French Defence Minister coming to conclude Rafale deal,[Update Post 15 Deal Signed,Rafale to fly in India in 36 months]

Malcolm Merlyn

4 minutes ago, The Outsider said:

It was just an attempt to simplify it for you, which you obviously couldn't grasp. Like, pehle technology ki talk karte hain, paise ki baat baad mein ho jaayegi.

thanks ..

can you further simplify your views in this thread  ??

i am quoting your posts again 

9 hours ago, The Outsider said:

Brilliant! We paid three times more money and got 36 aircrafts with no technology transfers!

Modi must feel like the luckiest person alive who can keep robbing his Bhakts and they keep on applauding the robbery.

33 minutes ago, The Outsider said:

My argument isn't about the price. These things are opportunistic in the defense world. My main argument is about transfer of technology. Earlier agreements had a clear clause for developing x jets in HAL. Did that vanish like the 15 Lakh I was expecting in my account after mass murderer came to power?

incase you banged your head against a brick or concrete wall between these two posts  , you know very well that waht type of doctor you need to consult :sad:

4 minutes ago, velu said:

thanks ..

can you further simplify your views in this thread  ??

i am quoting your posts again 

incase you banged your head against a brick or concrete wall between these two posts  , you know very well that waht type of doctor you need to consult :sad:

Yeah, I can simplify it further:

1. What's the plan to get technology transfer?

2. Once we agree on 1, what's the cost associated with it?

24 minutes ago, The Outsider said:

Yeah, I can simplify it further:

1. What's the plan to get technology transfer?

2. Once we agree on 1, what's the cost associated with it?

1) 02.03 PM - We paid three times more money and got 36 aircrafts with no technology transfers!

2) 11.11 PM - I am not arguing about the price

can you simplify it what happened to you between these two posts ??

1 minute ago, velu said:

1) 02.03 PM - We paid three times more money and got 36 aircrafts with no technology transfers!

2) 11.11 PM - I am not arguing about the price

can you simplify it what happened to you between these two posts ??

Yeah, some one jumped into a conversation and I had to dumb it down for him.

Maatlab- save the cows before I eat them.

And I can certainly understand what you feel in your lame attempt to write English.

wow, i will keep my cows safe ..this is a good point and very relevant to the topic

Posters say that you post only relevant and logical points..

I never expected you to be this relevant and logical

About my English, well i will try to bang my head against the wall like you ..

It might increase my logical thinking and language skills, like how it helped you

10 minutes ago, velu said:

wow, i will keep my cows safe ..this is a good point and very relevant to the topic emoji3.png

Posters say that you post only relevant and logical points..

I never expected you to be this relevant and logical

About my English, well i will try to bang my head against the wall like you ..

It might increase my logical thinking and language skills, like how it helped you emoji23.png

I'm glad you're trying. Persistence brings success.

After seeing how it helped you , i am sure banging my head against the wall will help me too :icflove:

I know you are a doctor.. But whether laugh is the medication you recommend for most of your patients ?

Because most of your posts are really funny

After seeing how it helped you , i am sure banging my head against the wall will help me too :icflove:

I know you are a doctor.. But whether laugh is the medication you recommend for most of your patients ?

Because most of your posts are really funny and give instant laughs

1 minute ago, velu said:

Because most of your posts are really funny and give instant laughs

Yeah, I'm a doctor. But not a medical doctor. At least try to interpret properly.

Yeah, I'm a doctor. But not a medical doctor. At least try to interpret properly.

I was not sure, cos rarely i browse thru politics section..

So now you said that you are not a medical doctor, how do you use your sense of humour ..

Bcoz i see your posts are really hilarious

Two nice links

http://www.opindia.com/2016/09/rafale-deal-is-it-really-an-exorbitant-deal-as-claimed-by-experts/

http://www.firstpost.com/world/rafale-deal-confirmed-an-overview-of-its-history-and-what-this-means-for-india-3014872.html

Key points. 

3. The deal is said to include a provision for a complete transfer of technology, including for the Thales RBE2-AA radar and software source code, spare parts and maintenance. The French have agreed to supply spares for a period of seven years at initial cost.

6. The deal comes with a 50% offset clause which means that Indian companies, big and small, will get businesses worth over €3 billion. One main point of the offset was that 74% of it has to be imported from India. This means a lot of business and job opportunities in India, people familiar with the matter said

Thus, in the original UPA Rafale deal, as the graphic above shows, the price for a Rafale jet itself, just the aircraft, as fixed in 2012 odd was approximately Rs 629 crores per aircraft. This is excluding the estimated price increase of approximately Rs 150 crores per aircraft due to difference in labour rates, as explained

In the latest Rafale Deal which has been finalised, the “plain vanilla price” (of just the aircraft, excluding above add-ons) is about Rs 712 crores per aircraft as per the Economic Times and about Rs 687 crores as per PTI.

Also, Ajai Shukla :giggle:

Edited by Tibarn