Pakistan Discussion Thread

KeyboardWarrior

4 hours ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

If you wana stay long on any Indian forums, you need to adopt " tit for tat" policy. 

Lol WTF....looks like keyboard warrior is not just a fun forum nickname but you believe in it :cantstop: 

didnt you say Ramu Kaka,Sheila Aunty Pakistani spies are in every nukkad in India you majored in defense studies lol from some Pakistani university that explains

Edited by maniac

42 minutes ago, maniac said:

Lol WTF....looks like keyboard warrior is not just a fun forum nickname but you believe in it :cantstop: 

didnt you say Ramu Kaka,Sheila Aunty Pakistani spies are in every nukkad in India you majored in defense studies lol from some Pakistani university that explains

whats wrong with you budy ? why so serious ? i mostly come here for fun and kidding around with indian fellows.

why are you talking about my studies into discussion ? 

I rarely talk about defence related issues , and only on defence related threads, where sometimes i am serious.

and yes keyboard warrior is just for fun.... nothing else. 

so take a chill pill .... :bandit:

Edited by KeyboardWarrior

On 20/07/2017 at 10:42 PM, KeyboardWarrior said:

brother, ( Praise be to Allah ) I am a Muslim. 

why does 'Allah' remain 'Allah' in English? Why don't most Muslims write or say 'Praise be to God' or 'Praise be to the Lord' etc. when writing in English? 

Edited by randomGuy

9 hours ago, randomGuy said:

why does 'Allah' remain 'Allah' in English? Why don't most Muslims write or say 'Praise be to God' or 'Praise be to the Lord' etc. when writing in English? 

Any muslim can answer, why do you guys translate all other words in English but not 'Allah' . Is it because Allah is not equal to God and Allah > God?

6 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

Its just a respectful way of saying god. In the end both mean the same thing its just most muslims prefer the arabic way instead of the English.

When they both mean the same thing, isn't it odd that they prefer 'Allah'?

When a Christian, Hindu, Buddhist, Jew etc. Speak in English, they don't say 'Bhagwan' etc. They say 'God'.

You guys should try to say 'God' more(when saying in English). given that 99.99% terrorists who do it in the name of religion, are Muslims. It will help you guys mix up with other religions/people better.

Edited by randomGuy

51 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

No its not odd for them to say Allah over god. I mean would you stop calling your mom what you call her just because you are talking to someone in public? As long as someone knows who that is it should not be a problem. Which for most part is common knowledge to who Allah is. 

As for the bolded part do you got proof of this number? Because there are many different muslim and no not all of them are terriost. Would you like to classified as such due to your faith?

People so easily say this thing without realizing what they are doing is generalizing a whole set of people who maybe like you with no interest of doing such acts in there life.

Also if people stop talking to us just because we say Allah over god that is there problem not ours. How is us saying Allah gonna effect your life?

If my religion was the cause of 99.99% religious terrorism happening in this world , I would definitely not blame others for looking at it with suspicion. I would think it as totally normal and warranted.

2 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

Its not the religion its the people. Use your head. Does a book control your action? Or do you control your action? Belief is spirtual what you do with your hands you are accountable for. By blaming the religion you are giving these criminals an excuse to use when they try to justify the killing. Also can you show me proof that 99 percent of muslims are doing this killing? 

Apart from the terrorists, I blame the religion rather than muslims as individuals. I respect and love a Muslim at the level of an individual just as much as I respect and love a non-Muslim, knowing at the same time that Islam is a toxic ideology that has destroyed countless lives. It's not the fault of a Muslim that he/she was born in Islam.

Edited by randomGuy

On 7/20/2017 at 1:41 PM, KeyboardWarrior said:

It depends on the cases, it vary to cases, countries, school of thoughts in Islam ...

since 1947 till this day, no single person gt the death penalty due to blashphemy law in pak. 

i have read new articles where people are stoned to death lynched for blasphemy though.

On 7/20/2017 at 2:04 PM, KeyboardWarrior said:

bhai meray, i am not govt of pakistan analyst at all, but i was in the defence studies, so you can say i am kinda defence analyst.

thre are many private org or semi- govt org and think tanks where a person can serve as defence analyst...

coming back to your post : 

as i said above, no one gt the "Death Penalty" since 1947 till this day according to the pak blasphemy law.

means no one gt the hanging till this day. 

about salman taseer , the bodyguard who murdered him got the Death Penalty.

means the bodyguard gt the hanging and he is now in his grave. he tkes the law in his hand and he got Death penalty. 

and about other incident where the mob justice doing all the act and take the law in there own hand. i am against the mob justice and anyone who takes the law in there own hand. 

the pak blasphemy law is ( kind of ) to protect from getting killed by mob. becoz its the responsibility of the Court to decide.

and it can be vary by case/country/school of thoughts.

It doesn't matter if somebody has been actually executed or not under blasphemy laws. Many of those who were not killed by mob violence would have probably been executed by the State anyway. The point is that Pakistan as a State supports execution of who they perceive as offenders of this blasphemy law. And neither your military nor your elected officials have ever come close to repealing such a regressive law and even listening to some of your arguments, it seems like fairly educated people like you also support such laws. Among Muslim majority countries, Pakistan has the strictest blasphemy laws of all. That says a lot in the light of hyper conservative Muslim majority countries like Saudi Arabia.

Also, that you should have the blasphemy law to protect offenders from mob is utter bullsh!t. They are not safe in jails either. Take the case of Sarabjit, who was killed in custody by a mob. Also, with this kind of argument, you should put anybody who has a threat from terrorists also in jail, like Malala, Shias, Hindus, Christians, etc.

Edited by Texan
grammar

1 hour ago, Texan said:

It doesn't matter if somebody has been actually executed or not under blasphemy laws. Many of those who were not killed by mob violence would have probably been executed by the State anyway. The point is that Pakistan as a State supports execution of who they perceive as offenders of this blasphemy law. And neither your military nor your elected officials have ever come close to repealing such a regressive law and even listening to some of your arguments, it seems like fairly educated people like you also support such laws. Among Muslim majority countries, Pakistan has the strictest blasphemy laws of all. That says a lot in the light of hyper conservative Muslim majority countries like Saudi Arabia.

Also, that you should have the blasphemy law to protect offenders from mob is utter bullsh!t. They are not safe in jails either. Take the case of Sarabjit, who was killed in custody by a mob. Also, with this kind of argument, you should put anybody who has a threat from terrorists also in jail, like Malala, Shias, Hindus, Christians, etc.

blasphemy law of pakistan is just an extension of British blasphemy law of 1860. 

and india has its own blasphemy law, and new laws will be added in future for cow killings etc, including death penalty to life imprisonment.

search the ICF , you will find threads about recommendation of new blasphemy law for cow killings.

its meant to protect the offender from mob, and prevent from religious violence,  which was one of the basic point of this law in british rule. now you are calling it bullshit thn you should have look at the indian blasphemy law. 

and as i said before, i am against the mob justice,

having a Law is better thn no law at all. but people can modify it depends on cases/culture/countries/ etc, its upto them. 

Pakistan is an Independent country. It can decide whatever the law it wants. 

Edited by KeyboardWarrior

1 hour ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

blasphemy law of pakistan is just an extension of British blasphemy law of 1860. 

and india has its own blasphemy law, and new laws will be added in future for cow killings etc, including death penalty to life imprisonment.

search the ICF , you will find threads about recommendation of new blasphemy law for cow killings.

its meant to protect the offender from mob, and prevent from religious violence,  which was one of the basic point of this law in british rule. now you are calling it bullshit thn you should have look at the indian blasphemy law. 

and as i said before, i am against the mob justice,

having a Law is better thn no law at all. but people can modify it depends on cases/culture/countries/ etc, its upto them. 

Pakistan is an Independent country. It can decide whatever the law it wants. 

LOL. Speculating on future laws in India? Well, then Pakistan will have a law in the future that awards death penalty to anybody who doesn't utter Alla Hu Akbar 100 times as soon as they get up. Let's keep your dumb-witted speculation at rest and stay in the present.

Yes, India has some laws that are relics from the past, but none of India's laws award death penalty or life imprisonment for petty crimes. And no, you cannot hide under the excuse that this was a "British Law". You guys have enacted multiple draconian laws of your own. And there are some states that have banned slaughter of cows and consumption of cow meat, but it's not like this is only restricted to India. Read about how horse meat is banned in USA.

And yes, I can't believe you think some ICF posters are actually Parliament members and are going to enact laws. :phehe:

And by the way, since you brought India into the picture here, how about your chaddi buddy China? They have laws that are at least 10 times more discriminatory against Muslims. They ban Muslim names, they ban Muslims from fasting during Ramadan. But every time I bring up this topic all Pakistani Keyboard warriors drop their pants and start running away like the same so-called warriors they sent to Bangladesh in 1971. I guess it runs in the ancestry there.