Do you think India can fight again? Do they have the strength and wherewithal to do that?

fineleg

Guest dada_rocks

this indian team and umpires are affecting my productivity at work.. I lull myself into thinking win/loss doesn't matter but this self-denial doesn't last long..have done what if routine from the stage of 134 for 6 in my head at least zillion times since morning ,........

Guest HariSampath

I don't think India can fight back if Aus get to 450 +. I think it is on and we have already been royally facked by sb. even without sb, our bowling was totally screwed up in second half and we allowed way too many runs. The way the Aussies climbed out of jail with HUGE luck plus ordinary bowling from us was very sad, especially they scored at 4.3 an over all day despite losing all top wkts. India will always have to be struggling to save followon, and if top order is rocked, we might lose by inngs...( plus we have to contend with damned sb too)

I don't think India can fight back if Aus get to 450 +. I think it is on and we have already been royally facked by sb. even without sb, our bowling was totally screwed up in second half and we allowed way too many runs. The way the Aussies climbed out of jail with HUGE luck plus ordinary bowling from us was very sad, especially they scored at 4.3 an over all day despite losing all top wkts. India will always have to be struggling to save followon, and if top order is rocked, we might lose by inngs...( plus we have to contend with damned sb too)
After losing some ICF $ finally you are back to reality. Else, you'll be saying, "Odds are on...India will win, do u wanna bet?" :D
I want atleast 3 more Umpiring muckups all going against India ... (in the hope that it will do enuff gor our Hijda' babus to do something about it serious)
You can have 6 more. Our babus will do nothing :angry_smile: Aus 500 India: someone above has said it right