Phone, Tablet releases 2015 year edition

vvvslaxman

i have used s6 of cousin and yes battery is mediocre and it did heat but only while charging and updating otherwise did not feel much heat at all.

feeling heat is non issue as it means phone is getting cooler and unlike g3 from lg which had to shut down some features and many sony phones who shut down cameras its non issue in samsung phones and iphones .

btw i prefer design language of s series now as it looks different from metal and on top of that you get amazing wireless charging which currently is not possible on metal phones.

S6 design now is good with glass build.

Edited by rkt.india

S6 design now is good with glass build.

it hardware wise is perfect now and even software is fine but ram management sucks ...

note 5 is better in that so i am considering it now (battery is also good ) 

do you guys think nexus 6p will have good camera? (it is now important for me this year )

it hardware wise is perfect now and even software is fine but ram management sucks ...

do you guys think nexus 6p will have good camera? (it is now important for me this year )

Nexus 6P has a good camera. Dxo Mark already tested it and in their top 3 now. The advantage it has is bigger pixels in a 12 mp sensor, 1.55um, no other phone has that.

sony is always over priced but 720p is not issue but camera quality again is..

hardware wise its best camera sensor in any main stream phone but again they messed up in software.

Z5 camera tested by Dxomark is good. They should fix Z5 compact software too.

I dont think heating can be resolved completely and when using a QHD display, it is bound to heat up and with a small battery pack in S6, it is not surprising that it drains quickly during gaming. My Lumia 920 heats up like anything. Lets see how liquid cooling works in new Lumias. That might be the trend for coming generations of phones to limit heating issues. Lenovo has packed 5000 MAH battery in their new phone Vibe P1. Other companies must look to do the same too. Note is as big as P1 but only has 3200 MAH battery.

It is the characteristic of 810. That is why they have incorporated liquid cooling.

It is the characteristic of 810. That is why they have incorporated liquid cooling.

battery drain is not but throttling is and liquid cooling will help microsoft to make phone run at its quickest (like fans in laptops ) 

battery drain was problem with software in some phones and games will always drain battery so i always suggest phablets or tablets to gamers as heat dispates better and better battery .

6P's camera will be good but won't be as good as S6 or Note 5. Good thing about nexus is, it works well with 3rd party cameras. 

Also, Android M in 6P allows you to uninstall the pre-installed google apps. 

Motorola Moto X Style with 21MP rear camera, fast charging 3000mAh battery, 3GB RAM launching today in India

http://www.ibnlive.com/news/tech/motorola-moto-x-style-with-21mp-rear-camera-fast-charging-3000mah-battery-3gb-ram-launching-today-in-india-1148790.html

It is a good phone though a bit too big for comfortable one hand usage, good camera, price will be reasonable too, but I am worried about the service part.

Edited by rkt.india

6P's camera will be good but won't be as good as S6 or Note 5. Good thing about nexus is, it works well with 3rd party cameras. 

Also, Android M in 6P allows you to uninstall the pre-installed google apps. 

nothing is as good camera wise compared to samsung phones this year so i am waiting for reviews ..any idea when they will pop up ?

nothing is as good camera wise compared to samsung phones this year so i am waiting for reviews ..any idea when they will pop up ?

Isnt 6P a bit too big at 159 mm of length. Nexus 6 had same length at 6 inches of display. They could have trimmed it a bit more.

Edited by rkt.india

Isnt 6P a bit too big at 159 mm of length. Nexus 6 had same length at 6 inches of display. They could have trimmed it a bit more.

that is a factor too as note 5 is smaller in almost every dimension ..

i need phone badly and i think i will get note by tomorrow :nice:

that is a factor too as note 5 is smaller in almost every dimension ..

i need phone badly and i think i will get note by tomorrow :nice:

Note 5 is a bit more compact with 153 mm of length. and 10 plus K expensive.

Edited by rkt.india