Deodhar Trophy

Mosher

Krishna Das  bowling 120 k to 123 k mostly....in his second spell too.

How does such slow pacers do so well in Ranji Trophy ?

Our administrators need to think about the pitches being used.

It's because this is Trundle-land. Vinay Kumar is the greatest domestic pacer on the scene... see what that says about our quality? heehee

It's because this is Trundle-land. Vinay Kumar is the greatest domestic pacer on the scene... see what that says about our quality? heehee

Such bowlers do very well on helpful green tracks. I remember one Australian bowler Trent Copeland who was averaging 19 when he played his first test and used to bowl 125 kph. There are several such bowlers in English County cricket too.

Such bowlers do very well on helpful green tracks. I remember one Australian bowler Trent Copeland who was averaging 19 when he played his first test and used to bowl 125 kph. There are several such bowlers in English County cricket too.

Even if a bowler is bowling at 125-130, he should have brain when he bowls. Most of our current bowlers don't have it.

Martin Bicknell and Ealham from England were good examples too.