The BSE/NSE Trading Thread

G_B_

On 12/13/2018 at 6:19 AM, Straight Drive said:

From whatever i had read Acharya Balkrishna holds 90+ % share in it, isn't it?

If Patanjali gets listed it will attract good returns and the company can be expected to grow strongly as a result of more investment by major players/ investors. Acharya Balkrishna will lose some control but still he will continue at the board.

A strong competition will emerge to HUL, which is debt free and has loads of successful brands in portfolio along with recent acquisition of Horlicks (royalty applicable), Boost, Viva and Maltova.  FMCG will get more competitive with the listing of Patanjali.

I'm bullish on the Indian Indian FMCG sector, although I'm personally not quite convinced Patanjali will do well once listed - few years it had a lot of hype behind it. I think people ahve slowly strated to realize that Patanjali products aren't quality. I really favor Dabur India and of course HUL (own both).

P.S: I just discovered this thread today, some really isnightful discussions. I look forward to getting to know you all :)

3 hours ago, Pandya_Power said:

I'm bullish on the Indian Indian FMCG sector, although I'm personally not quite convinced Patanjali will do well once listed - few years it had a lot of hype behind it. I think people ahve slowly strated to realize that Patanjali products aren't quality. I really favor Dabur India and of course HUL (own both).

P.S: I just discovered this thread today, some really isnightful discussions. I look forward to getting to know you all :)

Patanjali has had an impact on FMCG sector for sure.

On 3/14/2019 at 7:02 PM, velu said:

nah .. these guys gives margin for normal order .. no need to place cover or bracket order

wisdom capital , zebuetrade , alice blue are giving 15 times ..

astha capital gives 22 times without any fuss  ..

but brokerages are per lot basis .. 5 to 10rs per lot 

Will check those out . Zerodha has been very disappointing lately . Last week early morning my orders went through and everything was going in my direction but cudnt book profits as the systems froze for good 2 hrs . Even on friday I put an order for 6 lots of nifty call and minutes later I see instead am holding 18 lots . They need to do something quickly about this . 

20 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

Will check those out . Zerodha has been very disappointing lately . Last week early morning my orders went through and everything was going in my direction but cudnt book profits as the systems froze for good 2 hrs . Even on friday I put an order for 6 lots of nifty call and minutes later I see instead am holding 18 lots . They need to do something quickly about this . 

it happens with other brokers ..

thursday i faced simialr issues with wisdom capital from 10 to 10.30

4 hours ago, jusarrived said:

Haven’t seen this Kind of FII buying for a while , very unexpected . I thought it would be range bound between 10500-11200 till the elections .

Was holding indusuind bank and hdfcbank futures , but exited early :(

Still not comfortable going long here 

Totally makes sense though when you analyse things from the US perspective. With the pause in Fed's rate hikes, EM equities were bound to do well. Its a risk-on environment

8 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

Which stocks look good to go long for next 2 months?

Like pvt banks , I exited all PSU banks but for SBI last week ... Kotak bank , Axis , Voltas and Tata global . May be wait for this months expiry for dips .

I like RBL bank too , but long term . Even Yes bank is still a value buy imo 

On 3/16/2019 at 6:58 PM, Pandya_Power said:

Totally makes sense though when you analyse things from the US perspective. With the pause in Fed's rate hikes, EM equities were bound to do well. Its a risk-on environment

Thats fine , but the inflows seem to have started right after the stand off with Pakistan ..market is already discounting BJP coming back to power  so the rally may last till elections , but have a feeling it will nose dive even if Modi wins . 

There are some clear indicators that economy is slowing down , so unlikely we will see  results in coming quarters to justify the high premiums they are trading at now . 

6 hours ago, jusarrived said:

Like pvt banks , I exited all PSU banks but for SBI last week ... Kotak bank , Axis , Voltas and Tata global . May be wait for this months expiry for dips .

I like RBL bank too , but long term . Even Yes bank is still a value buy imo 

Any views on IDFC first bank? Also @velu

Edited by randomGuy

15 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

What’s your index view ? Don’t say delta neutral staratergies lol

dude .. i do intraday only , eating premiums ..

only decision i need to make is do i need to short today or skip 

7 hours ago, YUSER_ said:

How much money I need to invest in shares to earn 1k to 2k everyday through day trade

there are many different ways to traed .. all depends on what kind of strategies you are comfortable with ( directional trades or directionless trades .. futures .. options selling/buying ) 

there are 1000 ways to lose money before figurnig out some of the ways to make money consistently 

11 hours ago, YUSER_ said:

How much money I need to invest in shares to earn 1k to 2k everyday through day trade

Ideally 2 Lakhs for Day Trade

Note: I am not in Day Trading as i am empoyed in other profession.  So do your own research in these money matters, I did try Day trading with that much amount whenever i was on planned or sick leaves. In initial days of Day Trading i found the profits were erased by losses on other days and there was little profit i made after many day trades. Day trading is not worth if one is employed imo if income from Day Trading is not your primary source of income. Instead try "Swing Trades" or Long time investment.

1. Do not use your saving amount for Day Trading.

2. Accumulate separate amount which you can risk for Day Trading and which will not impact you even if you lose all of the money you plan to trade with.

3. Do not beleive in sms tips.

4. Always use "Stop Loss" feature for all trades.

Edited by Straight Drive