Pakistan fast bowling factory

4 hours ago, Pak_cric said:

Loll...so you think:

bumrah is greater then Hassan ali 

BK is greater then Amir

pandya is greater then Junaid khan

If you do think that then I got nothing else to say.

Indian batting is superior to pak, but come on dude...everyone knows pak bowling is better then india's.

Wrong 

india seamers much better and have been for 17 years 

9 hours ago, Lala2790 said:

It always astounds me how despite identical conditions, we develop world beating fast bowlers like Wasim, Waqar, Amir, Gul etc while the best India can do is Lol Ishant.

It has to be something to do with coaching/junior leagues

It's amazing isnt it ?? 

I mean Muhammad Sami alone has bowled more 150kph plus deliveries in his career than all Indian bowlers combined . Let that sink in . 

I was watching highlights from an India pak game from Holland and Akhtar and Sami were bowling 150 kph plus easily and scaring the likes of Laxman while the Indian trio was bowling 125-130 kph .

India should really do better with such a huge population and cricket crazy nation.

25 minutes ago, the don said:

It's amazing isnt it ?? 

I mean Muhammad Sami alone has bowled more 150kph plus deliveries in his career than all Indian bowlers combined . Let that sink in . 

I was watching highlights from an India pak game from Holland and Akhtar and Sami were bowling 150 kph plus easily and scaring the likes of Laxman while the Indian trio was bowling 125-130 kph .

India should really do better with such a huge population and cricket crazy nation.

Is that how you manage to sooth yourself how far do you have to go 1999 ? Hehe fairly recent..for you i guess.

14 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Is that how you manage to sooth yourself how far do you have to go 1999 ? Hehe fairly recent..for you i guess.

Not really i can watch the last game between the two countries which Pakistan won hy 180 runs .

What surprises me is how an ordinary bowler like Muhammad Sami has clocked 150 kph more times than all Indian bowlers combined .

1 hour ago, the don said:

Not really i can watch the last game between the two countries which Pakistan won hy 180 runs .

What surprises me is how an ordinary bowler like Muhammad Sami has clocked 150 kph more times than all Indian bowlers combined .

Wasim waqar shoaib from 17 years ago . Hence me saying that we have better seamers since then . Sachin retired all this jokers in 2003 World Cup lol

sami is terrible . Shows how bad pak seamers been in last 17 years that mention him lol

aamer is a fallacy . One game in ct and you make him goood lol

11 hours ago, Lala2790 said:

It always astounds me how despite identical conditions, we develop world beating fast bowlers like Wasim, Waqar, Amir, Gul etc while the best India can do is Lol Ishant.

It has to be something to do with coaching/junior leagues

Proves my point . You mention guys 17 years back who Sachin retired lol

out guys faster and better for well over s decade . Don’t believe me look at last World Cup were our pacers were on average much faster , took more wickets , better average and strike rates . That’s not just propaganda myths like pak nonsense but cold hard facts 

now go back to last World Cup and check How India pacers were quicker !! Looool

2 hours ago, the don said:

There is a fine line between bowling and clocking 150. When you understand that we can discuss. Once you start control and movement it is difficult to do that. Straight up which is taught in Pakistan you probably can.

I have challenged before and once again can you show me one clip only one clip of any of Ws donig three 90 mph delivery in one over.

Dont bring Sohaib in as he was chucking.

1 hour ago, King Tendulkar said:

Proves my point . You mention guys 17 years back who Sachin retired lol

out guys faster and better for well over s decade . Don’t believe me look at last World Cup were our pacers were on average much faster , took more wickets , better average and strike rates . That’s not just propaganda myths like pak nonsense but cold hard facts 

now go back to last World Cup and check How India pacers were quicker !! Looool

LOL . thats a lie .

Wahab riaz was quicker than any of your seamers in that world cup . Even Muhammad Irfan was much quicker .

Evem in the last t20 worldcup the pakistani trio including Muhammad Amir was miles quicker . Who are you trying to kid ?

12 minutes ago, Khota said:

There is a fine line between bowling and clocking 150. When you understand that we can discuss. Once you start control and movement it is difficult to do that. Straight up which is taught in Pakistan you probably can.

I have challenged before and once again can you show me one clip only one clip of any of Ws donig three 90 mph delivery in one over.

Dont bring Sohaib in as he was chucking.

Plenty of Pakistani bowlers have bowled 150 kph with control.

The fact is that individual bowlers from Pakistan have clocked 150 kph more times than the collection of seamers India has put together in however many years .

Go back to champions trophy final and listen to which attack Naseer hussain , Atherton and Saurav Ganguly were calling the best in the world . And they proved them right that day and after.

3 hours ago, the don said:

Yeah i am sure you can your team finally won. No hard feelings there. But to see your bowlers bowl faster you need to go to sohaib. 

Just now, the don said:

The fact is that individual bowlers from Pakistan have clocked 150 kph more times than the collection of seamers India has put together in however many years .

Go back to champions trophy final and listen to which attack Naseer hussain , Atherton and Saurav Ganguly were calling the best in the world . And they proved them right that day and after.

Lol who are the plenty Akthar and spray gun Shami and then Wahab..lol who else ? Post videos. 

5 minutes ago, the don said:

They were being polite. If your attack is the best how come you are below India in current rankings. These things should go hand in hand.

I admire your diversion though. Three balls at 90 mph please?

10 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Lol who are the plenty Akthar and spray gun Shami and then Wahab..lol who else ? Post videos. 

Lol you are clueless .

No names like Gul , irfan and even Bhatti have clocked 150kph in addition to wahab , sami , amir ,  waqar , Akhtar.

The likes of zahid would have breached that barrier multiple times  lol.

11 minutes ago, Khota said:

They were being polite. If your attack is the best how come you are below India in current rankings. These things should go hand in hand.

I admire your diversion though. Three balls at 90 mph please?

Naa they dont need to be polite .

They can see quality .

They have all played cricket at the highest level and have played against Pakistan .

They know India does not match up .

Ill show you three the day you show me Srinath bowling 2 consecutive 90mph deliveries  .Not that  he was anywhere near the league of the 2Ws.

Btw there is a video of Waqar bowling 90mph in a test match in england in 96 way after his peak  . Go through his monatges if you want .Might get to see real pace bowling along the way .

Edited by the don
25 minutes ago, the don said:

LOL . thats a lie .

Wahab riaz was quicker than any of your seamers in that world cup . Even Muhammad Irfan was much quicker .

Evem in the last t20 worldcup the pakistani trio including Muhammad Amir was miles quicker . Who are you trying to kid ?

Sorry but this is not true . Truth moment time . Our pacer speeds were on average faster then paks at last World Cup . That’s a 100 per cent fact ! Someone in a few days will post the stats am sure . We had significant faster bowlers and showed at last World Cup . Heart break moment lol

you stuck in pre 2000 mode . All change . We got quicker and better bowlers for 16 years now 

7 minutes ago, the don said:

Lol you are clueless .

No names like Gul , irfan and even Bhatti have clocked 150kph in addition to wahab , sami , amir ,  waqar , Akhtar.

The likes of zahid would have breached that barrier multiple times  lol.

yeah In India Srinath,Ishant,Umesh,Shami,VRV Sigh,Vinay Kumar,P Awana,Aaron,clocked 150 what is the big deal in it. Aaron/Umesh have breached it multiple times. 160 Akhtar did no one from India did as of yet, thats a fact but thats about it.

22 minutes ago, the don said:

Aaron bowls as fast as any paks ( currently no fast pak bowlers ) . As quick as Sami but we realised went for runs so didint pick him while you losers get picking Sami loool

On 11/4/2017 at 4:44 PM, the don said:

Usman Shinwari suffers a stress facture and is out of cricket for at least 6 months .

Poor guy was beginning to make a mark . Was bowling around 145 kph before experiencing discomfort towards the latter half of the 2nd t20.

Out of a total of 24 deliveries, this military medium trundler bowls one ball at 145 and then suffers a major stress fracture and is out for 6 months! Just about sums up the 'factory'! Lolz... Yeah, go on, carry on :) Tell us some more stories from history about how your bowlers were quicker and could use bottle caps without being caught :)

Edited by Rightarmfast
2 minutes ago, Vilander said:

yeah In India Srinath,Ishant,Umesh,Shami,VRV Sigh,Vinay Kumar,P Awana,Aaron,clocked 150 what is the big deal in it. Aaron/Umesh have breached it multiple times. 160 Akhtar did no one from India did as of yet, thats a fact but thats about it.

This is true 

Currently no one quick in pak cricket . Aamir trundles at 83 mph in tests . Lack of pace is why Sri Lankan’s made merry in test series v paks and found batting easy

3 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Lol yeah sure trundlers like vinay kumar , vrv singh and parwinder awana did . Lmao .

Also akhtar , sami , wahab have all breached 155kph on television infront of speed guns . How many indians have done that . 0