Sehwag Net Practice Picture

bear23

@fineleg.... wats u r problem with Viru? let's first pray for him to get a chance in MCG...even then he fails in both innings' then only u can criticise him I have been watching u having a go at Viru all these days unnecessarly
Whats my problem with Viru? It is his stupid batting that he has refused to learn anything even after being dropped. After all this time, the mode of dismissal is picture perfect. Huge gap between bat and pad that ball sneaks in comfortably to rattle the stumps, if not the pads, or flaying at one on or outside off stump to edge to keeper or slips. The guy has not used his brain to practice and work on these weaknesses. You keep praying danra, and keep hoping for the miracle. I will judge based on how he plays and he is crap poor these days. I will not hope for miracles, I will merely look at whether he has improved or not. No sentimental B.S.
Finey to be fair..if you had seen dada bat during the time he was dropped there is no way in hell he should have been recalled...now here we are..Dada is our best middle order bat for 2007...
During the time he was dropped, dada did much better than viru has been doing now. True he did not do great to merit a recall, but he was not as pathetic as viru is doing in domestics nowadays.