BCCI-PCB talks hit by anti-Pakistan protest

Sports and cultural exchanges, Diplomacy and befriending with neighboring nation is agreeable with nation having similar virtues and principles. Pakistan as a nation always had a anti-indian polcies when it comes to strategy making, politics or defence issues.

ONE OF PRIME RESPONSIBILITY OF CITIZEN IS TO RESPECT NATIONAL ARMY AND EVERY SOLDIER WHO IS FIGHTING DIRECT/PROXY WAR AND RISKING LIFE FOR OUR SAFETY. WE ALL KNOW THE CROSS BORDER FIRINGS GOING EVERY MONTH.

Sports are meant for friendship and Good ties between states/countries. Cricket ties with Pakistan will never change the virtues and mentality of authorities and politicians in Pakistan.At the time when we want to promote Peace in all possible ways, such help will lead to more power of the Pak army which we all know that they are hardly interested in peace.

The money earned by PCB will definitely be used entaxed by Pakistan Government and same came be used against Jihadi activities against Indian. In my opinion, I would not like to contribute or let our governing bodies help in any way which indirectly helps Pakistan kill our brave army men and my other fellow citizens or sponser a single bullet that can target my countrymen .

One cannot accuse this step as Hindu Nationalism.  It is pure patriotism and concern for my nation's armymen and my beloved ones.

Out of many not-so-welcome actions of Shiv Sena, I welcome this move with both hands. There should be no cricket or any sort of cultural exhange with Pakistan until it really starts behaving like a responsible neighbour and willing-to-be-friendly nation.

Edited by paragkn
Grammar correction