Sign in to follow this  
Forever Indian

ICF IPL 2019 Fantasy League

Guys, Round 2 is starting from tomorrow's match. So, any change you want to make ensure it's done before the start of tomorrow's first match. You can make unlimited changes for this round as well, only from next round there is a restriction of 5 trades/changes per round.

I shall post the rankings as the end of Round 1 (today's match) :two_thumbs_up:

Edited by Forever Indian

I wasn't allowed to play the game as Dream11 say only people in India can enter now despite my having played the game at iplt20 the past four years.

I am playing CricBattle instead however and I think it's a much better game actually.

Absolutely FUMING with CricBattle. I know this is not the place to vent fury at their game but the only forum they have is done on Facebook - I mean, what kind of a person does Facebook!

The rules state that the game is locked down 30 minutes before each match but that just doesn't happen.

I have traded players up to a minute before a match starting in EVERY game so far.

So today it has locked before I can make my trades and in my H2H league I am unbeaten and this foul up could cost me a first defeat because the only squad players are Deepak Chahar and Kedar Jadhav and I can't even make them captain and vice captain!

So my point to them would be how come I have been able to trade after the lockdown and now suddenly I cannot do that?

Either something IS or it ISN'T. 

All the points I will lose if Watto or Gayle (who I would have bought) score big, yes I am very angry indeed.:wall:

Edited by Chennai Chargers

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.