Why Pak should not play in the WT20

zen

It is a general thinking in India that the revenue generated in Indo- Pak bilateral matches by PCB is spent in making bombs & ammunitions by Jihadi groups to sponsor terrorism in India, and I am not kidding.

I m just curious...isn't it right?

Thats what I have been thinking and i would be totally surprised if it not right...

Since, ISI is in most of the attacks in india and everyone knows ISI is Pak Govt intelligent agency.....

Any money earned by Pak Govt, it will spend fraction of it in ISI and unfortunately, ISI uses it for wrong purpose...

I wish, pak govt starts using most of the money for the poor.......

There are so many poor citizen in either side of the borders and most of the money from both nations spend on military....

Poor people and middle class people of both nations are the actual losers...Western and European nations are the actual gainers

Below is the schedule for Markhors' group games. Directly or indirectly, only WB has given Pak assurance. Pak would have to play a couple of group games in Punjab as well which has not provided the assurance. So Pak, what is the hurry to get on the plane to Ind? Your concerns are yet not addressed completely. 

DATE AND TIMEMATCHWEATHER
  • Wed Mar 16 (20 ovs)15:00 local (09:30 GMT | 05:30 EDT | 04:30 CDT | 02:30 PDT)
    14th Match, Super 10 Group 2 - Pakistan v TBC (Qualifier 1A)Eden Gardens, KolkataLIVE D/N
    Isolated Thunderstorms22 - 33° C
  • Sat Mar 19 (20 ovs)19:30 local (14:00 GMT | 10:00 EDT | 09:00 CDT | 07:00 PDT)
    19th Match, Super 10 Group 2 - India v PakistanEden Gardens, KolkataLIVE D/N
    N/A
  • Tue Mar 22 (20 ovs)19:30 local (14:00 GMT | 10:00 EDT | 09:00 CDT | 07:00 PDT)
    23rd Match, Super 10 Group 2 - New Zealand v PakistanPunjab Cricket Association IS Bindra Stadium, Mohali, ChandigarhLIVE D/N
    N/A
  • Fri Mar 25 (20 ovs)15:00 local (09:30 GMT | 05:30 EDT | 04:30 CDT | 02:30 PDT)
    26th Match, Super 10 Group 2 - Australia v PakistanPunjab Cricket Association IS Bindra Stadium, Mohali, ChandigarhLIVE D/N
    N/A

Edited by rett