Lahore blast

Gollum

It's called escapism from FATF black list and a bail out of IMF is on the cards

To call for a self pity shooting some of your assets is an very old tactics.

Wait for the confirmation from the media, Pakistani are the ones who had suffered the most due to terrorism and world should support us.

A more bail out package from Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Qatar ..... etc are on the cards added with IMF releasing some money 

Also it also plays with the local public sentiments with the border and keep its Army more important with the propaganda that neighbour country has done this.

A well played internal scenario by a snake, which tries to harm its neighbour but in turn is slowly digging its own pit

8 minutes ago, sukhoi said:

Also it also plays with the local public sentiments with the border and keep its Army more important with the propaganda that neighbour country has done this.

A well played internal scenario by a snake, which tries to harm its neighbour but in turn is slowly digging its own pit

Already in full flow, all those blue ticks on Pak twitter having a field day blaming RAW, NDS, Endians, cow piss drinkers, Modi, Hindus, rapist Indian army yada yada. If Peshawar APS attack couldn't sort them, what hope now? 

Edited by Gollum

3 hours ago, Gollum said:

Your definition of gloating being?

The comments in this thread.

Human beings have died. Due to a suicide bomber.  I hate the PakMil and its despicable actions on the subcontinent too, but to jump the gun, assume the worst about who did it and why - is a fundamentalist, extremist mirror image of those Zaid Hamid types, that you are criticizing for blaming "endians".  

7 hours ago, sandeep said:

The comments in this thread.

Human beings have died. Due to a suicide bomber.  I hate the PakMil and its despicable actions on the subcontinent too, but to jump the gun, assume the worst about who did it and why - is a fundamentalist, extremist mirror image of those Zaid Hamid types, that you are criticizing for blaming "endians".  

Well there have been no smileys or hip hip hurrahs as far as I see, some factual statements that may appear blunt. 

Even before I started this thread Pak sources said it was done by a faction of TTP (Pakistan Taliban) named Hizbul Ahrar. They officially claimed responsibility at least 18 hours back. 

Of course RIP to the victims, that goes without saying but some of us have become desensitized to this violence. So pardon us if we aren't very diplomatic with our words. 

Again beg to differ, nothing fundamentalist or extremist over here. 

31 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Well there have been no smileys or hip hip hurrahs as far as I see, some factual statements that may appear blunt. 

Even before I started this thread Pak sources said it was done by a faction of TTP (Pakistan Taliban) named Hizbul Ahrar. They officially claimed responsibility at least 18 hours back. 

Of course RIP to the victims, that goes without saying but some of us have become desensitized to this violence. So pardon us if we aren't very diplomatic with our words. 

Again beg to differ, nothing fundamentalist or extremist over here. 

You started the thread with this: 

Terror attack during their holy month, annual tradition for peacefuls.

Talk about a sweeping generalization of an entire faith.  Apparently for some folks, its unfashionable, and "PC" to call out naked prejudice against a religion.  Prejudice != "Blunt or undiplomatic language". 

I share the pain, disgust and frustration with the actions of Pakistani murderers, often state sponsored.  Have no problem with being harsh or blunt about PakMil - or the majority of 'regular' Pakistanis who tacitly, silently (and often vocally) support such criminals.  BUT, there is still a difference between being blunt about that, and slamming an entire religion.  Let's be better than that.  Don't let such filthy pigs drag you down to that level.