Waiting for Anukul Roy to make it big

There are some players who do really well, when the others Hogg the limelight. One such player is Anukul Roy, I feel he has the credentials to go all the way & represent India which I hope happens sooner than later.

He has been prolific in Age group cricket, picking heaps of wickets, did the same in U19 World Cup, also taking a 5fer but the limelight was on the quicks & rightly so.

Even then I feel he has superb batting skills, the way he has batted lower down the order & even in the Pakistan game, it was his partnership which took Shubham to the century & India to a good score. The way he smashed Shaheen Afridi says he can bat really well when required.

People related him to Jadeja but in all honesty he is more talented with the ball & bat than Jadeja.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

22 minutes ago, nsareen said:

There are some players who do really well, when the others Hogg the limelight. One such player is Anukul Roy, I feel he has the credentials to go all the way & represent India which I hope happens sooner than later.

He has been prolific in Age group cricket, picking heaps of wickets, did the same in U19 World Cup, also taking a 5fer but the limelight was on the quicks & rightly so.

Even then I feel he has superb batting skills, the way he has batted lower down the order & even in the Pakistan game, it was his partnership which took Shubham to the century & India to a good score. The way he smashed Shaheen Afridi says he can bat really well when required.

People related him to Jadeja but in all honesty he is more talented with the ball & bat than Jadeja.

The u19 team that played the wc18 had some serious talent for their age..not happens usually ,they can be called child prodigy,yes one such prodigy is Anukul Roy

What about this guy Khaleel Ahamed?he is tall , pacy and left armer I think he can be our Starc.i don’t have much hope for Kamlesh nagarkoti and Shivam mavi because they are too short for a good test bowler. Indian team desperately need a quick left armer for a shake of verity.pakistan have a army of left armer.

Edited by VT87
48 minutes ago, VT87 said:

What about this guy Kaleem Ahamed?he is tall , pacy and left armer I think he can be our Starc.i don’t have much hope for Kamlesh nagarkoti and Shivam mavi because they are too short for a good test bowler. Indian team desperately need a quick left armer for a shake of verity.pakistan have a army of left armer.

Shami is also short and is our best bowler when fit and miles ahead of current pakistanis who cant even get Srilankans out.

Stop overhyping random players like Roy, Arju Tendulkar, Panchal etc

They have done nothing to deserve a place. 

“Over hyping”? You probably didn’t get the context of the post. It was more informative rather than overhyping, I’m trying to share a name which has done really well in the U19s & at the same time hope for him to make it big as an all rounder. There’s nothing to suggest that he deserves right now, instead a strong feeling that he would.

7 minutes ago, Cricket_Fan said:

Shami is also short and is our best bowler when fit and miles ahead of current pakistanis who cant even get Srilankans out.

My point is the pitches like in Australia you need to be tall to extract some bounce .we are generally poor in Australia cause we don’t have tall , lanky fast bowlers  . When eng last time won the series in aus their team was full of tall bowlers like crish tremlet, Finn,  Stuart broad etc

7 hours ago, VT87 said:

What about this guy Khaleel Ahamed?he is tall , pacy and left armer I think he can be our Starc.i don’t have much hope for Kamlesh nagarkoti and Shivam mavi because they are too short for a good test bowler. Indian team desperately need a quick left armer for a shake of verity.pakistan have a army of left armer.

Re: Mavi 

I hope you watch WC 18 u-19 games and IPL spells . For a 19 year old his pace , bounce , movement  is pretty good . 

may need one more year to get more refined .

In fact i am sure he will be in india 50 over side pretty soon post WC 19.

He also more strorgly built than kamlesh . Kamlesh due to effort he puts , may be suspect to injuries else excellent prospect. 

Stop overhyping random players like Roy, Arju Tendulkar, Panchal etc

They have done nothing to deserve a place. 

Guess my hyping Anukul Roy was not that bad after all. Has emerged one of the best all rounders in 2018 Vijay Hazare trophy, with some games more to go, hopefully he can make a name as an emerging all rounder as “predicted”.

IMG_2691.PNG

9 hours ago, nsareen said:

Guess my hyping Anukul Roy was not that bad after all. Has emerged one of the best all rounders in 2018 Vijay Hazare trophy, with some games more to go, hopefully he can make a name as an emerging all rounder as “predicted”.

IMG_2691.PNG

I have a very good felling that he will become regular Indian players across all formats...