Jump to content
cric_fan

Pakistan fast bowling factory

Recommended Posts

Name and pace

 

Muhammad Husnain. Pretty much unknown. Pace unknown but rumored to be touching 145k. The way the batsman took evasive action for the short delivery tells us he is quite nippy.

Share this post


Link to post
27 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

 

Muhammad Husnain. Pretty much unknown. Pace unknown but rumored to be touching 145k. The way the batsman took evasive action for the short delivery tells us he is quite nippy.

I like the way he looks in that video. Will be interested to see how he does. Could be a Shinwari replacement for us.

Share this post


Link to post
54 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

 

 

 

 

 

these losers had quickened up the video to make ghulam mudassar look this fast ,i was watching him live in a t20 match recently, no where near as quick

 

 

check a bit of it here

 

 

He certainly is quick. In the first video, check the carry he is getting as that pitch is pacey and bouncy and that yorker was quick.  Second video pitch is slower. 

Share this post


Link to post
28 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

He certainly is quick. In the first video, check the carry he is getting as that pitch is pacey and bouncy and that yorker was quick.  Second video pitch is slower. 

it is quick but video too is doctored a bit like that sami video the other day,thats why it looks realistic, quickening up a mp will look too fake.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, rkt.india said:

He certainly is quick. In the first video, check the carry he is getting as that pitch is pacey and bouncy and that yorker was quick.  Second video pitch is slower. 

some balls if sped up, due to the movements involved look more realistic than others ,check this ball by brett lee around 2:00 mark, speed it up to 1:25 on yt ,looks real

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
On 15/11/2017 at 9:07 PM, MultiB48 said:

 

 

 

 

 

these losers had quickened up the video to make ghulam mudassar look this fast ,i was watching him live in a t20 match recently, no where near as quick

 

 

check a bit of it here

 

 

He's coming back from an injury and has had his action altered by serial action changed Aqib.

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, MCcricket said:

Fast bowling Faktory mein ab counterfeit bowlers tayyar ho rahein Hain, Pakistan purana India ban Gaya ab aur sab bowlers Trundlers ban Gaye, aur India aage badh Gaya.

Naw we still got bowlers who can bowl fast. Its just these days cricket is less about pace and more about variantions. The most faster you are the faster you get deposited. Pakistan bowling is adopting to the times.

Share this post


Link to post
45 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Naw we still got bowlers who can bowl fast. Its just these days cricket is less about pace and more about variantions. The most faster you are the faster you get deposited. Pakistan bowling is adopting to the times.

eco rate is a lot higher but fast bowlers are taking more wkt /better srs  in tests, with helmets the intimidation factor has gone but that had gone for some time.

 

check the stats

 

Overall figures
DecadeAscending Players Mat Inns Balls Runs Wkts BBI BBM Ave Econ SR 5 10  
1870s 9 3 24 1830 779 41 7/62 13/110 19.00 2.55 44.6 3 1 investigate this query
1880s 45 29 256 24398 8959 459 8/35 14/90 19.51 2.20 53.1 30 7 investigate this query
1890s 68 32 354 39459 16563 646 9/28 15/45 25.63 2.51 61.0 45 11 investigate this query
1900s 42 41 351 31987 14673 577 8/31 13/163 25.42 2.75 55.4 33 3 investigate this query
1910s 40 29 285 26533 12067 481 9/103 17/159 25.08 2.72 55.1 28 6 investigate this query
1920s 63 51 456 52350 22676 674 7/29 12/130 33.64 2.59 77.6 32 3 investigate this query
1930s 118 89 890 92412 40967 1263 7/70 11/149 32.43 2.65 73.1 53 7 investigate this query
1940s 69 45 445 51299 21054 655 7/38 11/31 32.14 2.46 78.3 29 4 investigate this query
1950s 118 164 1426 168048 62709 2332 8/31 14/99 26.89 2.23 72.0 101 13 investigate this query
1960s 144 186 1921 215522 90974 3014 8/53 12/119 30.18 2.53 71.5 122 12 investigate this query
1970s 143 198 2203 242310 107622 3607 9/86 16/137 29.83 2.66 67.1 147 20 investigate this query
1980s 195 266 3105 338987 160955 5396 9/52 15/123 29.82 2.84 62.8 261 37 investigate this query
1990s 271 347 4278 456144 215263 7239 9/57 13/55 29.73 2.83 63.0 305 35 investigate this query
2000s 291 464 5738 574184 305011 9179 8/24 14/191 33.22 3.18 62.5 288 27 investigate this query
2010s 215 337 3959 385296 202693 6288 8/15 13/144 32.23 3.15 61.2 224 21

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, mishra said:

International class or PSL Class?

Worldclass .

There has never been a particularly bad time to be a pakistani fan but now is as good a time as any tbh.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, MultiB48 said:

eco rate is a lot higher but fast bowlers are taking more wkt /better srs  in tests, with helmets the intimidation factor has gone but that had gone for some time.

 

check the stats

 

Overall figures
DecadeAscending Players Mat Inns Balls Runs Wkts BBI BBM Ave Econ SR 5 10  
1870s 9 3 24 1830 779 41 7/62 13/110 19.00 2.55 44.6 3 1 investigate this query
1880s 45 29 256 24398 8959 459 8/35 14/90 19.51 2.20 53.1 30 7 investigate this query
1890s 68 32 354 39459 16563 646 9/28 15/45 25.63 2.51 61.0 45 11 investigate this query
1900s 42 41 351 31987 14673 577 8/31 13/163 25.42 2.75 55.4 33 3 investigate this query
1910s 40 29 285 26533 12067 481 9/103 17/159 25.08 2.72 55.1 28 6 investigate this query
1920s 63 51 456 52350 22676 674 7/29 12/130 33.64 2.59 77.6 32 3 investigate this query
1930s 118 89 890 92412 40967 1263 7/70 11/149 32.43 2.65 73.1 53 7 investigate this query
1940s 69 45 445 51299 21054 655 7/38 11/31 32.14 2.46 78.3 29 4 investigate this query
1950s 118 164 1426 168048 62709 2332 8/31 14/99 26.89 2.23 72.0 101 13 investigate this query
1960s 144 186 1921 215522 90974 3014 8/53 12/119 30.18 2.53 71.5 122 12 investigate this query
1970s 143 198 2203 242310 107622 3607 9/86 16/137 29.83 2.66 67.1 147 20 investigate this query
1980s 195 266 3105 338987 160955 5396 9/52 15/123 29.82 2.84 62.8 261 37 investigate this query
1990s 271 347 4278 456144 215263 7239 9/57 13/55 29.73 2.83 63.0 305 35 investigate this query
2000s 291 464 5738 574184 305011 9179 8/24 14/191 33.22 3.18 62.5 288 27 investigate this query
2010s 215 337 3959 385296 202693 6288 8/15 13/144 32.23 3.15 61.2 224 21

Tests are a different bowl game compared to the shorter format. In Tests conditions have a tendacy of changing which don’t favor batsmen. Even if you have bigger bats you won’t be able to wack for consistent periods even if you have herculean strength. 

 

However as far as pace bowling is concerned. If you got a bowler who plays all three formats consistently expecting him to bowl fast in Tests will end up making him reach the hospital a lot faster. Bowling fast in tests has a place only in shorter spells. I don’t think you can expect a bowler like that to bowl 10 overs on the thrott. In order to preserve your main strike bowlers you gotta look after there bowling. Which is why I don’t consider a bowler terrible if he bowls slower than he does in the shorter format.

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, the don said:

Worldclass .

There has never been a particularly bad time to be a pakistani fan but now is as good a time as any tbh.

Dil ko bahalane ke liye ghalib khyaal achcha hai.Just checked the fixtures of Pak team and quite surprised to see that Pakistan will play NZ in January and that too in ODI and then in summer they play test with England .

 

In next 7 months you will play only 

5 odi , 3 T20 and only 2 tests and you people are saying that this is good time to be a Pak fan 

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Dil ko bahalane ke liye ghalib khyaal achcha hai.Just checked the fixtures of Pak team and quite surprised to see that Pakistan will play NZ in January and that too in ODI and then in summer they play test with England .

 

In next 7 months you will play only 

5 odi , 3 T20 and only 2 tests and you people are saying that this is good time to be a Pak fan 

He’s talking about talent pool in Pakistan. Not cricket played over the year. It is true despite having no cricket in Pakistan we are still producing World Class talent. The newer boys seem to be better batsmen and bowler. They know how important it is to work hard and not get complacent. Not only that but due to players being known of consequences of spot fixing they are not going off spot fixing or match fixing.

 

It is a good time to be a Pakistani fan cause of the brilliant work being done in the background. Soon we will show more better game than ever before.

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

He’s talking about talent pool in Pakistan. Not cricket played over the year. It is true despite having no cricket in Pakistan we are still producing World Class talent. The newer boys seem to be better batsmen and bowler. They know how important it is to work hard and not get complacent. Not only that but due to players being known of consequences of spot fixing they are not going off spot fixing or match fixing.

 

It is a good time to be a Pakistani fan cause of the brilliant work being done in the background. Soon we will show more better game than ever before.

Two areas Pakistan cricket needs to work on, finding good test BATSMEN in Dravid, Pujara mould, not T20 hackers, and find bowlers who can bowl with venom, Pakistan bowling after Akhtar, Waseem, Waqar is seriously lacking, first they used to get atleast bowlers with raw pace n now that is become a rarity.

Not having cricket in Pakistan is a contributor, most people don't even understand the dynamics n politics n not even aware of who really pulls the strings n controls most things happening .

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

He’s talking about talent pool in Pakistan. Not cricket played over the year. It is true despite having no cricket in Pakistan we are still producing World Class talent. The newer boys seem to be better batsmen and bowler. They know how important it is to work hard and not get complacent. Not only that but due to players being known of consequences of spot fixing they are not going off spot fixing or match fixing.

 

It is a good time to be a Pakistani fan cause of the brilliant work being done in the background. Soon we will show more better game than ever before.

World class means a player who needs to perform consistently in many countries  and for that you need to play cricket , which you are not playing so there is no point  calling your local talent world unless you play 

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, MCcricket said:

Two areas Pakistan cricket needs to work on, finding good test BATSMEN in Dravid, Pujara mould, not T20 hackers, and find bowlers who can bowl with venom, Pakistan bowling after Akhtar, Waseem, Waqar is seriously lacking, first they used to get atleast bowlers with raw pace n now that is become a rarity.

Not having cricket in Pakistan is a contributor, most people don't even understand the dynamics n politics n not even aware of who really pulls the strings n controls most things happening .

If Pak will only play 3-4 test in a year then which fool will want yo become test cricketer? A decent life is most basic necessity of life , with T 20 you can play in national leagues as well in other countries, Unless PCB will make sure that Pakistan will play good number of test matches as well emerging test cricketers get decent money , don't expect anybody to be a test cricketer

Share this post


Link to post
39 minutes ago, MCcricket said:

Two areas Pakistan cricket needs to work on, finding good test BATSMEN in Dravid, Pujara mould, not T20 hackers, and find bowlers who can bowl with venom, Pakistan bowling after Akhtar, Waseem, Waqar is seriously lacking, first they used to get atleast bowlers with raw pace n now that is become a rarity.

Not having cricket in Pakistan is a contributor, most people don't even understand the dynamics n politics n not even aware of who really pulls the strings n controls most things happening .

We got Azhar Ali who can play in the mold of Dravid. He can fight hard and make a big total for us. What he needs is support in the Test team in Asad Shafiq who has been a disapointment above his 6th position. If Babar fires along with Haris Sohail I think we got a decent Test team. As for bowlers we got the option of Junaid Khan, Amir, and Hasan Ali. Even Wahab can fire if he eats the right rotti.

 

What we need are openers and a decent spinner to support Yasir Shah in the Test team.

 

Agree with your second part. People truly don’t understand how much not playing in Pakistan effects cricket.

 

 

34 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

World class means a player who needs to perform consistently in many countries  and for that you need to play cricket , which you are not playing so there is no point  calling your local talent world unless you play 

Like I already explained to you he is describing talent that is coming out as World Class. In other words players who have the talent to play well consistently. Its due to the method of how they approach there cricket. However I agree with you that they need to prove themselves. You never know we may get more cricket next year. All that can easily change if PCB makes deals with other boards.

Edited by Shaz1

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

Tests are a different bowl game compared to the shorter format. In Tests conditions have a tendacy of changing which don’t favor batsmen. Even if you have bigger bats you won’t be able to wack for consistent periods even if you have herculean strength. 

 

However as far as pace bowling is concerned. If you got a bowler who plays all three formats consistently expecting him to bowl fast in Tests will end up making him reach the hospital a lot faster. Bowling fast in tests has a place only in shorter spells. I don’t think you can expect a bowler like that to bowl 10 overs on the thrott. In order to preserve your main strike bowlers you gotta look after there bowling. Which is why I don’t consider a bowler terrible if he bowls slower than he does in the shorter format.

no one bowled that fast in the past either ,they were similar to modern pacers but since they didnt get hit like they do now in t20s and odis they looked more formidable

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, the don said:

Worldclass .

There has never been a particularly bad time to be a pakistani fan but now is as good a time as any tbh.

Last series I remember Pakistan was against England. Last to last I remember was against England. As Allready mentioned on post, Next series worth mentioning will be against England. Amateur Lankans allready exposed you.

 

Bongs dont even play you. Nor India, Neither Aussies entertain you. Africans are busy. Windies, LOL

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, mishra said:

Show me a footage where he gets some wicket wearing half sleeve, People will start taking him seriusly

I know where this is going. How about you let the umpires worry about it instead of worrying about it yourself? It will make your nights much better trust me.

Share this post


Link to post
On 23/11/2017 at 1:40 AM, Shaz1 said:

Naw he good. 

I feel like I’m watching a Indian or Bengali trundler whenever I watch him bowl. No skill nor pace, simply bowls 130 km/h gun barrel straight pies. 

 

He’s a serial match loser and was dropped by the Zalmi for a reason. 

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/22/2017 at 2:41 PM, Shaz1 said:

I know where this is going. How about you let the umpires worry about it instead of worrying about it yourself? It will make your nights much better trust me.

Umpires didnt catch Ajmal, Bahjji and Murali. Doesnt mean they all always bowled fairly

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, mishra said:

Umpires didnt catch Ajmal, Bahjji and Murali. Doesnt mean they all always bowled fairly

Murli and Ajmal were caught most of the time. 

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Ellipsism said:

I feel like I’m watching a Indian or Bengali trundler whenever I watch him bowl. No skill nor pace, simply bowls 130 km/h gun barrel straight pies. 

 

He’s a serial match loser and was dropped by the Zalmi for a reason. 

I am sure he will get back to his pace eventually. I think he has enough skill to back it up. 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, mishra said:

Only Ajmal. That too, 284 wickets later

Nope Murli was caught to along with Ajmal even before Ajmal got banned from bowling. They did testing on them countless times. Junaid Khan was not even tested once for his bowling action. If he truly is chucking umpires have every right to do what they gotta do. The very fact the umpires have not even appealed against his action gives no right to some random fan to assume something that is not there. Why? Because besides what you see there is no factual backing to it by the authorities. It is there job to do what they gotta do, not yours. So how about you just enjoy cricket?

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, King Tendulkar said:

Hassan Ali having a stinker in nz . Now we see he ain’t all that . Had his moment in the sun but now it’s all down hill from here 

 

 

The guy picks up wickets because he bowls in the middle overs when batsman are trying to attack....a real fast bowler is good at the death or in the opening spell and Hassan Ali failed as both lol. 

 

It is just that he is an above average bowler...not too bad but definitely not as great as the hype that is being generated...once teams  just play him out and not give him free wickets ,he will leak runs case in point what is going on.

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, maniac said:

The guy picks up wickets because he bowls in the middle overs when batsman are trying to attack....a real fast bowler is good at the death or in the opening spell and Hassan Ali failed as both lol. 

 

It is just that he is an above average bowler...not too bad but definitely not as great as the hype that is being generated...once teams  just play him out and not give him free wickets ,he will leak runs case in point what is going on.

I’ve got to disagree here. He’s not the finished product, he still needs to:

Find a length which he can settle down on when the conditions aren't for taking wickets. Sometimes he over-attacks. That's why he has to open the bowling. If he bowls with protection all the time, he won't learn and evolve. 

He should also be bowling at 145 not 140. He's not fully utilizing his long arms and explosive burst. Arm path is short and quick, he's gotta lengthen it by pushing the front arm higher.

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, King Tendulkar said:

Hassan Ali having a stinker in nz . Now we see he ain’t all that . Had his moment in the sun but now it’s all down hill from here 

 

 

His first genuinely poor series since his debut, stop being a desi Aunty.

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Ellipsism said:

I’ve got to disagree here. He’s not the finished product, he still needs to:

Find a length which he can settle down on when the conditions aren't for taking wickets. Sometimes he over-attacks. That's why he has to open the bowling. If he bowls with protection all the time, he won't learn and evolve. 

He should also be bowling at 145 not 140. He's not fully utilizing his long arms and explosive burst. Arm path is short and quick, he's gotta lengthen it by pushing the front arm higher.

Only if it was as easy as you make it sound

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Guest, sign in to access all features.

×