India war with China 2017 ?? Possiblity

Stuge

29 minutes ago, Stuge said:

Sunnyjee has wrote encyclopedia on the situation .will take sometime to read all that.

Don't think he wrote that, I see he copy pasted some of it at least.  Here's the hint "Strained ties. AFP
Strained ties. AFP
The outlines of the standoff "

Sunnyji has lot of questions to answer to us.

1 minute ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

What questions?Fire away.Will answer.

Did you read that big article which you copy pasted without source?

Also, if you did read it, can you please pint point us or highlight the main points from that article.

Thanks.

Did you read that big article which you copy pasted without source?

Also, if you did read it, can you please pint point us or highlight the main points from that article.

Thanks.

I have read it.Thats why posted it.Its genuine.

I dont have a laptop right now to edit n highlight.

There is no chance of war. The idea that Tibetan monks are happy in one China Rule is absurd. As mentioned on another thread, Whole world is waiting on China to fire one mortar anywhere be it Taiwan, India or Hong Kong. And they will bring China on its knees. Reason is not that they believe in democracy or anything. The main reason is they all are looking a way to reduce their trade deficit.

1 hour ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

Lots of anti modi media organisations.They would have reported.

Our media has said we never asked for a meeting. What's anti Modi in this? Who is chasing a lion with a stick? Let's see how this is tackled. China is making the right moves. Pressure will be on us.

Our media has said we never asked for a meeting. What's anti Modi in this? Who is chasing a lion with a stick? Let's see how this is tackled. China is making the right moves. Pressure will be on us.

You have no idea who is under pressure.India holds the high ground.

So even anti Modi media reported that India didnt ask for any meeting.Tells you the truth of CCP mouth pieces.

33 minutes ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

You have no idea who is under pressure.India holds the high ground.

So even anti Modi media reported that India didnt ask for any meeting.Tells you the truth of CCP mouth pieces.

Whose territory are they trying to encroach upon. China has nothing to lose. We are set to lose the chicken piece, which is important for our North east region.  Why send Army if we are not under pressure. Let them go ahead and build it. It is anyway a territory of Bhutan. What is bothering us?

Whose territory are they trying to encroach upon. China has nothing to lose. We are set to lose the chicken piece, which is important for our North east region.  Why send Army if we are not under pressure. Let them go ahead and build it. It is anyway a territory of Bhutan. What is bothering us?

Dude are you even serious.

India holds the strategic high ground that is why China is trying to capture territory and break that strategic hold.The Chumbi valley area China controls is a very narrow strip of land and can be very easily cut off by Indian forces.So china tried to infiltrate on the Bhutanese land to get a piece of the Doka La plateau and widen the stretch.This is why Indian army stepped in pushed the Chinese back.

The Chinese cannot force their way here unless they have a 1:10 numerical superiority and complete air superiority.They have neither.So they are under pressure to save face.

Chinese are desperate for India to join the OBOR because no major economy has joined it.

5 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

same goes to you and blindly supporting someone for a personal agenda.

yup.. .national interest comes first to me..

And it shows how your mind works when you asked ''who is going to support us if we go to war with China''... we are strong enough to support ourselves.. we dont need anybody.

8 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

kya faltu giri he.. i can't believe i was arguing with you for past hour. My fault..