MTV Roadies....

beetle

It's about a bunch of bike riding ,bithching ,backstabbing daredevils who go about doing tasks to earm prize money and immunity. The best part is that it has no sms voting and only the contestents vote for/against each other. Yes gambo...Bani and Anthony ki prem kahani...that was amazing.Infact that iswhat got me hooked on to it.:D

The end was so masaledar......with all the goody girls showing their true colours..... I hated Bani at first but seeing the kind of hate she had to suffer..she became my fav.... Anthony was such an unlikey winner. This season seems good too.....:D They showed both of them at the begining of this season. They had to flag off the journey. There wasn't much love in evidence. Sab dramebaaz hai!

Ya itz fun... anyone remember that natakbaaz Andha???who wasn't really blind but was acting as one
yea and they called their doc who examined him and he said he was not blind..still he was adamant he was blind kya kya karte hain just to come on tv.. btw rooting for that chandigarh chick i think prabhjyot to win this season ..total tomboy

You mean that snob"I hate these villagers" Anmol...:D What about the slut Shambhavi?:P My favs are Ashutosh the jaat and Prabhjot. This was the sixth episode cricketics....and they show it all the time on mtv ...you can catch it anytime. This weak boring Ankita was voted out!

You mean that snob"I hate these villagers" Anmol...:D What about the slut Shambhavi?:P My favs are Ashutosh the jaat and Prabhjot. This was the sixth episode cricketics....and they show it all the time on mtv ...you can catch it anytime. This weak boring Ankita was voted out!
o okay all rite, btw yaa ashu is funny.. the way he givez interview is quite funny.. this how he speaks "yeh dekho kaptaan saab snehashish. doosro ko pahle bhej rahe hai aur khud baad mein. aur fir woh tennis ke madan mein chowke chakke laga rahe hai." :hysterical:

OK..i saw th 15th MArch episode..and Prabhjot was voted out....but there is news that she will be back as wild card entry ...next week probably..and also one guy..Vikrant...don't know about him.. also during the show..i realised that eve in this age and century..girls will be girls and boys will be boys.. i mean..boys can never et down to such low levels...it will be men to men...but these girls..my god..i was laughing my heart out... how could they say such words..in front of whole india...it was like...my price should be higher..as i deserve because of this and that...man...:hysterical: and shambhavi and anmol..they did not deter from having a relationship...just to save their asses in vote out.. what cheap... next week is gonna be very interesting..with some voted out contestants again coming back..