About time SC banned Shiv Sena, Bajrang Dal and RSS

Muloghonto

10 minutes ago, mishra said:

Which law is broken by boasting on a youtube video?

assault. its evidence of confession. Not made under duress either. 

Are you suggesting that someone who goes around proclaiming he beat up someone (and there is a contending corroborating claim by the Airlines too), its not evidence of being a criminal ?

Seriously, 'jab aap jaise log samjhenge niyaam aur kanoon kya hota hai, galti ki sazaa hogi, woh chahe ram ya sita ko hi kyu na mile, tabh yeh desh sudhrega.'.

26 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

assault. its evidence of confession. Not made under duress either. 

Are you suggesting that someone who goes around proclaiming he beat up someone (and there is a contending corroborating claim by the Airlines too), its not evidence of being a criminal ?

Seriously, 'jab aap jaise log samjhenge niyaam aur kanoon kya hota hai, galti ki sazaa hogi, woh chahe ram ya sita ko hi kyu na mile, tabh yeh desh sudhrega.'.

Again, boasting about on youtube isnt a crime.

5 minutes ago, mishra said:

Again, boasting about on youtube isnt a crime.

Now you are twisting my words.

Boasting on youtube isn't a crime. When your boast constitutes accepting that you committed a felony,it is wilful admission of crime.

Do you really want instances where people have been convicted based on their own words uttered outside of court accepting committing a said crime, in more civilized societies ?

Do you or do you not realize that if there is a dead body and you go on youtube going 'i killed that guy', provided there is no other guy found, you = guilty by your own admission ?!?

Now you will say 'no one died'. but that ignores the point i initially made- Indians like you do not actually care to live in a law-abiding society, where people go to jail or are heavily fined and restrictions imposed on their movements, for crime of assault.

9 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Now you are twisting my words.

Boasting on youtube isn't a crime. When your boast constitutes accepting that you committed a felony,it is wilful admission of crime.

Do you really want instances where people have been convicted based on their own words uttered outside of court accepting committing a said crime, in more civilized societies ?

Do you or do you not realize that if there is a dead body and you go on youtube going 'i killed that guy', provided there is no other guy found, you = guilty by your own admission ?!?

Now you will say 'no one died'. but that ignores the point i initially made- Indians like you do not actually care to live in a law-abiding society, where people go to jail or are heavily fined and restrictions imposed on their movements, for crime of assault.

Ok let me go to next step. What he boasted, Is their any evidence to support that?

If I write on this forum that, "As a kid, I used to beat PM Modi in streets" This statement means pure chewtiyap from my side.

Edited by mishra

3 minutes ago, mishra said:

Ok let me go to next step. What he boasted, Is their any evidence to support that?

If I write on this forum that, "As a kid, I used to beat PM Modi in streets" This statement means pure chewtiyap from my side.

The airline lodged complaint of assault. What more do you want ?
and how is this not gunda-raaj ?

Also, would you like examples of people going to jail for admitting a crime in public, when there is allegation from the victim party ?

13 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

The airline lodged complaint of assault. What more do you want ?
and how is this not gunda-raaj ?

Also, would you like examples of people going to jail for admitting a crime in public, when there is allegation from the victim party ?

Now link that to RSS?

5 hours ago, mishra said:

Now link that to RSS?

Failure to take action against a party member who is admitting to a crime = aiding and abetting criminal actions. 

In civilized countries, RSS would've expelled this choot from its organization. And if it failed to do so, would've been accused to having criminals amongst its ranks.

51 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Failure to take action against a party member who is admitting to a crime = aiding and abetting criminal actions. 

In civilized countries, RSS would've expelled this choot from its organization. And if it failed to do so, would've been accused to having criminals amongst its ranks.

First clarify Which video on this thread is linked to RSS, Air India, FIR, and boasting? 

Edited by mishra

4 minutes ago, mishra said:

First clarify Which video on this thread is linked to RSS, Air India, FIR, and boasting? 

This thread initially developed from the beatings handed out by SS goons to citizens of this country, despite not violating ANY laws. The same Sainik, who is also a member of the RSS. 

The AI incident was later added as an even more blatant case of gunda-raaj.

Do you agree or not that when people do criminal actions in official capacity, then the organization they are affiliated with, bear responsibility if they do not disassociate with the said criminal ?

^Thanks for clarifying that there is no such video on this thread. 

:angel:

Now

1. What position does he holds as member of RSS?

2. Did he commit the alleged crime because he is/was RSS?

3. Why so called anti RSS , secular and pro muslim SP party MP " in India parliament" openly questioned Air India and RSS puppet government Aviation minister sided with Air India?

4. Why is he not arrested? Is it because of RSS?

5. Finally, How have you found a link a pro Maratha , pro regionalist Shiv Sena as Political wing of pro one nation, nationalist organisation. Logic please? when they have one called BJP?

PS: Get ur facts right. That goon and many others arent arrested becauase of judges, who follow letter of law. Have you read the case of Raja bhaiya. People like him and many millions more are roaming free because of law. You are getting hyped at one youtube boasting.

Edited by mishra

15 minutes ago, mishra said:

1. What position does he holds as member of RSS?

I don't know. Thats irrelevant, since he is a member. What position, does not matter.

2. Did he commit the alleged crime because he is/was RSS?

Again, irrelevant. What is relevant, is that a member of an organization committed a crime. if the organization does not speak out against it, it is therefore sheltering the said criminal. This is why in civilized nations organizations demand resignation from members for the action of its members.

3. Why so called anti RSS , secular and pro muslim SP party MP " in India parliament" openly questioned Air India and RSS puppet government Aviation minister sided with Air India?

Perhaps because BJP is not as much of a puppet to RSS as we'd like to think.

4. Why is he not arrested? Is it because of RSS?

Because Indians do not have a culture of pressing charges due to assault. Ie, police negligence.

5. Finally, How have you found a link a pro Maratha , pro regionalist Shiv Sena as Political wing of pro one nation, nationalist organisation. Logic please? when they have one called BJP?

Because there are plenty of Shiv Sainiks who are also members of RSS ?

That goon and many others arent arrested becauase of judges, who follow letter of law. Have you read the case of Raja bhaiya. People like him and many millions more are roaming free because of law. You are getting hyped at one youtube boasting.

Yet, in India people have been arrested for committing assault when the court specifically directs them to do so. This means, its a failure of the Police to press charges-another result of India's backwards mentality on law and order.

1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:

1. I don't know. Thats irrelevant, since he is a member. What position, does not matter.

2. Again, irrelevant. What is relevant, is that a member of an organization committed a crime. if the organization does not speak out against it, it is therefore sheltering the said criminal. This is why in civilized nations organizations demand resignation from members for the action of its members.

3. Perhaps because BJP is not as much of a puppet to RSS as we'd like to think.

4. Because Indians do not have a culture of pressing charges due to assault. Ie, police negligence.

5. Because there are plenty of Shiv Sainiks who are also members of RSS ?

6. Yet, in India people have been arrested for committing assault when the court specifically directs them to do so. This means, its a failure of the Police to press charges-another result of India's backwards mentality on law and order.

1. Where on his resume it says he is member of RSS? Or has RSS confirmed it.

2. lol, what crime? Innocent till guilty?  And He is MP too. MPs openly supported him in parliament.  Lets ban parliament:facepalm: 

3. Correct answer is RSS is not congress. Its more democratic, progressive, evolving, modern than most.

4. Wrong! Because Unlike most indian, He has access to law.hence law will protect him

5. Refer latter half of point 2

6. Raja bhaiya is elected MLA whose goons killed Police SP (aMuslim IPS) . I think he was a minister in sp government

Edited by mishra

5 minutes ago, mishra said:

2. lol, what crime? Innocent till guilty?  And He is MP too. MPs openly supported him in parliament.  Lets ban parliament:facepalm: 

Self admission of guilt. You keep skirting the issue and keep supporting gunda-raaj. 
MPs are individuals. Not parties or organizations. Organizations bear responsibility for action of their members if they do not expel members for criminal behaviour. I asked you many times and you failed to respond- do you want evidence of that from civilized law-abiding societies or not ?

3. Correct answer is RSS is not congress. Its more democratic, progressive, evolving, modern than most.

:laugh::laugh:

That is why RSS is anti-democratic with its beef-ban in its ranks eh ? Show me where in Hindu scriptures does it specifically say we shall not eat beef, that RSS so vehemently enforces amongst its ranks.

4. Wrong! Because Unlike most indian, He has access to law.hence law will protect him

Wrong. There are plenty of examples every year where people beat each other up in India and face no consequence, unlike in civilized countries. That isn't access to law, that is failure of police to enforce the law.

6. Raja bhaiya is elected MLA whose goons killed Police SP (aMuslim IPS) . I think he was a minister in sp government

he should also be kicked out of his party and face criminal charges.

But see what i mean ? Indians like you think law is relative - when criticizing XYZ party/organization for their blatant disregard for law, you engage in 'what about-ism' and go 'but but but other goondas get away too'.

As i said, India needs to get civilized and draw a line in the sand about illegal activities and bring full force of the law to those who break it- including goonda-mantris. Not point fingers about others who got away.

^
When Indians will stop defending assault committed by its politicians as justifiable and defend parties that shelter such criminals, only then India will move forward into the modern age and become a modern, law-abiding society. Till then, it is nothing more than gunda-raaj and playing at individual freedom. This thread makes my point, given how many hinduvtas and RSS types are completely ignorant of legal and ethical responsibility of RSS towards is members.

But i don't expect integrity from the 'Hiter-youth-lite' organization, AKA RSS, who's fundamental principle is based on gunda-raaj and not legalism.

Whataboutism was started by Modi haters. Everytime, Modi was propped up by positive dev events in Gujarat, they invented 'what about 2002?' , some like Mani Aiyar still do. BJP is not in Ramrajya days, they have to fight with others in the same env. Why do liberals have a different yardstick for Cong and BJP?

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Whataboutism was started by Modi haters. Everytime, Modi was propped up by positive dev events in Gujarat, they invented 'what about 2002?' , some like Mani Aiyar still do. BJP is not in Ramrajya days, they have to fight with others in the same env. Why do liberals have a different yardstick for Cong and BJP?

They don't. both sides in India do whataboutism. And since Congress has a long and distinguished history of criminals pandered in the system ( so does BJP and every other Indian party but Congress has most of it due to it being the dominant party for so long all over India), whatabout-ism is always going to be brought up. Coz criminals have gotten away in the past. But the past is the past and nobody ever built a law-abiding society from scratch or by doing whaabout-ism. They did it by drawing a line in the sand and going 'from this day forth, our society will hold everyone accountable. Fun time for criminals is over'. And above all, not letting parties or organizations that pander to its criminal members get away with it.

In the western world, nobody cared that Mircosoft founders have the Bill & Melinda Gates foundation that donate millions of dollars in charity for good cause (akin to RSS doing disaster relief when needed). They all held Microsoft liable for the anti-trust lawsuit from Europe and wanted them to pay the penalty because they broke the law. 

because more educated nations get the concept 'law isn't relative about weighing your good deeds against bad, its about you break law = you pay consequence. Doesn't matter if you are Jesus Christ himself and you spent the last 30 years serving others', better than less educated societies.

I simply wish Indians mature enough to hold RSS and other political organizations to the same standard. The beneficiaries of such standards are our people.

2 hours ago, BeautifulGame said:

No it is evidence of crime committed

Again, Nope, its just a boast. Simple as that. More evidence is needed to support the boast and put the guy behind bar.

Person boasting on youtube, can simply retract all the boast when under caution.

Edited by mishra

1 minute ago, mishra said:

Again, Nope, its just a boast. Simple as that. More evidence is needed to support the boast and book the person.

Not true. If there is a criminal complaint against you and you boast that you committed the crime, then your boast = admission of guilt.

Otherwise, every suicide-note, every declaration of jihad, every declaration of wanting to commit murder etc done by right-wing fringe lunatics, is also a boast.

What i find troubling, is why you are so hell-bent in protecting self-admitted criminals and looking the other way for an organization like SS/RSS that aid and abet criminality by looking the other way.