Rajiv Gandhi Stadium Hyderabad is an absolute disgrace

Debutant

Agree...the hyd airport was supposed to be named after former pm pv narsimha rao ....Sonia literally strong armed ysr into naming it after Rajiv Gandhi :facepalm:

same me thing with the stadium that was built by vishaka steel company....they wanted it to be known as vishaka stadium again Rajiv Gandhi stadium :banghead:

rajiv Gandhi khel ratna? Wtf has he ever done for sports...if I remember correctly 80s was a dark age for indian sports 

2 minutes ago, maniac said:

Agree...the hyd airport was supposed to be named after former pm pv narsimha rao ....Sonia literally strong armed ysr into naming it after Rajiv Gandhi :facepalm:

same me thing with the stadium that was built by vishaka steel company....they wanted it to be known as vishaka stadium again Rajiv Gandhi stadium :banghead:

rajiv Gandhi khel ratna? Wtf has he ever done for sports...if I remember correctly 80s was a dark age for indian sports 

Why would so many things in AP be named after Rajiv? What's the connection?

Just now, Magneto said:

Why would so many things in AP be named after Rajiv? What's the connection?

Ysr was literally Sonia's little b before the falling out and his eventual death.

also there was a huge influx of Christian missionaries and involvement of Vatican during his time which he facilitated from what I heard at the behest of Sonia also him being a Christian himself

i will leave asterix dada to explain the theories 

YSR and the Gandhis were very close... Congress had a strong base in AP... As YSR was devout Christian, he felicitated Missionaries to have field days in AP... Lots of largesse were given too. YSR was super duper corrupt and made un-imaginable monies which helped funding Congress and also Gandhis... During his time he went on to name anything in Rajiv Gandhi's name... But he made some mistakes and tried to become larger than life, had lots of secrets of Gandhis, so he was eliminated in a mysterious helicopter crash... Like many prominent Congress leaders have historically been eliminated... Rajesh Pilot, Madhav Rao etc...

Once YSR gone, Congress lost AP...

PS: Viper, I hope you don't get offended by my comments on YSR...

7 minutes ago, asterix said:

YSR and the Gandhis were very close... Congress had a strong base in AP... As YSR was devout Christian, he felicitated Missionaries to have field days in AP... Lots of largesse were given too. YSR was super duper corrupt and made un-imaginable monies which helped funding Congress and also Gandhis... During his time he went on to name anything in Rajiv Gandhi's name... But he made some mistakes and tried to become larger than life, had lots of secrets of Gandhis, so he was eliminated in a mysterious helicopter crash... Like many prominent Congress leaders have historically been eliminated... Rajesh Pilot, Madhav Rao etc...

Once YSR gone, Congress lost AP...

PS: Viper, I hope you don't get offended by my comments on YSR...

Is JAGAN a shareholder in rhiti sports? Why would viper be upset?

1 minute ago, asterix said:

Viper is a Reddy and I remember he posted once that Ambani was instrumental in killing YSR.. :dontknow:

Hmm that can't be viper....he must have said

"dat bambloori hck ambni was kild ysr"

that can mean many things....viper please explain

On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 3:20 PM, sourab10forever said:

International space station has more people than this pathetic ground.

Announce free biryani and people will flood this. Pathetic town in terms of cricket craze.

BTW...which village are you from.....

If you are calling Hyderabad as a town...I am sure you are either uneducated or should be from a small town....or u should be a andra-ite

5 minutes ago, gakgupta said:

If you are calling Hyderabad as a town...I am sure you are either uneducated or should be from a small town....or u should be a andra-ite

That's Mr Nimhans's origin place ..be careful :nono: 

Edited by bulbul

3 minutes ago, gakgupta said:

:agree: Only Gulatees think Hyderabad should be called town

On ‎4‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 8:10 PM, Debutant said:

What a disgraceful ground is this :facepalm: on a weekend night, the ground is absolutely empty. Pathetic ground, pathetic team and even more pathetic fans :facepalm: 

I am from Hyderabad...and here is the truth...

1) SRH team is owned by a Tamil entity / company 

2) SRH team is managed by Tamilians - I didn't bothered to know the people but I believe Kris srikanth and co

3) SRH team has a foreign captain - doesn't matter much but adds to the identity crisis

4) None of the Hyderabadi players play for SRH - not even a single guy.....again identity crises - here and there one guy plays but doesn't have a significant role

5) Lots of Andra people live in Hyderabad and they hate Hyderabad as it belong to Telangana now....

6) No high profile indian players add to the vows - Dhawan is no way a popular player.....players like virat, rohit, dhoni etc are crowd pullers.

It's just a IPL team and it doesn't represent Hyderabad in any aspect....

1 minute ago, gakgupta said:

2) SRH team is managed by Tamilians - I didn't bothered to know the people but I believe Kris srikanth and co

3) SRH team has a foreign captain - doesn't matter much but adds to the identity crisis

4) None of the Hyderabadi players play for SRH - not even a single guy.....again identity crises - here and there one guy plays but doesn't have a significant role

5) Lots of Andra people live in Hyderabad and they hate Hyderabad as it belong to Telangana now....

6) No high profile indian players add to the vows - Dhawan is no way a popular player.....players like virat, rohit, dhoni etc are crowd pullers.

This is what we are trying to convince Mr.Nimhans...but he is simply hyping this team as a Hyderabad team :(( ..Finally a true Hyderbadi fan we all can relate to :hatsoff: 

By the way Cheeka is just a joker who entertains people, he is not owner :giggle: 

23 minutes ago, sourab10forever said:

:finger:

Pissed off.....

it proves that you are from a small village and trying to prove that you know everything about cricket and Hyderabad...

Pls go to Wikipedia and read about Hyderabad.....and you certainly know that Hyderabad is actually bigger than your tiny little home town

Edited by gakgupta

20 minutes ago, gakgupta said:

Pissed off.....

it proves that you are from a small village and trying to prove that you know everything about cricket and Hyderabad...

Pls go to Wikipedia and read about Hyderabad.....and you certainly know that Hyderabad is actually bigger than your tiny little home town

:finger::finger:

5 minutes ago, asterix said:

I've already said that there are more Hyderabad/Telugu/Andhra plaeers playing in MI than SRH. SRH is actually a DMK (Chennai Controlled) team which has nothing to do with Hyderabad... :beee:

But you have Mr Nimhans support any way [atleast when MI is winning :rofl: ]

35 minutes ago, gakgupta said:

6) No1) high profile indian players add to the vows - Dhawan is no way a popular player.....players like virat, rohit, dhoni etc are crowd pullers.

Mr Nimhaans part 2, First tell me are there any good  players from Hyd who have the capability of playing the IPL?

Yuvraj is a high profile Indian player according to most...unless they live in a small pathetic town like you and come to sites like this to just show everybody that you know a bit about cricket. Or maybe you don't know that Yuvraj is part of SRH. If you consider Dhawan as a low profile cricketer then KXIP,DD and KKR don't have any high profile Indian players either.

What does the state origin of the owners and management have to do with the support a team gets in IPL? Many teams have owners/management members from different parts of the country. And if you have forgotten let me remind you that VVS Laxman is from hyd and he is a part of SRH management.

Most teams have some of the above mentioned "identity crisis" (:hysterical:).

It's not only SRH. The team has your "city's" name and that's more than enough a reason to support that team.

All I can tell you is only people of pathetic city background like you can describe the education status of a person based on the place he/she lives in. You moron are taking a small error made in a post which was posted days ago (and it was meant in humor) and trying to show-off here. Typical Hydrabadi illiterate behaviour.

Don't bother replying cuz I don't have any more fúcks to give.