The "Flipper" of Bradd Hogg and the wrong 'un/Kuldeep Yadav

Cricketics

Looking forward to Kuldeep who has been picked for a full series here against West Indies. I really hope he gets to play all 5 ODIs.

I think he can really fox Windies like how recently Afghanistani spinner Rashid Khan did recently. 

I am looking forward to see him bowl in longer spells. Hopefully he uses some flippers also. 

14 hours ago, Cricketics said:

Looking forward to Kuldeep who has been picked for a full series here against West Indies. I really hope he gets to play all 5 ODIs.

I think he can really fox Windies like how recently Afghanistani spinner Rashid Khan did recently. 

I am looking forward to see him bowl in longer spells. Hopefully he uses some flippers also. 

I think right now his china man is a hittable ball . To me this is the ball which players will wait for and thrash it.  

It does not come with zipp off the pitch . and may be because he has not mastered too many variations as of now with control he is bowling  almost 3-4 of them in an over . Secondly his china man  does not spin a long way like his wrong un.  So a batsman may slightly move towards leg  so that extent of deviation can still be covered and can be hit easily over the infield on the offsideas he will have only 4 guys outside the circle and it will provide enough spaces to take risk.

one plus point he has that his deliveries dip at times . 

i think his wrong un is quite good . Chinaman little predictable .

If he can master flipper  he can just bowl not more than 2 chinaman in an over and thus make the batsmen difficult to guess what will come next. 

Also a flipper is not an easy ball to hit.

If you notice Tahir has becone a very bowler in ODI after resrting to  googlies and flippers . Whenver batsmen attack him , he bowls mostly googlies and flippers/faster ones and earnsd LBW/bowled 

^its good some deliveries have to look "hittable" its those kind of deliveries only which gets you wickets.

You want to bowl "hittable" balls to fox the batsman or to get the wickets and not dart throw your eay to 10 over spell.

Also Kuldeep will only learn after getting hit for sixes, this is the thing with spinners. They will get hit but take wickets.

Kuldeep bowled some wrong un’s yesterday. I think the delivery to Lyon which might be actually misisng was a wrong un.

I would like to still see Kuldeep try some flippers but he has already had amazinf figures for guy playing his first test in Australia as a spinner. Dream start for him.

He has lot of options and he is very skillfull like Ashwin but what he has going for him over Ashwin is that 1.) He doesn’t have to change his action like how Ashwin does to bowl a new delivery. 2.) He can bowl quicker theough the air and flight it and bamboozle the bats on any pitch. 3.) He is a leftie chinaman and still a unique bowler in modern day cricket.

All the makings for a future legend.