Who do you prefer at no.4 in ODIs? Manish or Ajinkya?

Lannister

thing is pandey is yet another version of Rohit. That is both good and bad. Talented players with some technical problems. He will produce gems and will also fail. hope he gets a good backing to prove himself. Rahane to me is someone more consistent and should be number 4 right now. Pandey can be number 5 - he seems like better options than likes of Rayudu tried so far. 

If they have to fight for one spot then it has to be rahane right now in my opinion. 

thing is pandey is yet another version of Rohit. That is both good and bad. Talented players with some technical problems. He will produce gems and will also fail. hope he gets a good backing to prove himself. Rahane to me is someone more consistent and should be number 4 right now. Pandey can be number 5 - he seems like better options than likes of Rayudu tried so far. 

If they have to fight for one spot then it has to be rahane right now in my opinion. 

Well yes he looks to have technical issues,N soon  sides will catch it but it all about how he find ways to make runs.

Or else i wud still love to try someone like iyer. 

Rahane just have that all round game, yes he can do well on tough pitches but in odi ull mostly find flat decks or few slow pithces

N rahane didnt do that well in zimb,nz n sa odi were it seamed a bit. 

IF rahane is 4, pandey is 5, dhoni 6, jadeja 7. Then there wud b a srs problem at death over. 

Dhoni needs his 15-20 balls to get in, Jadeja is not gud at hittting, Pandey is someone again who looks to atleast need 10-15 balls before he starts goin 

Even if u play pandya , again to soon to be trusted with 10 over + there wud b no one in top order to bowl

The reason this t20 squad looks better becoz raina,yuvraj,pandya can bowl and even tonk the ball really really well. 

the reason even aus looks better odi side becoz marsh,maxwell faulkner all can bowl bat and strike the ball