After Cricket, which sport do you follow the most where there is an Indian representation

Cricketics

5 hours ago, Book_Worm said:

Tennis, Badminton  Squash after cricket. Although tennis with or without indian participation but badminton and squash mainly for india. Recently I also started watching kabbadi league matches courtesy my husband.

Wow, did not know we have more female posters here other than Radhika and Maryam. :clap:

On 08/01/2017 at 7:43 AM, Stuge said:

Hockey is one which I like but Indias poor form in hockey makes me sad :(

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Then you havent been following lately . 

I havent seen a stronger Indian hockey team in my lifetime , we look good to reach the Top3 ranking if the reults continue to improve . Consistently have beaten Aus in recent years , I think only belgium has been our bogey team .

We are the current World Champs in Juniors , so the future looks good too . 

I missed out on mentioning squash . 

Some really good talent coming up . After the likes of Saurav , Ritwik , Deepika and Joshna . The next set of Mahesh and Harinder pal havent delivered as expected .

Though at the junior level it looks like we have some good talent coming up .

Last weeks Junior British open , it was an all Indian finals in the mens section , even the bronze was won by an indian . 

On 1/7/2017 at 9:51 AM, Book_Worm said:

Tennis, Badminton  Squash after cricket. Although tennis with or without indian participation but badminton and squash mainly for india. Recently I also started watching kabbadi league matches courtesy my husband.

You watch all these sports?

I can't sit through badminton. Slow paced game and the constant left to right to left shifty gaze is very hypnotizing. 

Edited by Mariyam

On 9/1/2017 at 11:47 PM, Mariyam said:

You watch all these sports?

I can't sit through badminton. Slow paced game and the constant left to right to left shifty gaze is very hypnotizing. 

Yes i do. Tennis only semis and finals though. Badminton because of sindhu, patiently sat thru final olympic match and from then onwards watch sindhu's matches on youtube and squash for dipika pallilkal and only on youtube. Kabbadi i have no choice as both my father FIL and Hubby watch whenever league matches are aired and i have also started enjoying them. Badminton is slow true but i have become a fan of sindhu and have started enjoying the game and lately even taken up playing badminton in the evenings with friends.