Sachin should play a more visible role

veer

common boss.. you were in the middle while all this happened... you gotta say something.. they believed on cheats word the punter.. now if you tell those referees or anyone.. they gotta believe you.. twist the word or do whatever you can to bail bhajji out.. please do not stand by.. your words and reputation carries lot of weight..

common boss.. you were in the middle while all this happened... you gotta say something.. they believed on cheats word the punter.. now if you tell those referees or anyone.. they gotta believe you.. twist the word or do whatever you can to bail bhajji out.. please do not stand by.. your words and reputation carries lot of weight..
Nothing more to add to this. OP is absolutely spot on.

I wish Sachin would do something but i don't think he will. That is one quality Sachin's never had- standing up for his teammates in the media. He is way too concerned about his 'saintly' image and it was a noticeable failing of his even when he was the captain. Sachin is the type who shies away from the media but will do the talking behind closed doors. But i'd love to see him break his own steriotype.

Guest HariSampath
I wish Sachin would do something but i don't think he will. That is one quality Sachin's never had- standing up for his teammates in the media. He is way too concerned about his 'saintly' image and it was a noticeable failing of his even when he was the captain. Sachin is the type who shies away from the media but will do the talking behind closed doors. But i'd love to see him break his own steriotype.
balderdash...no man in this team will standby his team members as much as Sachin, it is just that he doesn't need to shout to the media all the time. In fact Sachin is the first one to have attempted to defuse the issue, but the Aussies went ahead and escalated it
Guest HariSampath

When Sachin was speaking at the press conference, end of 3rd day when it all happened, he had the media group in splits when he said " It was all very friendly..Symmonds was telling Bhajji that he had heard Bhajji was very friendly with their bowlers and saying he too was a bowler now, so it was all very friendly"

God has already admitted that there was nothing said which was out of the ordinary...thats why I am so baffled to see Mike Procter banning Bhajji with out any solid proof...whether its from Sachin or umpires,they did't heard any thing bad..even the audio or video evidence is not substantial to ban a player. Mike Procter believed the said culprit's bunny and the man who edged the ball as thick as you can to slips,still stayed there!!!!!

Those who think that screaming in the media is the best way for SRT and the rest of the think tank to resolve the issue are sorely mistaken. There are better ways of doing it and I am sure that its happening right now. If I am not mistaken, this entire episode is going to back fire on Australia and ICC in a bad way.

According to the latest reports, Shukla, the BCCI- and Pwar's Man friday, told that he spoke to Anil and SRT and he had never heard them so angry ! SRT took up a stand against Greg Chappell, said that he did not like his statement. next day Greg Chapell put down his papers., dont u guys remember? So, I am sure SRT will definitely stand by the team. Do u think they would still be in sydney if SRT decided that he shud keep himself away from the controversy. I am certain that this tour will not continue if SB is not pulled out of perth test. wanna bet?