Boom-Boom-Boomrah

i think india will open with ash in the t20 wc. so maybe bumrah has to bowl 1 in first six.

nehra

ash

nehra

ash

nehra

bummers

the big problem is pandya. not good enough to bowl in first 6.

so that means bummers has to bowl more.

long term he has to learn.

I would try Raina in the first six overs as a gamble.He is accurate,bowls his overs quickly and has done well on occasions in IPL bowling in poweplays on occasions.

Well worth trying it as a gamble IMO.

really part time spinner in first 6 overs ?

how many times has he done this in ipl ? (i did not follow csk as closely as you )

Hardik pandya was quite defensive against Australians - he bowled all balls nearly at the wide line and was kinda lucky to have few balls accepted as legal balls.

he never tried to get a wicket though managed to get a wicket still.

to keep a genuine wicket taking fast bowler ( outside of india) and to keep a genuine wicket taking spinner like Mishra or Negi out in india would mean to be lil defensive.

on indian tracks even an ashwin is an all rounder, even a negi is an all rounder and even jadeja is a genuine all rounder specially for T20.

They seem to be going berserk over the term All rounders and I would like them to consider 5 good bowling options even in t 20.. whether we need pandya or not is also a question india..as in indian conditions even a Mishra can do the role of a all rounder for a t 20 or axar patel could also meet expectations.

pandya is required outside of asia for odi and t20 teams.

I have myself played t20's and normally first 4 to 6 players only complete the entire 20 overs .. last 4 guys just sit on the benches with their pads on.

I believe its the 50 over contest where one needs 4 bowlers and one Pandya...I m considering ashwin and jaddu as bowlers here as outside of india , they have hardly done much.

Negi could challenge Jadeja now. may be all the three play in the T 20. Negi could play ahead of Mishra.