Is it true that Craig McDermott or Jason Gillespie are in the running to be India's bowling coach?

Hydra

44 minutes ago, Vilander said:

never heard it.

But Hydra.

this is a version of Kabbadi played in Punjab haryana India. You were talking about AFL so wanted you to gain some perspective about India as a whole.

Such uncivilized people playing in mud without clothes. In Australia we play in proper sports attire on green grass.

/whitepower

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

never heard it.

But Hydra.

this is a version of Kabbadi played in Punjab haryana India. You were talking about AFL so wanted you to gain some perspective about India as a whole.

Nothing compared to AFL, look up AFL on youtube, Kabaddi looks good but you don't need as many skills as you do it AFL.

You need to be super fit and strong, you need to be able to run for 120 minutes and then throw in all the other skills you need and on top of that getting hit hard.

Just some of the skills on display here, you can look up AFL on youtube.

Edited by Hydra
18 hours ago, Hydra said:

Nothing compared to AFL, look up AFL on youtube, Kabaddi looks good but you don't need as many skills as you do it AFL.

You need to be super fit and strong, you need to be able to run for 120 minutes and then throw in all the other skills you need and on top of that getting hit hard.

Just some of the skills on display here, you can look up AFL on youtube.

I frequent bigfooty. Wanted you to understand that not all Indians look like the geeks who come to australia to study.

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

I frequent bigfooty. Wanted you to understand that not all Indians look like the geeks who come to australia to study.

I know that, but Indians aren't physical, the Indians that were born in Australia the 1st, 2nd generation are but not the Indians who have recently arrived here. And most of them don't tend to play AFL, they stick to soccer or non-contact sports.

Edited by Hydra
10 hours ago, Hydra said:

I know that, but Indians aren't physical, the Indians that were born in Australia the 1st, 2nd generation are but not the Indians who have recently arrived here. And most of them don't tend to play AFL, they stick to soccer or non-contact sports.

Again you are genralising the whole country with around 20 nationalities. How does top of your class geeks look like in your country ? Who plays afl all the mensa club ? Studious middle class students from the cities make certainn specific choices in sport and rugged ones from working community make other. Its there to see for some one with an open mind and marginal intelligence in the matter.

22 hours ago, Hydra said:

Because those second generation Indians are still offsprings of those middle class blokes and were brought up in the same culture.

I grew up in rural India and can tell you its a different world out here. Your toughest guys wont even last 10 mins in our traffic alone! :P