i.e. Laxman/Dravid. Also IPL churns out player after player, those who do well in tests will be remembered forever as legends.[/quote'] Pujara will never get to listen to crowd cheering his name, he will never experience that electrifying buzz, go outside and ask who Laxman was? only few who watch Tests will remember him. Dravid was a successful ODI player, 10,000+ runs is great achievement. So don't mention Dravid with Laxman in same breath.
Pujara will never get to listen to crowd cheering his name' date=' he will never experience that electrifying buzz, go outside and ask who Laxman was? only few who watch Tests will remember him. Dravid was a successful ODI player, 10,000+ runs is great achievement. So don't mention Dravid with Laxman in same breath.[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
actually now a days its increasing with every failure in odis logic....here we go be prepared...! since yuvraj and raina are good odi players and failed in tests thatm ust mean rohit who is failing in odis is good test player! :woot: :yay::hitler::hitler:
:hysterical: :hysterical:
Pujara will never get to listen to crowd cheering his name' date=' he will never experience that electrifying buzz, go outside and ask who Laxman was? only few who watch Tests will remember him. Dravid was a successful ODI player, 10,000+ runs is great achievement. So don't mention Dravid with Laxman in same breath.[/quote'] :finger: Crowds chanted Pu-Ja-Ra, Pu-Ja-Ra in every Test in the England series, and before the crowds can chant 'Ro- ', Rohit is usually back in the pavilion. Then the crowds start with their MC-BC.
Lot of work to be done by Rohit' date=' I think he will do well in 1 of the next 2 games.[/quote'] anything above 4 is a job well done for him :giggle::giggle: he use to see his stumps rearranged or given lbw before.. this time he was caught .. great improvement :weights: