Mushfique Rahim- WTF is This. Cheapshot

2 minutes ago, Adi_91 said:

Cancelled? It was on hold and your so called safe country was alleging that there are security issues when there was actually none. Worse, only your board was crying, when the rest of the world was happy to come. 

Btw, it was not the Gov of India who gave the assurance, it was the Chief Minister of West Bengal who assured security because it is an election year and she wanted publicity. Nobody cares a feck whether your team comes or not. It doesn't even affect us, except for the fact that one easy win was coming for the Indian team by playing your shitty side.

Every Indian is proud that the BCCI and GoI prevented the horrible series to happen. Please face the fact that your team is so shitty that a series against Aus was much more entertaining. 

And yeah, you can have the overall H2H record with you and be happy for now. Over time, even that record will turn considering how pathetic your team is. For now though, the only solace for your team is there is no Indo-Pak series happening, so you can just about hold on to the only remaining stat that gives you something to cheer about.  Matter of time before even that goes off your hand.

Stay calm and wish you the best.

Then why change the venue? lol If you hadn't changed, Pakistan would have never toured India even for ICC. We were looking for excuses to not tour seriously.

Don't give me that political shit. Even after moving venue Pakistan demanded security from Indian gov and it was given.

and yes we are shitty and you are world class team who just won the WT20 at home venue :D

You have now only chance in 2023 to win World Cup because thats when next world cup will be held in India. 

6 minutes ago, I.Dont.Care said:

Then why change the venue? lol If you hadn't changed, Pakistan would have never toured India even for ICC. We were looking for excuses to not tour seriously.

Don't give me that political shit. Even after moving venue Pakistan demanded security from Indian gov and it was given.

and yes we are shitty and you are world class team who just won the WT20 at home venue :D

You have now only chance in 2023 to win World Cup because thats when next world cup will be held in India. 

Who wanted to see your team in the first place? Nobody cares a feck if you had pulled out. Would have had no effect on the tournament considering your team did horribly anyway. Maybe Bangladesh could have had some points had some other played in your place. 

For the bolded statement, I can understand that bro, your team is so shitty that to save face, pulling out citing any reason was necessary. :hysterical:

"Pakistan demanded security from Indian gov and it was given."

Chief Minister of West Bengal is not the Prime Minister of the country and doesn't represent the Government of India. So, your claim is baseless as Indian Government never gave any assurance.

I know that Pakistan fans are deluded and taking solace from the semi final result. Sorry to say, with such a mentality, your losses count will only go up from here. The future of the sport in India is solid and we know how to take care of our team. Please worry about your own team and the so called factions within it. When a team has factions, it ceases to be a team and becomes a group of selfish professionals. That's exactly the state of Pakistan cricket at this moment.

Edited by Adi_91
Just now, Adi_91 said:

Who wanted to see your team in the first place? Nobody cares a feck if you had pulled out. Would have had no effect on the tournament considering your team did horribly anyway. Maybe Bangladesh could have had some points had some other played in your place. 

For the bolded statement, I can understand that bro, your team is so shitty that to save face, pulling out citing any reason was necessary. :hysterical:

"Pakistan demanded security from Indian gov and it was given."

Chief Minister of West Bengal is not the Prime Minister of the country and doesn't represent the Government of India. So, your claim is baseless as Indian Government never gave any assurance.

I know that Pakistan fans are deluded and taking solace from the semi final result. Sorry to say, with such a mentality, your losses count will only go up from here. The future of the sport in India is solid and we know how to take care of our team. Please worry about your own team and the so called factions within it.

No body cared lol? Changed venue especially for Pakistan and then http://www.thehindu.com/sport/cricket/world-cup/pakistan-demands-explicit-security-assurance-defers-cricket-team-visit/article8336218.ece " “The venue of the match was shifted from Dharamshala to Kolkata as per the demand of the Pakistan Cricket Board. The Chief Minister of West Bengal has welcomed the move. What more can be done to assure Pakistan of the security measures in place in Kolkata,” an official said, indicating that Pakistan was indulging in grandstanding. "

Did chief minister of west bengal changed the venue? 

Atleast we don't live in denial mode, we were not expecting much anyway. You were the favorites. 

1 minute ago, I.Dont.Care said:

No body cared lol? Changed venue especially for Pakistan and then http://www.thehindu.com/sport/cricket/world-cup/pakistan-demands-explicit-security-assurance-defers-cricket-team-visit/article8336218.ece " “The venue of the match was shifted from Dharamshala to Kolkata as per the demand of the Pakistan Cricket Board. The Chief Minister of West Bengal has welcomed the move. What more can be done to assure Pakistan of the security measures in place in Kolkata,” an official said, indicating that Pakistan was indulging in grandstanding. "

Atleast we don't live in denial mode, we were not expecting much anyway. You were the favorites. 

ICC changed it and she assured that her goverment will provide adequate security. She was doing it for electioneering and it is well known.Forgot the pre match extravaganza?? That was an election stunt.

So what if we lose a game of cricket. At least our team is showing a lot of promise and future looks bright. There is nothing bright coming from what I saw in your U19 WC team and your senior team. If a team has divisions, god bless their fortunes of winning. I know these are tough times for Pakistani fans, but at least show some respect for the other teams. 

10 minutes ago, I.Dont.Care said:

And honestly, you guys may have been proud of this grandstanding. It was all "Barking dogs seldom bite" story as it was an attempt just to show India in bad light, which did not work. I mean if the cricket board is showing more interest in dramebaazi than improving the structure of cricket, as a fan, If I were in your place, I would have been disappointed.

Ultimately, what is important? Grandstanding to quench your ego or making the team a strong unit?

17 minutes ago, Adi_91 said:

And honestly, you guys may have been proud of this grandstanding. It was all "Barking dogs seldom bite" story as it was an attempt just to show India in bad light, which did not work. I mean if the cricket board is showing more interest in dramebaazi than improving the structure of cricket, as a fan, If I were in your place, I would have been disappointed.

Ultimately, what is important? Grandstanding to quench your ego or making the team a strong unit?

Don't think your team is a strong unit either. West Indies lost from Afghanistan in group stage. Anyway we will see and watch who performs in future. I hope India get some guts to tour UAE.

Just now, I.Dont.Care said:

Don't think your team is a strong unit either. West Indies lost from Afghanistan in group stage. Anyway we will see and watch who performs in future. I hope India get some guts to tour UAE.

May not be, but then at least there is promise in the talent coming up and most importantly, the Indian team is together. Unlike yours.

I like many Indians don't want the Indo-Pak series to happen. Can't play without of course a WC in sight just to make money for the boards. Will not happen.

7 minutes ago, Adi_91 said:

May not be, but then at least there is promise in the talent coming up and most importantly, the Indian team is together. Unlike yours.

I like many Indians don't want the Indo-Pak series to happen. Can't play without of course a WC in sight just to make money for the boards. Will not happen.

Let down by team mates, Virat Kohli's golden World T20 run ends 

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/icc-world-t20-2016/top-stories/Let-down-by-team-mates-Virat-Kohlis-golden-World-T20-run-ends/articleshow/51644601.cms

Seriously we don't want Indo-Pak series also. But BCCI was happy to conduct that series in India but again Pakistan took the stand.

Edited by I.Dont.Care
2 minutes ago, I.Dont.Care said:

Let down by team mates, Virat Kohli's golden World T20 run ends 

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/icc-world-t20-2016/top-stories/Let-down-by-team-mates-Virat-Kohlis-golden-World-T20-run-ends/articleshow/51644601.cms

Seriously we don't want Indo-Pak series also. But BCCI was happy to conduct that series in India but again Pakistan took the stand.

Your so called stands as I have already mentioned are weak and will not take time to break. :laugh:

13 minutes ago, Viper said:

You lost to BD in Asia cup and you didn't even manage to reach Final in AC

WC =  lost 3 out of 4 matches lol

As I said these fans only solace is their record in 80s and 90s. If Pakistan has to dig that deep to claim inspiration, I really feel sorry for them.

51 minutes ago, Viper said:

LOL PCB is literally begging BCCI for series.. You are in need of money

You can be happy with 90's records but from 2000 onwards Pak is just no match to IND.. You are still stuck in 90's

What did you even win from 2000 ? 

-  We were in finals of 2003 WC

-  We won T20 WC in 2007

-  we won WC in 2011

-  CT in 2013

- Were in finals again in 2014

As far as i know Pak just won 1 ICC cup in 2009  has not even been in finals in any ICC cups since 2000

BD team are way better on card than yours at the moment.. 

in 2007, Pakistan was in Finals lol

in 2009, We Won, India knocked out in group stage, lost all matches.

jM15zHs.png

in 2010, In Semi Finals, India knocked out in Group Stage, again lost all matches T7WLrVz.png

in 2012, In Semi Finals Again, India knocked out in Group Stage. N0T3yp5.png

Overall:

T20 World Cup Won: Pakistan 1, India 1.

In Finals: Pakistan 2, India 2.

In Semi Finals: Pakistan 2, India 1.

Knocked out in group stages:  Pakistan 2, India 3.

Indian team was never consistent and relies heavily on home pitches.

Edited by I.Dont.Care
19 minutes ago, Adi_91 said:

As I said these fans only solace is their record in 80s and 90s. If Pakistan has to dig that deep to claim inspiration, I really feel sorry for them.

And it was when we were bad and PAK were good. Now its our turn to be good and smash them and unfortunately things are in a mess. Infact they are super duper lucky to not play us. The record would have so miserable that these fans would have had a place to hide if we played regularly like 90s. I can only think what would happen when we eclipse last straw these people are clutching at. :cantstop:

BTW when was the last time pak defeated india with msd? :winky: Asia cup 14 did not had dhoni and we lost because kohli was a new captain and Dk missed some easy stumpings.

52 minutes ago, sscomp32 said:

And it was when we were bad and PAK were good. Now its our turn to be good and smash them and unfortunately things are in a mess. Infact they are super duper lucky to not play us. The record would have so miserable that these fans would have had a place to hide if we played regularly like 90s. I can only think what would happen when we eclipse last straw these people are clutching at. :cantstop:

BTW when was the last time pak defeated india with msd? :winky: Asia cup 14 did not had dhoni and we lost because kohli was a new captain and Dk missed some easy stumpings.

In 2013 LOL, Guys really, I don't know in which world are you living. I heard Star sports shows only matches won by India. Not your fault guys but really you should have checked some recent record to save yourself from embarrassment 

DyzP8Y0.png

http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/series/589304.html

Edited by I.Dont.Care
23 minutes ago, sscomp32 said:

Yeah, the most overrated cricketer, Afridi was lucky that day. 

Sometimes I wonder if we should even play this Pakistan team. its not good for building our team. We need quality opponents. 

7 hours ago, I.Dont.Care said:

We have lived 8 years without cricket at home. No one cares about India vs Pak here. Pakistan cancelled the WT20 tour but you guys changed venue and then Pakistan demanded public security statement, even that was given. It was ICC tour that's why Pakistan came otherwise we don't give a F. Indians and India media is more obsessed with Pakistan. India is even scared to play in UAE and all other teams tour there.

Pakistan overall record is still better than India in Tests and ODIs.

Hy1XNCA.png

Lot of rubbish from you.

Asking for change of venue is a right that any team has and Pakistan exercised it.So dont be gleeful on it.

Your interior minister asked for written guarantees and get nothing in written.All security assurances were given to CAB and through them to BCCI and ICC.NOT ONE OF THE ASSURANCE LETTERS WERE ADDRESSED TO PCB OR PAKISTAN GOVT.

No Pakistan specific statement was given.All statements said that Security is assured for all teams including Pakistan and hence Pakistan should have no doubts.

Your board begs every year for a series with India.EVERY GOD DAMN YEAR.From 2008 till 2015 every year a PCB chief turns up at BCCI to ask for a series and you come and run your mouth here saying you dont give a *****?

ICC would have sued your ass off and you would have lost atleast 10mn USD in participation fees which your poor board requires.

Now go run along and find search for facts before you come and post here.