Phone, Tablet releases 2015 year edition

vvvslaxman

see products are one thing but its vision...they are now caring more about services and not just os ...like i said i use android but i use microsft office suite ,one note ,outlook and their storage solution on cloud ..

they would have never done this under last CEO and that is biggest change now their one OS solution is paying off and they are half a decade ahead of competition at that.

Ballmer almost ran MS to the ground  . It is such a very very good news for all that they have turned around

Other than liquid cooling, the biggest feature on Lumia is Continuum. 

http://gizmodo.com/lumia-950-and-950xl-hands-on-hello-again-windows-phon-1734986103

Yup all the other features are more or less available on all phones. Infact all phones are pretty good these days. This continuum is the game changer for lumia. You cannot go wrong with any phone these days. 

Yup all the other features are more or less available on all phones. Infact all phones are pretty good these days. This continuum is the game changer for lumia. You cannot go wrong with any phone these days. 

They just turned the phone into a dockable computer. This massively reduces the need of carrying the laptop around. 

Huawei the same company which manufactured Nexus 6P announced Honor 7 in India. Full unibody metal device, fast finger print sensor for 23k on flipkart.

They aren't using the Qualcomm chipset with Adreno GPU for Honor 7. 

Mali GPU's are notorious for over heating. 

They aren't using the Qualcomm chipset with Adreno GPU for Honor 7. 

Mali GPU's are notorious for over heating. 

heats up mainly in gaming.btw, most phones heat up during heavy usage.

Their Kirin chipset isn't bad, only issue is that Mali gpu isn't made for gaming