BCCI stands behind Kohli

2 minutes ago, putrevus said:

ICC wants to bury this to save Australians , it is as simple as that. Virat told whole world that he and his team told umpires about what Aussies were doing, go and ask umpires if Indian team told them or not.It is just that easy.I don't think Virat was speaking from his behind if they did not observe Aussies doing this before.

Why are Aussies so hell bent on moving on, where as in Sydney 2008 they were hell bent of reporting the matter to ICC , court and all the shenanigans which followed later.Where is their integrity this guy Kohli has accused them publicly and called them cheats if they did not cheat they should do everything to clear their name and make sure Kohli is punished.

Smith got caught this everyone agrees so why is he this cheater not getting punished then.Can any Aussie or the incompetent fools from ICC answer this?

I don't think it's only the ICC that wants to bury this. The BCCI and Cricket Australia seem to want to end it too. What we are seeing, I suspect, are orchestrated attempts to give an appearance that each board is fighting for their team. It is all PR tamacha.

5 minutes ago, putrevus said:

ICC wants to bury this to save Australians , it is as simple as that. Virat told whole world that he and his team told umpires about what Aussies were doing, go and ask umpires if Indian team told them or not.It is just that easy.I don't think Virat was speaking from his behind if they did not observe Aussies doing this before.

Why are Aussies so hell bent on moving on, where as in Sydney 2008 they were hell bent on reporting the matter to ICC , court and all the shenanigans which followed later.Where is their integrity this guy Kohli has accused them publicly and called them cheats if they did not cheat they should do everything to clear their name and make sure Kohli is punished.

Smith got caught this everyone agrees so why is he this cheater not getting punished then.Can any Aussie or the incompetent fools from ICC answer this?

It wouldn't be hard to check the footage mate, surely, maybe the Aussie players have some kind of telecommunications device in their pockets (next to their mints) that buzzes when they should refer lol.

Fact is Smith looked up once, and he owned it, Kohli pissed away every review he had and Smith gave him an excuse to keep the spot light off himself, I think deep down you agree.

Just now, kosingh said:

I don't think it's only the ICC that wants to bury this. The BCCI and Cricket Australia seem to want to end it too. What we are seeing, I suspect, are orchestrated attempts to give an appearance that each board is fighting for their team. It is all PR tamacha.

CA has to do that it is their captain  has been exposed as a cheat.I don't think BCCI wants to bury this yet. BCCI/CA/ICC it does not matter who it is no one is above the the game. They all should work towards making sure game is played fair by all team and players.

Guilty parties should be punished period.I do not know why CA and other Aussies should get all worked up their captain got caught cheating and he should get punished.

Afridi bit the ball in front of  whole world , he got caught and was punished .Everyone one moved on I don't understand how this is different from it, Smith needs to get suspended end of the story.

6 minutes ago, kosingh said:

It could end up a dick measuring contest which would suit no one, which is why I'm surprised the Indian board are taking it further, we could be cunts and officially complain about the state of the pitches, but we don't.

3 minutes ago, MCGGG said:

It wouldn't be hard to check the footage mate, surely, maybe the Aussie players have some kind of telecommunications device in their pockets (next to their mints) that buzzes when they should refer lol.

Fact is Smith looked up once, and he owned it, Kohli pissed away every review he had and Smith gave him an excuse to keep the spot light off himself, I think deep down you agree.

Smith owning the mistake is not enough mate, he needs to get suspended.No one is above the law, tomorrow Kohli does something against the laws of the game then he also should get punished.There is no ambiguity on that issue.

Kohli owned about stinking at DRS but that does not mean he has done anything wrong. Do not mix both of them and divert from the topic.

1 minute ago, putrevus said:

CA has to do that it is their captain  has been exposed as a cheat.I don't think BCCI wants to bury this yet. BCCI/CA/ICC it does not matter who it is no one is above the the game. They all should work towards making sure game is played fair by all team and players.

Guilty parties should be punished period.I do not know why CA and other Aussies should get all worked up their captain got caught cheating and he should get punished.

Afridi bit the ball in front of  whole world , he got caught and was punished .Everyone one moved on I don't understand how this is different from it, Smith needs to get suspended end of the story.

You would do well to look up the definition of cheating, Smith admitted he made a mistake, but FMD, cheating? He did it once lol, and gained no advantage what so ever.

2 minutes ago, MCGGG said:

It could end up a dick measuring contest which would suit no one, which is why I'm surprised the Indian board are taking it further, we could be cunts and officially complain about the state of the pitches, but we don't.

Mye point is that the Indian board is not seriously taking it further. They are just pretending to do so for the Indian public's benefit. Behind the scenes, this appears to me like an agreement has been reached between CA, BCCI and ICC. The last step will be ICC saying this has already been dealt with and no further comments will be made. And then the BCCI can say they tried.

Just now, putrevus said:

Smith owning the mistake is not enough mate, he needs to get suspended.No one is above the law, tomorrow Kohli does something against the laws of the game then he also should get punished.There is no ambiguity on that issue.

Kohli owned about stinking at DRS but that does not mean he has done anything wrong. Do not mix both of them and divert from the topic.

Kohli accused a touring captain of systematic cheating, he did so publiclly and without proof.

Just now, MCGGG said:

You would do well to look up the definition of cheating, Smith admitted he made a mistake, but FMD, cheating? He did it once lol, and gained no advantage what so ever.

Afridi tried to bite the ball once only  but the ball was changed immediately and this happened against Australia in Australia. They changed the ball and Aussies won the game . Pakistan did not gain any advantage at all but Afridi still got punished. Why you think that happened???

Just now, kosingh said:

Mye point is that the Indian board is not seriously taking it further. They are just pretending to do so for the Indian public's benefit. Behind the scenes, this appears to me like an agreement has been reached between CA, BCCI and ICC. The last step will be ICC saying this has already been dealt with and no further comments will be made. And then the BCCI can say they tried.

You never know, not a lot of love lost between the Indian and Australian boards, the Australian board likes money though lol, so they'll probably toe the line.

2 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Afridi tried to bite the ball once only  but the ball was changed immediately and this happened against Australia in Australia. They changed the ball and Aussies won the game . Pakistan did not gain any advantage at all but Afridi still got punished. Why you think that happened???

Pretty sure that's common procedure mate lol.

Don't they have apples in Pakistan?

Edited by MCGGG
41 minutes ago, putrevus said:

If Aussies are so honest and did not cheat let them sue Kohli and take the matter further.If I was in Aussie camp I would do it.

That's not how we roll, we'll just win the next 3 WCs in your honour.

Edited by MCGGG