Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
vayuu1

The mass exudes of kashmiri pandits

Recommended Posts

 

Was watching an old documentary on YouTube, some will say ki kyu gaday murde ukhaad rhe ho, but for those growing up in 90's like me know what exactly I am talking about, how does it feel to be living for generations and then thrown out, whole life is in fear of what happens next its sad that they had to suffer so much, I don't care what other's say about me but the fact is this apologetic behavior need to stop. 

Edited by vayuu1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

An interesting tidbit about the dictatorial Constitution of J&K.

After partition , several Valmiki(Dalits) families moved to Kashmir and they were only allowed in If they continued their traditional occupation of safai karmchari.

Now It doesn't stop there. Even after seven decades, their descendents who are now in 4th-5th generation can't choose any other profession other than that of being a janitor and if they study and get a degree , they won't be getting jobs because of this perversion that was imposed on their ancestors by the Kashmiris.

At the same time they aren't allowed to enjoy several rights available to native Kashmiris.

 

Now imagine the furore had it happened in mainstream India. Libtards would have lost their **** and called it a Brahminical conspiracy to subjugate Dalits. We would have seen large mass protests to the extent of desecrating Hindu idols and what not.

 

But since it's Kashmir , nobody wants to talk about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wonder what resident peaceniks on ICF have to say about this? That ICF is becoming full of fundoos and we aping them Pak!s. I thought of opening a thread about this video yesterday and then forgot, glad @vayuu1 bhai did the honors. Will news channels pick up this doc and share it? Will internal traitors acknowledge this? Next time foreigners lecture India based on frivolous Pak! complaints, any chance they will see the true sequence of events? 

 

In a twisted way I am glad that happened. Now our boys can go full throttle against the trouble makers without any major concern of hostage situation. Moreover non Muslims had to leave that place one day, instead of mass extinction shukar karo ki only a few 100 minorities died...better than prolonged torture which would have surely happened had they stayed back there. Also a warning to many other pockets in India who will face similar demographic imbalance by 2040-50. Ofc no Pakistan in close proximity to pour oil on the fire but rest assured we have enough traitors within and servile dhimmis who will create all sorts of problems. 

 

My only wish going forward is to have a Xinjiang like arrangement in the valley until their spirit breaks. Also may be use them as target practice for our boys, polish military tactics, test weapons, conduct scientific experiments.....make them regret their existence until they amend their ways which could take a while. 

Edited by Gollum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This wasn't the first exodus of Pandits from Kashmir, it had happened a couple of times during the last millennium since it had been conquered by muslim kings.
There is a reason these Jihadis specifically targeted Hindu intelligentsia of the valley. Be it writers, journalists, farm owners they were the first ones to be attacked & butchered along with their family members. The sense of fear quickly spread around because of no stern action for their protection by the state & in a matter of few weeks Kashmiri Pandits were left with no homes.Thousands died in the refugee camps especially children & the elderly in the aftermath. 
Bibi Benazir showing her true colors at 10:42, my compatriots need to understand that we can't make a deal with mad dogs in garb of Islamists who've studied from Western universities & try to charm us over from their fake accents. Stop showing remorse for Sharifs, Bhuttos as if they've been visionaries in the past. 
Hell, even someone like Asma Jahangir didn't say a word about Kashmir against her own country & Indians were treating her as "Symbol of Peace" after her death. Now, in our civil society we have legends like Prashant Bhushan & his ilk who want referendum.

Sharing a clip from Barkha's reportage of Kashmir in the 90s:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Wonder what resident peaceniks on ICF have to say about this? That ICF is becoming full of fundoos and we aping them Pak!s. I thought of opening a thread about this video yesterday and then forgot, glad @vayuu1 bhai did the honors. Will news channels pick up this doc and share it? Will internal traitors acknowledge this? Next time foreigners lecture India based on frivolous Pak! complaints, any chance they will see the true sequence of events? 

 

In a twisted way I am glad that happened. Now our boys can go full throttle against the trouble makers without any major concern of hostage situation. Moreover non Muslims had to leave that place one day, instead of mass extinction shukar karo ki only a few 100 minorities died...better than prolonged torture which would have surely happened had they stayed back there. Also a warning to many other pockets in India who will face similar demographic imbalance by 2040-50. Ofc no Pakistan in close proximity to pour oil on the fire but rest assured we have enough traitors within and servile dhimmis who will create all sorts of problems. 

 

My only wish going forward is to have a Xinjiang like arrangement in the valley until their spirit breaks. Also may be use them as target practice for our boys, polish military tactics, test weapons, conduct scientific experiments.....make them regret their existence until they amend their ways which could take a while. 

Also @Gollumif you remember on that very unfortunate day when jama masjid srinagar was spewing venom against India and Hindus for 3 continuous days with radicals saying pandits leave this land but leave ur wives and daughters for us, wonder why these apologetic forget that when a tourist bus was targeted by terrorists and they were running for their lives Shouting for help, the local kashmiri's were laughing at them and nobody helped them, what does this tell you about them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Turning_track said:

This wasn't the first exodus of Pandits from Kashmir, it had happened a couple of times during the last millennium since it had been conquered by muslim kings.
There is a reason these Jihadis specifically targeted Hindu intelligentsia of the valley. Be it writers, journalists, farm owners they were the first ones to be attacked & butchered along with their family members. The sense of fear quickly spread around because of no stern action for their protection by the state & in a matter of few weeks Kashmiri Pandits were left with no homes.Thousands died in the refugee camps especially children & the elderly in the aftermath. 
Bibi Benazir showing her true colors at 10:42, my compatriots need to understand that we can't make a deal with mad dogs in garb of Islamists who've studied from Western universities & try to charm us over from their fake accents. Stop showing remorse for Sharifs, Bhuttos as if they've been visionaries in the past. 
Hell, even someone like Asma Jahangir didn't say a word about Kashmir against her own country & Indians were treating her as "Symbol of Peace" after her death. Now, in our civil society we have legends like Prashant Bhushan & his ilk who want referendum.

Sharing a clip from Barkha's reportage of Kashmir in the 90s:

 

She is a bytch of highest order, don't know what's her vendetta against India and Hindus in particular, she was the one who was Giving positions of people during 26/11,she criticized the encounter of burhan wani citing him as son of a teacher, koi puche is Ben ki lawdi se ki  koi na koi ha.. ram ka pilla kisi na kisi Ka bachcha to hota hai, but does that justify the cowardly act they do, saala sotay hue sher ko to koi bhi kaid kr le, but jab amna samna Hua to chaddi Gili ho gyi thi, 

She was rightly put to her place in the below debate :

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gollum said:

Wonder what resident peaceniks on ICF have to say about this? That ICF is becoming full of fundoos and we aping them Pak!s. I thought of opening a thread about this video yesterday and then forgot, glad @vayuu1 bhai did the honors. Will news channels pick up this doc and share it? Will internal traitors acknowledge this? Next time foreigners lecture India based on frivolous Pak! complaints, any chance they will see the true sequence of events? 

 

In a twisted way I am glad that happened. Now our boys can go full throttle against the trouble makers without any major concern of hostage situation. Moreover non Muslims had to leave that place one day, instead of mass extinction shukar karo ki only a few 100 minorities died...better than prolonged torture which would have surely happened had they stayed back there. Also a warning to many other pockets in India who will face similar demographic imbalance by 2040-50. Ofc no Pakistan in close proximity to pour oil on the fire but rest assured we have enough traitors within and servile dhimmis who will create all sorts of problems. 

 

My only wish going forward is to have a Xinjiang like arrangement in the valley until their spirit breaks. Also may be use them as target practice for our boys, polish military tactics, test weapons, conduct scientific experiments.....make them regret their existence until they amend their ways which could take a while. 

But but but what about India's international diplomatic image and the fear of war crimes being recognized by the UN agencies?

 

Abe Bh**di walo , Chinese openly mete out the same treatment to the Uighyurs and no one bats an eye.

Sri Lanka did the similar thing to LTTE and it was brushed under the carpet.

Saudi Arabia despite it's khuleaam genocide against Yemenis and it's horrible record of human rights ,  is made the chairman of UNHRC.

Lekin tum faggots international image ki parwah karte rahna .

Chutiye logo ka chutia country. No wonder we are perennial slaves to the Italian dynasty. Ghulami toh khoon me bhari hai.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Stradlater said:

An interesting tidbit about the dictatorial Constitution of J&K.

After partition , several Valmiki(Dalits) families moved to Kashmir and they were only allowed in If they continued their traditional occupation of safai karmchari.

Now It doesn't stop there. Even after seven decades, their descendents who are now in 4th-5th generation can't choose any other profession other than that of being a janitor and if they study and get a degree , they won't be getting jobs because of this perversion that was imposed on their ancestors by the Kashmiris.

At the same time they aren't allowed to enjoy several rights available to native Kashmiris.

 

Now imagine the furore had it happened in mainstream India. Libtards would have lost their **** and called it a Brahminical conspiracy to subjugate Dalits. We would have seen large mass protests to the extent of desecrating Hindu idols and what not.

 

Could any one tell us what stopped BJP/RSS to talk about it? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Turning_track said:

This wasn't the first exodus of Pandits from Kashmir, it had happened a couple of times during the last millennium since it had been conquered by muslim kings.
There is a reason these Jihadis specifically targeted Hindu intelligentsia of the valley. Be it writers, journalists, farm owners they were the first ones to be attacked & butchered along with their family members. The sense of fear quickly spread around because of no stern action for their protection by the state & in a matter of few weeks Kashmiri Pandits were left with no homes.Thousands died in the refugee camps especially children & the elderly in the aftermath. 
Bibi Benazir showing her true colors at 10:42, my compatriots need to understand that we can't make a deal with mad dogs in garb of Islamists who've studied from Western universities & try to charm us over from their fake accents. Stop showing remorse for Sharifs, Bhuttos as if they've been visionaries in the past. 
Hell, even someone like Asma Jahangir didn't say a word about Kashmir against her own country & Indians were treating her as "Symbol of Peace" after her death. Now, in our civil society we have legends like Prashant Bhushan & his ilk who want referendum.

Sharing a clip from Barkha's reportage of Kashmir in the 90s:

 

 

I don't think Asima Jahangir or Burkha Dutt are evils or wrong. Asima Jahangir fought and risked her life against the millions of fanatic Muslims to save the life of Hindus and finally succeeded in bringing Justice for them. 

 

The difference is:

 

* Burkha Dutt wants to show both sides of the picture. 

 

* While you don't even want to see the other side, as you don't give any right to other side to exist. Therefore, it is not a matter of a JUSTICE between humans for you, while you don't even consider the other side as humans. It is not a matter of Justice for you, but a matter of Dominance. 

 

The main crime of people like Asima Jahangir and Burkha Dutt is this that they consider all sides as Humans, and want to solve the problems through understanding the problems, and bringing Justice and peace. 

 

To hell with Asima and Burkha. These 2 evil women are even worst than fanatic Muslims. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

I don't think Asima Jahangir or Burkha Dutt are evils or wrong. Asima Jahangir fought and risked her life against the millions of fanatic Muslims to save the life of Hindus and finally succeeded in bringing Justice for them. 

I know people like Asma Jahangir & Ansar Burney fought for human rights/release of Indian prisoners from Pak jails, so are many in the Indian side as well for Pak prisoners.
My point being about Indian liberals in the social media who were eulogising her about her role in the Kashmiri issue, when she has simply followed the Pak narrative on Kashmir. During 2000s she repeatedly criticised Indian govt for holding talks with Gen Mushraff? So, whom should the Indian establishment talk to- the Pak army, the civilian govt. or civil society??
 

Quote

 Burkha Dutt wants to show both sides of the picture

Are you joking?? This woman is responsible for the death of Indian soldiers because of her failed media stunts during the war. Not once but twice. Surely getting praise from a UN designated terrorist like Hafeez Saeed glorifies her resume.
 

Quote

While you don't even want to see the other side, as you don't give any right to other side to exist. Therefore, it is not a matter of a JUSTICE between humans for you, while you don't even consider the other side as humans. It is not a matter of Justice for you, but a matter of Dominance. 

Which existential threat you are talking about? We saw how justice was meted out to the minority Kashmiri Pandits by the majority M- community of Kashmir. The mosques went berserk for days spouting hatred & it is Delhi's failure that we could do nothing.
Riots were a common thing in India as well but no community had to leave their lands & migrate, except in this case.
Talking about dominance? It would be used for those who harm Indian interests in Kashmir, picking the gun & rebelling against the establishment will definitely be no good for themselves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, vayuu1 said:

Upar se ku.. Ti ka Twitter handle dekho tag line hai Barkha rani jam ke barsegi, saali koi munh lagayega to barsegi na. 

She talks of FOE, but routinely blocks users in the social media who question her without using any foul language. 
She even took a blogger Chaitanya Kunte to court a decade back, gagged him using army of lawyers & forced him to take down the article he wrote.

Edited by Turning_track

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Turning_track said:

I know people like Asma Jahangir & Ansar Burney fought for human rights/release of Indian prisoners from Pak jails, so are many in the Indian side as well for Pak prisoners.
My point being about Indian liberals in the social media who were eulogising her about her role in the Kashmiri issue, when she has simply followed the Pak narrative on Kashmir. During 2000s she repeatedly criticised Indian govt for holding talks with Gen Mushraff? So, whom should the Indian establishment talk to- the Pak army, the civilian govt. or civil society??
 

Asima was not an angel that she does not make a mistake on every issue. It is obvious she was neither against Indian Government nor against solving of Kashmir Issue, but she was against the Dictator in Pakistan who got no moral support in the public of Pakistan and the extremists could have used it against the Kashmir Issue in the future. 

For sure Asima was very very against the Kashmir policies of Pak Government (Military Establishment) and always raised her voice against them. 

 

27 minutes ago, Turning_track said:

Are you joking?? This woman is responsible for the death of Indian soldiers because of her failed media stunts during the war. Not once but twice. Surely getting praise from a UN designated terrorist like Hafeez Saeed glorifies her resume.
 

Once again Burkha is not an angel that she could report every thing correct and 100% balanced. But blaming her for death of soldiers etc is absolutely not correct and a very false accusation. Had this been a case, then for sure Burkha would have been charged with the death of soldiers by the Court and would have been behind the bars. 

 

For me, Burkha was correctly telling the background of the hostilities in the Kashmir and this is the BASE on which solutions could be found peacefully. Otherwise doing one sided propaganda, and totally abolishing the other side is never going to lead to peace, but only to blood. 

 

27 minutes ago, Turning_track said:

Which existential threat you are talking about? We saw how justice was meted out to the minority Kashmiri Pandits by the majority M- community of Kashmir. The mosques went berserk for days spouting hatred & it is Delhi's failure that we could do nothing. Riots were a common thing in India as well but no community had to leave their lands & migrate, except in this case.

What about migration to the ghettos to same cities in order to save their life? What about hatred from the Saffron brigade during rallies and failure of Indian government? These Muslims are not even the elites in their areas (like Brahmins in Kashmir), nor getting high Government jobs (like Brahmins in Kashmir)? 

It is not to defend the Muslim extremism in Kashmir against the Pandits, but it is about doing JUSTICE to the BOTH SIDES and trying to solve things on Humanity Bases. 

 

27 minutes ago, Turning_track said:

Talking about dominance? It would be used for those who harm Indian interests in Kashmir, picking the gun & rebelling against the establishment will definitely be no good for themselves.

Dominance means suggesting to do with present day Indian Muslims the same what Muslim Rulers did with the Hindus in the Past. Or to do with Muslims that what has been done to Rohingyas in Burma today. 

We are living in the 21st century and people talk about the genocides. 

Sure what Muslim extremists did in Kashmir, it was wrong and the criminals must be punished. But if state itself starts to become a criminal or Mafia, then it will bring no good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, vayuu1 said:

She is a bytch of highest order, don't know what's her vendetta against India and Hindus in particular, she was the one who was Giving positions of people during 26/11,she criticized the encounter of burhan wani citing him as son of a teacher, koi puche is Ben ki lawdi se ki  koi na koi ha.. ram ka pilla kisi na kisi Ka bachcha to hota hai, but does that justify the cowardly act they do, saala sotay hue sher ko to koi bhi kaid kr le, but jab amna samna Hua to chaddi Gili ho gyi thi, 

She was rightly put to her place in the below debate :

 

 

 

 

I don't agree with your accusation that Burkha has only vendetta against Hinduism. 

The question she asked was totally legit and correct that in India too women are not allowed to go to some temples and it is a discrimination.  The participant didn't say that Burkha was wrong in this statement, but she only asked to limit the discussion to Islam due to time constraint. 

 

I have personal (a lot of) experience when Muslims have been constantly criticizing me for having vendetta only against Islam. And they also come up with such lame excuses which have no bases. Off course I could criticize Islam hundreds of times better than I could ever criticize Christianity or Hinduism, and thus obviously 99% of time I will be criticizing Islam. You could visit our Facebook groups to see this same behaviour from the Muslims. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Asima was not an angel that she does not make a mistake on every issue. It is obvious she was neither against Indian Government nor against solving of Kashmir Issue, but she was against the Dictator in Pakistan who got no moral support in the public of Pakistan and the extremists could have used it against the Kashmir Issue in the future. 

For sure Asima was very very against the Kashmir policies of Pak Government (Military Establishment) and always raised her voice against them. 

@Alam_darSo she must've chosen a side, you can't criticise Pak-mil on one side & wave placards in front of UN office written "Indian state terrorism in Kashmir, India uses pellet guns to blind innocents" etc. It won't cut both ways. But still she got fair share of friends here in India & probably got her the reputation of being the most known face of civil society from across the border.
 

Quote

Once again Burkha is not an angel that she could report every thing correct and 100% balanced. But blaming her for death of soldiers etc is absolutely not correct and a very false accusation. Had this been a case, then for sure Burkha would have been charged with the death of soldiers by the Court and would have been behind the bars. 

For me, Burkha was correctly telling the background of the hostilities in the Kashmir and this is the BASE on which solutions could be found peacefully. Otherwise doing one sided propaganda, and totally abolishing the other side is never going to lead to peace, but only to blood. 

The two instances which I've been talking about is during Kargil war & 26/11. Tbh it will need another thread to discuss about her antics & even Indian army were embarassed later. 
If you think favorably about Barkha's reportage being balanced & unbiased, then its your opinion.
 

Quote

What about migration to the ghettos to same cities in order to save their life? What about hatred from the Saffron brigade during rallies and failure of Indian government? These Muslims are not even the elites in their areas (like Brahmins in Kashmir), nor getting high Government jobs (like Brahmins in Kashmir)? 

It is not to defend the Muslim extremism in Kashmir against the Pandits, but it is about doing JUSTICE to the BOTH SIDES and trying to solve things on Humanity Bases. 

Yes, ghettoisation could happen to any community after a riot but then they return depending upon the situation & try to get on with their lives. The Pandits can't even return because they feel unsafe because of the fear of targetted again like before & the respective parties in Kashmir won't allow them to build separate Kashmiri Pandit localities.
And is it Pandit's fault that because of their own merit & intelligence they got high ranking posts in the govt? Please now dont suggest that had any ulterior motive or New Delhi wanted only Hindus occupying those posts. 
Humanity means being fair & just, but it did not happen in Kashmir. If local administration fails, then the centre had to intervene right in time but they didn't. We never learnt from our mistakes & that is why we're watching the other parts of our country having troubles.
 

Quote

Dominance means suggesting to do with present day Indian Muslims the same what Muslim Rulers did with the Hindus in the Past. Or to do with Muslims that what has been done to Rohingyas in Burma today. 

We are living in the 21st century and people talk about the genocides. 

Sure what Muslim extremists did in Kashmir, it was wrong and the criminals must be punished. But if state itself starts to become a criminal or Mafia, then it will bring no good. 

Nobody is persecuting Muslims in India as you are making it out to be in this thread. The ordinary Muslim folks are doing well & fine, noone is hounding them barring those lynching incidents. The last serious riot happened to be in 2013 during UPA & they were foreshadowing a Nazi India five years later.
I'm truly ashtonished at the the comparison you are making regarding Indian muslims. 

Edited by Turning_track

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Turning_track said:

@Alam_darSo she must've chosen a side, you can't criticise Pak-mil on one side & wave placards in front of UN office written "Indian state terrorism in Kashmir, India uses pellet guns to blind innocents" etc. It won't cut both ways. But still she got fair share of friends here in India & probably got her the reputation of being the most known face of civil society from across the border.
 

in my opinion, Off course she must NOT have chosen a side of India or Pakistan, but only the side of the Humanity of Kashmiri people. 

 

She has very correctly criticize Pakistani Military and also the pallets from Indian Army. This is exactly the same thing which I do. And it is exactly the same thing which all Indian Secularists did. There is absolutely no doubt in our minds that use of such pellet guns should be condemned by any State. 

 

1 hour ago, Turning_track said:


If you think favorably about Barkha's reportage being balanced & unbiased, then its your opinion.
 

I have not seen enough of her. I discussed only about videos that are present here. Secondly, I firmly believe that every person makes mistakes at one point or another, including myself. Therefore, in my opinion, one has to look for whole carrier to make an opinion. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...