Team for rest of the series

tweaker

6 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

No, this is a game for men.  If they can't survive a 4 test series (we have some changes in 11 for this test), they might as well play ODIs/T20s.  If we go 3-0 going into the 5th test, maybe Mishra for Jadoo (ET) .

That we all know, but we have to be smart in today's Cricketing world. How many test series do we play which are 5 match series? This is first in a long long time. England and Aussies who work more on fitness than us rotate for a reason.

Go to a car service station and he will offer you tire Rotation, for the longevity of your car wheels. We often ignore it but sometimes we do get it done, because it seriously helps in the longevity of the tires. This is same thing. Shami needs to be rotated for him to last long and for crucial ties.

4 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

That we all know, but we have to be smart in today's Cricketing world. How many test series do we play which are 5 match series? This is first in a long long time. England and Aussies who work more on fitness than us rotate for a reason.

Go to a car service station and he will offer you tire Rotation, for the longevity of your car wheels. We often ignore it but sometimes we do get it done, because it seriously helps in the longevity of the tires. This is same thing. Shami needs to be rotated for him to last long and for crucial ties.

Shami was already rested in ODIs before and he may be rested in the LOI part of the England tour as well. The workload for pacers is not that much in India as it is away. Hopefully he can handle the remaining 3 Tests.

3 minutes ago, Texan said:

Shami was already rested in ODIs before and he may be rested in the LOI part of the England tour as well. The workload for pacers is not that much in India as it is away. Hopefully he can handle the remaining 3 Tests.

I hope so too. I just do remember from the first test that he gave the ball to Kohli and left in the middle of the over holding his hamstring. Yesterday too, he looked little weird at times. But if is fit, you never know. Kumble is the best judge. Leave it to him.

On 11/21/2016 at 2:49 AM, Cricketics said:

I hope so too. I just do remember from the first test that he gave the ball to Kohli and left in the middle of the over holding his hamstring. Yesterday too, he looked little weird at times. But if is fit, you never know. Kumble is the best judge. Leave it to him.

If Ind can wrap up series in 4th Test, he should be rested for the 5th.