World cup almost over for India

Stuge

Pak will lose to NZ, beats Aus

India will beat BD but loses to Aus

NZ loses to BD or wins ..doesnt matter.

India will be screwed by NRR..hopefully better sense prevails and Aus lets India thru by losing to India...

:mad:

Did I read that right? Aus will lose to India purposely??

NZ yes. They have played really well. But what has Pak done till now that they deserve to go through. 

Pak team looks more balanced in all dept than Aus & Ind. They have a very good bowling line up, batting looks good too with some power hitters. So, don't diss out Pak only because they lost to Ind. If Pak can play like they did against BD, they will win against Aus & NZ.

For me, if Pak can win against NZ tonight, then Ind will have very very minimal chance to go through.

Edited by broken_wings

Pak team looks more balanced in all dept than Aus & Ind. They have a very good bowling line up, batting looks good too with some power hitters. So, don't diss out Pak only because they lost to Ind. If Pak can play like they did against BD, they will win against Aus & NZ.

For me, if Pak can win against NZ tonight, then Ind will have very very minimal chance to go through.

:giggle:

They haven't JUST lost to India. They lost in Asia Cup, in NZ, against Eng in UAE.

Edited by deathmonger

Balanced? They don't even have a proper spinner in their squad for a tournament that is played in India. Pakistan's fast bowling is overrated, only Amir among them is a top bowler. My point is except for NZ no other team has been deserving to go through till now. 

Mere bhai give us a pitch update. I couldn't sleep all night after seeing all that grass on mohali surface yesterday.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

That will be shaved off coz india has a match there against Aussies and no curator in his/her right mind would leave that much grass. I would expect a flattish pitch and a high scoring game.

That will be shaved off coz india has a match there against Aussies and no curator in his/her right mind would leave that much grass. I would expect a flattish pitch and a high scoring game.

Tbh we are screwed either way but let's hope they can surprise us.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk