ICF Fantasy Hub 2016

ICF FANTASY HUB 2017  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to have a ICF FANTASY HUB 2017 ? If yes, would you like any changes to the current system(post it or PM me)? Also do post your feedback for this year's FH (only players).

Viper performs best when under pressure. And I'm sure he can handle the expectations that come with being global No.1. He has shown it many times before. Title is Viper's to lose. He is the biggest favorite to win imo. Not trying to put pressure on him but it will have to be HIM throwing it away rather than us winning. Already one and a half hand on the title.

We are just a bunch of mice. But Viper is the lion. Viper in position to easily seal the title. Viper in complete command. It's his title to lose. Surely it cannot go wrong from here. Once again not trying to put pressure of expectations on him but everyone is expecting global and ICF NO.1 from him.

Once again...no pressure Viper. You are in pole position. Now it's just the easy part. No pressure....

I wonder how it would feel like being in Viper's shoes. Global No.1. Weight of expectations all on you. Everyone expecting you to perform. Everyone wishing you perform. All of ICF (including me) cheering for you. So much pressure yet we know he will handle it. So much pressure having one hand already on the title. But we know he will handle it. So much pressure leading 7 billion people in being global No.1. But we know he will handle it. btw not putting any pressure on Viper. I wish you all the very best obviously...

Viper has it in the bag guys. Aren't we all excited. Lets all wish him luck and let him know we all expect him to take the global No.1.

Cmon Viper you better win it for us. No pressure....but you better win it for us. No pressure...

Lets get behind him :clap:

Lets get the other hand on the trophy end of round 3.

Edited by India-KXIP fan

:whack3:your sledging is not working mate 

haha that was just fun and games dude. I am so happy for you. But I do expect you to finish first. The whole of ICF is cheering for you. Just think. YOU are the global No.1. YOU are just 1 game away. YOU already have 1 hand on the title. YOU are in pole position. YOU are the one the whole of ICF wants to finish global No.1. Not to put the weight of expectations on you but all the best man. Really it's yours to lose from here. Your in such a good position. Once again please don't see this as me putting pressure on you and hoping you choke, I'm just hoping for the best for you (I always care for fellow ICFers and wish them the best)

Edited by India-KXIP fan

LOL so no LKC for me :yay: That's why i thought why i am last when i was second last. 

P.S. Chicken back to doing what he does best, Choking before a final. :hysterical: 

Yep your tension free now and can relax and prepare for next tournament. Trust me. I will not say you are LKC and instead will remind people it was Gunner who had left. Don't worry. :nice::icflove:

Edited by India-KXIP fan