Rohit Sharma return to action Red carpet thread

maniac

1 hour ago, maniac said:

Guys... this is it...time has come!!!

before I make a case let me take you on a common childhood memory..that individual in your classroom-who would always be naughty, wouldn't have a care in the world,will watch movies the night of the exam and has a casual attitude and still manage to be in the top tier.

i am not talking about the student who is just not gifted or does the hard work, I am not talking about the super intelligent and super studious types but the guy you know if he even puts in that little effort will be unreachable.

yes that is the guy and in this context his name is Rohit Sharma!!!

time to call and him and give him a final ultimatum-these 3 tests. That is the kick he needs right now.

the guy averages 80+ in his last series but that is not the point here.

Aussies are bringing it and we need to play fire with fire.

Need to tell rohit that his injuries will be taken care off and he needs to bust out those swanesque off spinners too.

its high time...there is an opening and we need to unleash our maverick secret weapon.

A guy who showed the world 250 can happen as an individual score...miracles can happen twice...offspinners can take hat tricks in t20.

Yes we need him....time to end this okeefe guy's career.

hate the playa don't hate the game...the disdain some of you might have for me or for rohit is clouding your judgement.

take a deep breath and think for a moment in isolation...an SOS needs to be send out right now.

o rohit where a'rthou 

We have enough problems already and you are trying to add one more... Rohit's suited to shorter formats and that's what he should focus on. If he hasn't managed to grab his spot despite playing for 10 years at intl level, he's not gonna do it in the future a la Yuvraj and Raina in Tests. I would look at getting guys like Karun Nair, Shreyas Iyer and Rishabh Pant etc. instead of Rohit.

5 hours ago, maniac said:

before I make a case let me take you on a common childhood memory..that individual in your classroom-who would always be naughty, wouldn't have a care in the world,will watch movies the night of the exam and has a casual attitude and still manage to be in the top tier.

i am not talking about the student who is just not gifted or does the hard work, I am not talking about the super intelligent and super studious types but the guy you know if he even puts in that little effort will be unreachable.

time to call and him and give him a final ultimatum-these 3 tests. That is the kick he needs right now.

Need to tell rohit that his injuries will be taken care off and he needs to bust out those swanesque off spinners too.

its high time...there is an opening and we need to unleash our maverick secret weapon.

A guy who showed the world 250 can happen as an individual score...miracles can happen twice...offspinners can take hat tricks in t20.

hate the playa don't hate the game...the disdain some of you might have for me or for rohit is clouding your judgement.

take a deep breath and think for a moment in isolation...an SOS needs to be send out right now.

o rohit where a'rthou 

A triple centurion is waiting in the wings ,who also can roll his arm for a few off spinners.

o rohit where a'rthou 

80 u say ?We have a guy averaging 170 in his last series waiting in the wings .

17 hours ago, maniac said:

o rohit where a'rthou 

How will his injuries be taken care off.......how easy is it to ?????

The guy struggled against herath in galle and then Santner in wct20.........any lateral movement puts him in trouble