The BSE/NSE Trading Thread

G_B_

1 hour ago, Straight Drive said:

Ideally 2 Lakhs for Day Trade

Note: I am not in Day Trading as i am empoyed in other profession.  So do your own research in these money matters, I did try Day trading with that much amount whenever i was on planned or sick leaves. In initial days of Day Trading i found the profits were erased by losses on other days and there was little profit i made after many day trades. Day trading is not worth if one is employed imo if income from Day Trading is not your primary source of income. Instead try "Swing Trades" or Long time investment.

1. Do not use your saving amount for Day Trading.

2. Accumulate separate amount which you can risk for Day Trading and which will not impact you even if you lose all of the money you plan to trade with.

3. Do not beleive in sms tips.

4. Always use "Stop Loss" feature for all trades.

There is no one who can make 50-100% returns eveyday . 

Also the most important thing is money management . Need a lot of discipline 

3 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

Haha I deserve that .

many brokers give good leverage and their charges are similar to FD rates .. 10x leverage is the norm ..

one broker giving 15 to 30 times leverage and they have a fixed brokerage plan .. 9% interest + 18% gst for every crore they provide as margins ( should be used only for selling and no leverage on overnight positions ) and charged as account maintenance fee and no brokerage will be charged on f&o trades 

https://m.timesofindia.com/elections/news/tcs-gave-rs-220-crore-to-electoral-trust-in-jan-mar/articleshow/68859553.cms

They could have used this amount for strengthening their CSR activities.

Meanwhile TCS and Infosys have declared results yesterday. TCS and Infosys have announced final  dividends of ₹18. and ₹10.50 per share respectively.