Terror attack at Army headquarters in Jammu and Kashmir's Uri, near Line of Control; intense firing underway

Malcolm Merlyn

8 hours ago, The Outsider said:

This is expected of Sanghis- Kashmir is an integral part of India blah blah blah, but when it comes to their concerns shoot them, kill them, blind them over throwing stones. When similar stuff happens in HR, KA, GJ then give them full freedom to arson, murder, and rape! Where were the pellet guns when HR was burnt down in a week and women raped and thrown away on the roads? Company Garden?

It needs to happen everywhere. When curfew is declared, violation of curfew is violation of the law and police is authorized to use any means necessary to enforce curfew. Instead of arguing why terrorist curfew breakers in Kashmir need to be let off, you should be arguing in favor of why the law is not enforced in other states.

11 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

I am nowhere close to being a Sanghi and I think cutting off their water is going to happen- the moment China dams the Brahmaputra, which they are already working on, we will use that as a cause to dry off Pakistan. And yes, it is declaration of war. But it is a war fought on our terms, not theirs.

Do you have enough Syntex tanks to store the water?

10 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

It needs to happen everywhere. When curfew is declared, violation of curfew is violation of the law and police is authorized to use any means necessary to enforce curfew. Instead of arguing why terrorist curfew breakers in Kashmir need to be let off, you should be arguing in favor of why the law is not enforced in other states.

Curfew doesn't mean shoot children. Kucch padh likh kar aao phir baat karo. (Try to read a bit before spouting nonsense).

4 minutes ago, The Outsider said:

Curfew doesn't mean shoot children. Kucch padh likh kar aao phir baat karo. (Try to read a bit before spouting nonsense).

Curfew means ANYONE who violates curfew will be dealt with. If its children walking around by themselves, they will be apprehended and held in custody. If said children are part of a mob, the mob will be given the option to clear out one last time, before ANY MEANS NECESSARY are taken to give compliance to the law. 

I think it is you who needs to educate yourself about what curfew means and what entails enforcement of curfew.

2 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:

Sorry what River linkage project ?

India is in the process of linking all its rivers together with canals. For better water management. 

4 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Curfew means ANYONE who violates curfew will be dealt with. If its children walking around by themselves, they will be apprehended and held in custody. If said children are part of a mob, the mob will be given the option to clear out one last time, before ANY MEANS NECESSARY are taken to give compliance to the law. 

I think it is you who needs to educate yourself about what curfew means and what entails enforcement of curfew.

India is in the process of linking all its rivers together with canals. For better water management. 

You obviously don't know what a curfew means and what are the legal steps to deal with it outside of AFSPA. Read, come back and discuss.

1 minute ago, The Outsider said:

You obviously don't know what a curfew means and what are the legal steps to deal with it outside of AFSPA. Read, come back and discuss.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/curfew

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curfew

I think it is you who needs basic education in civics and legalism. Sorry, but it is clear that the law enforcement authorities are authorized to take ANY MEANS NECESSARY to enforce curfew.

2 minutes ago, The Outsider said:

Yeah, I can see your glee at justifying a scientifically unviable project.

There is nothing scientifically unviable about it.

The objective of the project is to transfer water from point A to point B via canals. You may argue that it has ecological consequences. But you may NOT argue that it is an unviable project, since unviable means 'incapable of working successfully' and digging canals to transfer water is a proven technology. Ergo, it is viable.

And i would suggest if you bring science into it, you might want to back it up with actual science.

Not yet, which is why it hasn't been done yet. River linkage project is already underway and Kashmiri rivers too will be accommodated into it. Just wait and see. 

India needs to withdraw from the IWT to even start buikding dams and divert water from Indus.So the very start is to withdraw from IWT and then start building the Dams.

The moment India withdraws from IWT it will set the cat among the pigeons in Pakistan and they will know that they have to pay the costs for the asymmetric warfare.

And regarding war well we are already at war.Pakistan now has to be made to pay the cost of the war.Question is will Pakistani risk a full fledged war in order to save few 1000s Terrorists.

1 minute ago, Muloghonto said:

There is nothing scientifically unviable about it.

The objective of the project is to transfer water from point A to point B via canals. You may argue that it has ecological consequences. But you may NOT argue that it is an unviable project, since unviable means 'incapable of working successfully' and digging canals to transfer water is a proven technology. Ergo, it is viable.

And i would suggest if you bring science into it, you might want to back it up with actual science.

Haan saari science aap ko hi pata hai. Can you tell me oh great scientist about the cost benefit analysis of the project? 

That is just a fantasy that never got of the ground.The only state banged about it for few years was Tamil Nadu and even we have given up on it now.

There is no serious proposal anytime soon to make the river linking system a reality.

6 minutes ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:
5 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:

That is just a fantasy that never got of the ground.The only state banged about it for few years was Tamil Nadu and even we have given up on it now.

There is no serious proposal anytime soon to make the river linking system a reality.

Actually, the project is slow but underway. Godavari-Krishna link is already completed. Currently, it is the Ken-Betwa link that work is being done on.

What fantasy ? What I said is basic international law. No wonder Pakistan is such a big fail of a country, it doesnt get basic legalism.

This whole 'IOK/Azad Kashmir' is Pakistan's fiction. The UN calls it PoK as in Pakistan Occupied Kashmir and Indian state of Jammu & Kashmir. 

Go check the UN minutes. You know why ? Because WE ARE THE LEGAL SOVEREIGN OF KASHMIR AND YOU ARE THE INVADERS OF KASHMIR.

Again, basic international law 101.

As per locking horns with a military power- we've beaten you soundly in 3 wars, we beat your proxy war in Kargil as well. Atleast our side of Kashmir is open where you GET to hear about rapes and crimes, unlike your side of Kashmir which has rigged elections (words of PoK kashmiris, not Indians in BBC) and no news reporting about the Pashtunization of Kashmir. 

Unlike most here, I have visited your country. So you can tell your lies somewhere else, i know what 'Azadi' in Kashmir means- it means even less rights than Indian Kashmir has. 

If you think Paksitani democracy is even a democracy, never mind comparable to a nation with 70 years of uninterrupted democracy, it goes further to prove what a la-la land Pakistanis reside in. The world recognizes Indian democracy as stable and matured,while they keep talking about 'the ongoing process of democracy in Pakistan'. Why ? Because your country doesnt have democracy.

When foreign dignitaries come and visit India, they deal with our democratically elected politicians. When John Kerry was in Pakistan, he spoke to Nawaz Sharif and Gen. Raheel Sharif. Why ? Because your democracy is 'for show' and its Raheel Jackass that runs the show.

Their is no pashtunization of Kashmir, if your talking about Afghan refugees they have all been sent back.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, panther said:

Most of the area is uninhabited, a small pushtun population is natural considering It neighbours KPK.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I mean the TOWN of Gilgit. I realize that border regions will have population spill-over. But Pashtuns living in Gilgit since independence is a telling sign of Pashtunization of Kashmir.

On 9/25/2016 at 7:58 AM, Finer said:

Pakistan eliminates terrorism and Indian funds terrorism. Isn't that what your Ajit Doval as in-charge of Indian NSA say?

He openly confess sponsoring terrorism all over Pakistan and Afghanistan. And Pakistan eradicated Indian-funded terrorism massively which put Pakistan alongside with USA on the task force against terrorism while USA rejected Indian narratives on Pakistan after the video confession from Ajit Doval and some indian officials openly threatening to sponsor terrorism. India has lost the face big time given how Modi came back home empty-rejected with slap on his face big time. Not only that, when Pakistan eradicated terrorism, we saw the foul mood Modi was in while soothing his broken heart with cow urine. :--D

Yes, Pakistani eliminated terrorist that is why most wanted Osama Bin Laden lived happily there and that is why this happened.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/international/pentagon-blocks-300-mn-military-aid-to-pakistan/article8941865.ece