ICF WT20 2016 Fantasy League

After having couple of really bad days I'm still leading the table quite handsomely, so I really don't see any hope for you guys! This was the perfect time to make up for the huge difference, but no one even came close!

245wu8p.jpg

Edited by Razi

After having couple of really bad days I'm still leading the table quite handsomely, so I really don't see any hope for you guys! This was the perfect time to make up for the huge difference, but no one even came close!

lagta hai mere ICF se door rahne ka kuch fayda huwa hai  :--D

mujhe phir se door jana padega  :giggle:

Only watched India games and made most changes before toss - but still at number 4 :bandit:

December-wala GOAT @ 15 :hysterical:

Razi another big talker @ 8 in the real tournament :hysterical:

@sourab10forever how many points for winning the tourney i.e. Phase 2,3,4?

phase 2+3+4 combined 500 base points

EDIT : 400 base points only...we didn't include the qualifiers.

Edited by sourab10forever

So, I was really busy these last few days and couldn't select the team properly, thought that might give you guys the opportunity to topple me or at least bring the gap closer, but it seems there's nothing that can take me down, still way ahead in the top!

jb4qjt.jpg

chalo mere door rahne se sab ka fayda ho raha hai is liye bye bye  :winky:

Kyu be tu toh ab tak 8000 points bhi nahi kar paya, kaha gaya tera bade bade baatein? Bohut pehle hi kaha tha tujhe, ye FL khelna tera baas ki baat nahi hain, phir bhi tu dheeth ki tara khelta raha! :facepalm:

On Friday, March 25, 2016 at 1:22 AM, Razi said:

So, I was really busy these last few days and couldn't select the team properly, thought that might give you guys the opportunity to topple me or at least bring the gap closer, but it seems there's nothing that can take me down, still way ahead in the top!

jb4qjt.jpg

Did a Carlos Brathwaite on you :winky: