Will India ever produce a batsman greater than Adam Voges?

Pixel

As much as I love my beloved Pakistan, you have to put down your Butter Chicken and praise the great Adam Voges. Centuries on debut, double tons and that average...

A lot of Indian flogwallahs talk up Sachin, Ganguly, Dravid et al but the fact is Voges has a record that will go down ahead of them all. Which begs the question, in a country of 1 billion flogs, can they ever produce a batsman as good as Voges?

1 minute ago, Pakistani Pork said:

As much as I love my beloved Pakistan, you have to put down your Butter Chicken and praise the great Adam Voges. Centuries on debut, double tons and that average...

A lot of Indian flogwallahs talk up Sachin, Ganguly, Dravid et al but the fact is Voges has a record that will go down ahead of them all. Which begs the question, in a country of 1 billion flogs, can they ever produce a batsman as good as Voges?

Voges > Sachin and Kohli

28 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

This thread shud be moved to jokes section

Voges was held out of the team for too long behind some of the greats of the modern era. Otherwise he would be remembered in the same breath as the others above as evidenced by his great average