6 men thrashed for transporting buffaloes

Haarkarjeetgaye

Enough cow news. The message is clear that ppl are sensitive when it comes to certain animals .... More importantly, when will the use of loudspeakers at mosques stop (not everyone needs to say those prayers). One can't expects to be insensitive to the sensitives of other religions in a secular country while continue to use loud speakers, not say vande mateam, not engage in uniform civil code, etc. 

If you demand all that and expect other to respect your religious requirements, then you should learn to respect sacred animals of other religions too 

Edited by zen

17 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Gauraksha, north vs south, hindi vs other languages all these are divisive some anti national elements are behind all this.

These issues should not create divisions in a mature country

1. Gauraksha: message is clear that many folks are sensitive to certain animals that are sacred. It should be respected

2. North vs South: what is the issue? Last time I heard about Karnataka and TN fighting over water 

3. Hindi: Again, it is a non issue. Having a lang that most ppl understand as linga franca and also having local languages is good. If some ppl don't want to learn Hindi, it is fine. But there is no point in opposing an  option that benefits a lot of people. One of the biggest regrets I have is not knowing major languages. Would like to learn Sanskrit and Latin too. Did not take Sanskrit in school as I did not like the teacher much 

Edited by zen

44 minutes ago, zen said:

These issues should not create divisions in a mature country

1. Gauraksha: message is clear that many folks are sensitive to certain animals that are sacred. It should be respected

2. North vs South: what is the issue? Last time I heard about Karnataka and TN fighting over water 

3. Hindi: Again, it is a non issue. Having a lang that most ppl understand as linga franca and also having local languages is good. If some ppl don't want to learn Hindi, it is fine. But there is no point in opposing an  option that benefits a lot of people. One of the biggest regrets I have is not knowing major languages. Would like to learn Sanskrit and Latin too. Did not take Sanskrit in school as I did not like the teacher much 

Lol there is lack of raksha of women cow raksha has become such a big issue now. Some days ago a govt party with vets transporting studs for a govt program got trashed. How can someone's food habit be of public significance, it's similar to Islamic aversion to pork..so regressive for a democracy like India.Modi has come out saying gaurakshaks might be history sheeters and need to be probed.

18 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Lol there is lack of raksha of women cow raksha has become such a big issue now. Some days ago a govt party with vets transporting studs for a govt program got trashed. How can someone's food habit be of public significance, it's similar to Islamic aversion to pork..so regressive for a democracy like India.Modi has come out saying gaurakshaks might be history sheeters and need to be probed.

I rate many living beings on an equal plane. My neighbors dog is more valuable to me than a Dawood Ibrahim. If I had to save one of them, it would be the dog 

Valid Gauraksha is acceptable, imo. Please see videos of how inhumanely cows ( and other animals) are slautered 

One of the strongest glues that bind us is our culture. And religion is a part of it 

Edited by zen

6 minutes ago, zen said:

I rate many living beings on an equal plane. My neighbors dog is more valuable to me than a Dawood Ibrahim. If I had to save one of them, it would be the dog 

Valid Gauraksha is acceptable, imo. Please see videos of how inhumanely cows ( and other animals) are slautered 

One of the strongest glues that bind us is our culture. And religion is a part of it 

So you rate cows above women. What is wrong with you.

And is pehalu khan below a cows life. He was an Indian citizen unlike you perhaps and deserves to live like every one else.

http://m.indiatimes.com/news/india/pehlu-khan-s-son-sends-clear-message-to-haters-india-is-our-motherland-won-t-go-to-pakistan-325418.html

Edited by Vilander

27 minutes ago, Vilander said:

So you rate cows above women. What is wrong with you.

And is pehalu khan below a cows life. He was an Indian citizen unlike you perhaps and deserves to live like every one else.

http://m.indiatimes.com/news/india/pehlu-khan-s-son-sends-clear-message-to-haters-india-is-our-motherland-won-t-go-to-pakistan-325418.html

Understand the post before you reply. Your post is like me reply to the above, what about Christmas in Jamaica

For me, it is not cow (animal) vs humans, but both. And I would not devalue an animal's life just because someone happens to a human such as OBL 

3 minutes ago, zen said:

Understand the post before you reply. Your post is like me reply to the above, what about Christmas in Jamaica

For me, it is not cow (animal) vs humans, but both. And I would not devalue an animal's life just because someone happens to a human such as OBL 

ahh what. i said women raksha should be priority not cow raksha you said you value your neighbors dogs life more than dawoods life in response. Sorry for correlating it, but i felt you likened your neighbors dog to a cow and Indian women to Dawood ibrahim ( lol).

2 hours ago, zen said:

Enough cow news. The message is clear that ppl are sensitive when it comes to certain animals .... More importantly, when will the use of loudspeakers at mosques stop (not everyone needs to say those prayers). One can't expects to be insensitive to the sensitives of other religions in a secular country while continue to use loud speakers, not say vande mateam, not engage in uniform civil code, etc. 

If you demand all that and expect other to respect your religious requirements, then you should learn to respect sacred animals of other religions too 

The Gaus need Raksha in dairy farms. Given chemicals by injections to over produce milk. Milk is taken out by machinery. Finally when of no use they are cramped in a place worse than Mumbai local train. Treated  like slaves and left to die. Why do the gau rakshaks not go there? They are run by Hindus.

gau raksha is good but if your mother and sister are being raped, that needs priority and well BJP promised it. 

6 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

The Gaus need Raksha in dairy farms. Given chemicals by injections to over produce milk. Milk is taken out by machinery. Finally when of no use they are cramped in a place worse than Mumbai local train. Treated  like slaves and left to die. Why do the gau rakshaks not go there? They are run by Hindus.

gau raksha is good but if your mother and sister are being raped, that needs priority and well BJP promised it. 

They should, buddy 

There are a lot of things that need to be done. The movement shoukd start somewhere and by first recognizing that animals should be treated fairly too. Cow for me is the ambassador for stoping cruelty against animals in Ind. If not for cows, ppl would probably not even start thinking about animals 

Some posts here are already made assuming animals to be some 3rd class products 

17 minutes ago, Vilander said:

ahh what. i said women raksha should be priority not cow raksha you said you value your neighbors dogs life more than dawoods life in response. Sorry for correlating it, but i felt you likened your neighbors dog to a cow and Indian women to Dawood ibrahim ( lol).

Both should be priority which is what I demonstrated with that example, i.e. not to automatically assume animals to be worthless

1 minute ago, zen said:

Both should be priority which is what I demonstrated with that example, i.e. not to automatically assume animals to be worthless

priority by definition needs one to be more important than other, both can not be priority. And Cows are not equal to Human life sorry. 

I would have slammed these gau related incidents but sickulars aren't even bothering about Basirhat/Baduria, RSS murders etc, so why bother? You can't cry hoarse over 1 issue and feign ignorance elsewhere. I want all types of violence to be condemned equally.

6 minutes ago, Gollum said:

I would have slammed these gau related incidents but sickulars aren't even bothering about Basirhat/Baduria, RSS murders etc, so why bother? You can't cry hoarse over 1 issue and feign ignorance elsewhere. I want all types of violence to be condemned equally.

agree libretards are a bane on humanity. you can count on them to not pick on RSS worker murders. 

10 minutes ago, Vilander said:

priority by definition needs one to be more important than other, both can not be priority. And Cows are not equal to Human life sorry. 

There is no case for priority as both can be simulatenously achieved 

I don't agree that human life is automatically higher. You are free to save an ISIS leader's, who could have butchered many,  life over a cow's, a living being that does not harm anyone and provides milk. Or the dog that loyally loves you as a family 

Just now, zen said:

There is no case for priority as both can be simulatenously achieved 

I don't agree that human life is automatically higher. You are free to save an ISIS leader's, who could have butchered many,  life over a cow's, a living being that does not harm anyone and provides milk. Or the dog that loyally loves you as a family 

Human life is always more important. Common Justice system considers human life as priceless thus illlegalizing any form of exploitation or slavery leave alone murder. This is very very basic more basic than common law, more like morality. Your audacity to liken cow protection as equal or more of priority to protection on Indian women is sickening.

Eating beef is a personal choice, i would not eat one as a personal choice but i will support someone who eats it to have it as a personal choice, and if laws of the land prohibits it they should deist but not loose their life for it. Indian women who are getting raped are not ISIS leaders, what are you ranting about, nothing can be higher priority than value of preventing fatality. 

You are extremely poor in matters of law bordering on immoral here, very disappointing.

8 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Human life is always more important. Common Justice system considers human life as priceless thus illlegalizing any form of exploitation or slavery leave alone murder. This is very very basic more basic than common law, more like morality. Your audacity to liken cow protection as equal or more of priority to protection on Indian women is sickening.

Eating beef is a personal choice, i would not eat one as a personal choice but i will support someone who eats it to have it as a personal choice, and if laws of the land prohibits it they should deist but not loose their life for it. Indian women who are getting raped are not ISIS leaders, what are you ranting about, nothing can be higher priority than value of preventing fatality. 

You are extremely poor in matters of law bordering on immoral here, very disappointing.

I believe in changing status quos esp if ppl see animals as 3rd class objects, while they continue pollute the planet thinking themselves as previluged and above everything else including the planet

Edited by zen

3 minutes ago, zen said:

I believe in changing status quos esp if ppl see animals as 3rd class objects, while they tontinue pollute the planet thinking themselves as previluged and above everything else including the planet

oh you want to save the planet world peace ? ! and then blah blah more nonsense. you said human life is not important while we are discussing protection for Indian women over stupid gauraksha, you posted it here for all to see. lol lost me there. 

19 minutes ago, zen said:

I don't agree that human life is automatically higher.

2 minutes ago, Vilander said:

oh you want to save the planet world peace ? ! and then blah blah more nonsense. you said human life is not important while we are discussing protection for Indian women over stupid gauraksha, you posted it here for all to see. lol lost me there. 

Improve your reading comprehension, buddy

"I don't agree that human life is automatically higher."

Where does the above suggest that human life is not imp? It suggests that all living beings have their own importance and can be valyable depending upon the situation