Padmavati trailer- Wahhhhhhhhh

Ankit_sharma03

7 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

lol. now its called cherry picking.... 

according to the legendray baba ji molughunto, you , me and his , and all of sub-cont ancestors were raped .... 

he said this himself on ICF ....

now goodluck for your cherry picking stuff.

The cognitive dissonance in your words shows that you already know the truth.   Good luck reconciling the historical facts to your world-view my sub-continental brother.  

Just now, rahulrulezz said:

Correction. Most likely 'your' great great grandmother was raped and became part of Harem, or 'your' great great great grandfather converted to save his life. 

Lots of Pakistanis don't know that they are seeds of these activities done to the locals. 

asked this to great baba ji molughuntu, he said this himself .... :dontknow: 

Just now, sandeep said:

The cognitive dissonance in your words shows that you already know the truth.   Good luck reconciling the historical facts to your world-view my sub-continental brother.  

well.

but according to cherry picking logic, i am a muhajir, and according to great baba ji molughunti, non-muhajirs ancestors got raped.... :dontknow: 

5 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

tell me one king in the world who didnt do all this ? why everyone pick only muslims ? whoever gt the power, he used it by abusing others. 

Akbar isnt my favt., he maybe favt for indians thats why they praise him 24/7 .... he was just another mughul king. 

dont talk about rajputs, they got offended easily, thats why sanjay lela bhensali got the phainta from the hands of rajputs.

even khilji had 2 ex- hindu wives. 

Many kings didnt do this. Ashoka for eg. Countless Roman Emperors (not all of them). Frederick the Great. Peter the Great. 

There are plenty of rulers in the world, who don't promptly kill civilians and force convert people to their faith. 

And now, kiddo, stop dodging the question. 

1 minute ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

well.

but according to cherry picking logic, i am a muhajir, and according to great baba ji molughunti, non-muhajirs ancestors got raped.... :dontknow: 

3 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

asked this to great baba ji molughuntu, he said this himself .... :dontknow: 

I said no such thing.

I said most Pakistanis, they are muslims because their ancestors got raped and forced to be muslim. That does not equate to each and every one. I even specified which ones most likely are peaceful converts. So stop twisting my word and running away from the question asked of you. 

Just now, KeyboardWarrior said:

tell me one king in the world who didnt do all this ? why everyone pick only muslims ? whoever gt the power, he used it by abusing others. 

Akbar isnt my favt., he maybe favt for indians thats why they praise him 24/7 .... he was just another mughul king. 

dont talk about rajputs, they got offended easily, thats why sanjay lela bhensali got the phainta from the hands of rajputs.

even khilji had 2 ex- hindu wives. 

Name one King? 

Arey bloody all Hindu kings!!

Have your heard about Prthiviraj Chauhan. And your favorite Ghoiri. Ghouri was one of the first Muslims to settle down and believed in  conversion. Prithiviraj defeated Ghouri two times in Battle of Tauren but didn't order his killing. Heck even Hemu the other Hindu king took all afghans and Hindus with and never discriminated. Marathas in third battle of panipat had Muslims with them and never discriminated. 

And this was was the problem with Hinduism. It is not an agressive religion and teaches Ahimsa. Basically saving one life gives you Moksha. How can you order killing of thousands of innocents as the local Hindu soldiers never supported senseless killing. 

And this was the main reason why Hindu kings could never rule india. They were Hindus!! 

2 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

well.

Your attempts at strawmen are bound to go up in smoke.  Even in your own mind.  

1 minute ago, Muloghonto said:

Many kings didnt do this. Ashoka for eg. Countless Roman Emperors (not all of them). Frederick the Great. Peter the Great. 

There are plenty of rulers in the world, who don't promptly kill civilians and force convert people to their faith. 

And now, kiddo, stop dodging the question. 

baba ji, your many arent enough, the world is more older thn your knowledge. 

and i think your eye-sight is more weaker thn your age. 

i already gve the answer in other post.

Name one King? 

Have your heard about Prthiviraj Chauhan. And your favorite Ghoiri. Ghouri was one of the first Muslims to settle down and believed in  conversion. Prithiviraj defeated Ghouri two times in Battle of Tauren but didn't order his killing. Heck even Hemu the other Hindu king took all afghans and Hindus with and never discriminated. Marathas in third battle of panipat had Muslims with them and never discriminated. 

And this was was the problem with Hinduism. It is not an agressive religion and teaches Ahimsa. Basically saving one life gives you Moksha. How can you order killing of thousands of innocents as the local Hindu soldiers never supported senseless killing. 

And this was the main reason why Hindu kings could never rule india. They were Hindus!! 

Most hindu kings - forget small fry like Prithviraj Chauhan. Raja raja Chola. Rajadhiraja Chola. Rajendra Chola. Vikramaditya III. 
Samudragupta. Chandragupta Maurya. Harshavardhana. Pulakeshi II

the list is endless for # of Indian rulers who did not brutalize the civilians. Muslims find this an alien concept when conquering non-muslim population. Heck, even muslim population- if you check the fall of the Abbassids or the Ottoman-Safavid wars, it becomes clear that muslim kings are overwhelmingly okay with genocide. even when they are muslims. 

2 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

baba ji, your many arent enough, the world is more older thn your knowledge. 

and i think your eye-sight is more weaker thn your age. 

i already gve the answer in other post.

Your answer is accepted but if you check, i was posting while you answered.

And no, my many ARE enough. I can show you, most kings in the world, did not go brutalizing the civilians of conquered people. Most Indian kings, European kings for the last 600 years - did not force convert civilians or raze cities.

Infact, the only reason Europe is the top dog of mankind, for science, tech and 'new world paradigm', i.e. the modern world, is because it becomes immediately apparent, that until WWI, Europeans hardly ever killed off an entire city of losing population. This allowed their knowledge to build over time, instead of re-inventing the wheel (proverbial) every 100 years. 

This is also why the Muslim empires worldwide, from after 1000 AD, amounted to Jack $hit in terms of science and tech. Because when you live in a system where one king kills off entire cities when he wins against another, you are stuck in a system where every 100 years or less, the system is 'reset' and nothing is built upon.

This is also why India was an ancient bastion of knowledge and we invented so much things before muslims came - because most Indian kings didnt go destroying civilians and the knowledge associated with them, like Muslims did.

2 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Pakistani non-mohajir muslims, particularly the Punjabis and the Pashtuns. 

Pashtuns adopted Islam after being genocided the heck out of them by Yacoub-As-laith-Al-Saffar. The founder of the Saffarid dynasty.

Most Punjabi muslims are muslims, because of force conversion by the muslims. The Pakistani muslims who converted without genocide, were the Baloch and Sindhis- even though Sindhis were coerced to convert by jaziya. 

This is not a hindu claim, this is a muslim claim itself. Timur for e.g., left back categoric statement that when he genocided his way through Punjab, he force converted many hindus into Islam. 

Correction!

Sindh actually had one the biggest genocide in the history of India. Read about Qasim and read what he did to Sindh and how he was proud that he converted thousands and thousands of people in Sindh through sword 

5 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

I said no such thing.

I said most Pakistanis, they are muslims because their ancestors got raped and forced to be muslim. That does not equate to each and every one. I even specified which ones most likely are peaceful converts. So stop twisting my word and running away from the question asked of you. 

looks like baba ji gt short term memory loss.

thats what you said.

Pakistani non-mohajir muslims, particularly the Punjabis and the Pashtuns. 

Pashtuns adopted Islam after being genocided the heck out of them by Yacoub-As-laith-Al-Saffar. The founder of the Saffarid dynasty.

Most Punjabi muslims are muslims, because of force conversion by the muslims. The Pakistani muslims who converted without genocide, were the Baloch and Sindhis- even though Sindhis were coerced to convert by jaziya. 

or maybe you are twisting your own words now .... :dontknow:

Correction!

Sindh actually had one the biggest genocide in the history of India. Read about Qasim and read what he did to Sindh and how he was proud that he converted thousands and thousands of people in Sindh through sword 

You are correct ! i totally forgot about Bin Qasim. (My focus on Sindh history from this period has been the catastrophic defeats suffered by Junaid at the hands of the Pratiharas and the Rashtrakutas).

looks like baba ji gt short term memory loss.

thats what you said.

or maybe you are twisting your own words now .... :dontknow:

So where does it say that Mohairs are all converted at sword point or that all Pakistanis are converted at sword point ?? I specifically said that the Baloch/Sindhis were converted without genocide (i was wrong about the Sindhis). 

3 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Your answer is accepted but if you check, i was posting while you answered.

And no, my many ARE enough. I can show you, most kings in the world, did not go brutalizing the civilians of conquered people. Most Indian kings, European kings for the last 600 years - did not force convert civilians or raze cities.

Infact, the only reason Europe is the top dog of mankind, for science, tech and 'new world paradigm', i.e. the modern world, is because it becomes immediately apparent, that until WWI, Europeans hardly ever killed off an entire city of losing population. This allowed their knowledge to build over time, instead of re-inventing the wheel (proverbial) every 100 years. 

This is also why the Muslim empires worldwide, from after 1000 AD, amounted to Jack $hit in terms of science and tech. Because when you live in a system where one king kills off entire cities when he wins against another, you are stuck in a system where every 100 years or less, the system is 'reset' and nothing is built upon.

This is also why India was an ancient bastion of knowledge and we invented so much things before muslims came - because most Indian kings didnt go destroying civilians and the knowledge associated with them, like Muslims did.

and as i said, your knowledge isnt enough, becoz world is more older thn your knowledge. the world isnt just 1000 or 2000 yrs old baba ji. 

1 minute ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

and as i said, your knowledge isnt enough, becoz world is more older thn your knowledge. the world isnt just 1000 or 2000 yrs old baba ji. 

So if you don't have knowledge either, how can you claim that most kings did kill and brutalize all the peasants ?

In either case, you said 'name me someone who doesnt do it/all rulers do it'- i can prove that as categorically false. In recorded history we have so far, most kings do not go killing or converting civilians from the defeated kingdom/people. That much, is a fact. 

15 minutes ago, rahulrulezz said:

Name one King? 

i was specifically talking about foreigner kings in the world. not just sub-cont.

4 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

Fkc off 

Islam just came roughly 1300 years back. And we are comparing the world after. Even Alexander didn't go around converting people. Heck he even spared life or Porus and asked him to rule under him. Compare that to your Baburs, Ghouri, Qasims etc

i was specifically talking about foreigner kings in the world. not just sub-cont.

And i specifically said, entire reason why Europe is the maibaap of the world, is because almost no Euro king in history promptly annihilated cities and forced people to convert. 

I said from the data we have, it becomes apparent, that MOST non-muslim kings, do not genocide the losers. You challenged that - on what basis ?