Karachi - Killing Field for newborn girls

coffee_rules

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/309162-karachi-becoming-a-killing-field-for-newborn-girls

“A few people found a baby at the door step of a mosque in Karachi and they handed the baby over to the prayer leader. The cleric decried that this is an illegitimate baby therefore he should be stoned. Resultantly the baby was stoned to death. I tried to register a case against the cleric but nothing happened”, narrated Kazmi.

This is horrific. How can religious texts be interpreted inhumanly and how is it allowed as per the law of the land. 

Edited by coffee_rules

4 minutes ago, riya said:

Stoning the baby...Why Coffee rules why bringing such news...I am an ultra sensitive person..can't take such hard news...God...and that filthy creature is called as a ''cleric''...

No place for ultra-sensitive people in this world, the world is full of sh!t and it wont go away by closing your eyes, the things I have seen on liveleak.com will probably give you a heart attack :phehe:

17 minutes ago, nikred said:

Here I was thinking it is just an Indian thing.

But I don't understand, If it is a religious thing, shouldn't it be happening in other Muslim countries too?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

What makes you so sure it doesn't?

30 minutes ago, nikred said:

I am not sure, I am just assuming based on lack of reports on it. Do you think anti muslims would let that go while bashing Islam?

There are several reports on little girls being forced to get married to elderly Muslim men on the web. Iran is particularly infamous for this. It's just that they have severe restrictions on press in middle East and are thus able to get away with most acts unlike Pakistan.

17 hours ago, kira said:

No place for ultra-sensitive people in this world, the world is full of sh!t and it wont go away by closing your eyes, the things I have seen on liveleak.com will probably give you a heart attack :phehe:

Accidentally opened Live leak :fear1:  

Now I m scarred for life :bawling:

On 5/19/2018 at 2:34 AM, Stradlater said:

There are several reports on little girls being forced to get married to elderly Muslim men on the web. Iran is particularly infamous for this. It's just that they have severe restrictions on press in middle East and are thus able to get away with most acts unlike Pakistan.

Those type of incidents happen in villages. Killing baby girls is another level altogether.

On 5/18/2018 at 3:32 PM, kira said:

On 5/19/2018 at 9:32 AM, Detonator said:

Accidentally opened Live leak :fear1:  

Now I m scarred for life :bawling:

Kya Kira, maine bhi curiosity ke saath google search mara. Did not go to the website but saw google images. Traumatized.

Kya Kira, maine bhi curiosity ke saath google search mara. Did not go to the website but saw google images. Traumatized.
Thank you for the heads up. I think I will crub my curiosity and steer away from that site.

9 hours ago, MechEng said:

lol this is the most mellow site in the world of grotesque internet sites, there are other sites which have far more gory stuff, I once saw a man from iraq being dragged out of his house by terrorists (ISIS I presume), they beheaded him on the street with a small knife and then played football with his head :afraid: 

Once you have seen so many fked up things as I have you become desensitized to normal everyday violence

Edited by kira