RamJas College Incident Thread

Malcolm Merlyn

16 minutes ago, someone said:

^ Of course, Sehwag & randeep hooda are leading the fascism.  This communal/fascism certificate is clearly not fool anymore people.

Haha! Glad you brought up the example of the two pseudo nationals who went scurrying as soon as the support poured in for Gurmehar.

2 hours ago, The Outsider said:

Haha! Glad you brought up the example of the two pseudo nationals who went scurrying as soon as the support poured in for Gurmehar.

tough days are ahead for seculars like you :giggle:

2 hours ago, The Outsider said:

The Ramjas incident highlights what fascism is all about as do other crackdowns on universities in the past 2-3 years. Using ground soldiers to do the dirty work of shuttling up freedom of speech till the government at the top has the authority to do it officially.

There is no freedom of speech for sedition. This is not America- every other nation sanctions its citizens for inciting racial/religious hatred or sedition. The speaker at this event is a promoter of sedition. So its a pretty easy case against him.The issue isn't that this guy was muzzled, the issue is, the student-wing of a political party committed acts of riot and got away with it scot-free.

23 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

There is no freedom of speech for sedition. This is not America- every other nation sanctions its citizens for inciting racial/religious hatred or sedition. The speaker at this event is a promoter of sedition. So its a pretty easy case against him.The issue isn't that this guy was muzzled, the issue is, the student-wing of a political party committed acts of riot and got away with it scot-free.

Huh? Gurmehar made seditious calls? Can you point me to the source?

I guess you're referring to the so called seditious calls from the JNU guy which were based on doctored videos. 

1 hour ago, The Outsider said:

Huh? Gurmehar made seditious calls? Can you point me to the source?

I guess you're referring to the so called seditious calls from the JNU guy which were based on doctored videos. 

Not Gurmehar. The guy who was supposed to speak at Ramjas.

My issue isn't with Gurmehar's rants, its about providing platform to seditionists and then having riot, by student union body that went unpunished by the law. 

If you assault people, you should be arrested. That is a concept India is yet to learn and our civilization needs to grow up more to accept.