we are not going to Beijing olympics

Cricketics

a very sad day in INdian sport history today.. once Olympic HOckey champions... India, won't be going to play hockey in Beijing olympics this time around. we have failed to qualify for olympics a very sad day in hockey history :((:((:((
tics must really be shattered... this is the first time I've seen him make a post without even one 'z' in there...

why can't some1 start Indian Hockey League .. same like ICF or ICL to raise the standard of the Game ,pump in some money and bring some foreign players. This would be good for Indian Hockey , may be this is the only way out/

why can't some1 start Indian Hockey League .. same like ICF or ICL to raise the standard of the Game ,pump in some money and bring some foreign players. This would be good for Indian Hockey , may be this is the only way out/
They did launch Indian Hockey League few years ago and pumped in some money too. I am not sure if it worked though

What a heart breaking news ... But in a way it is good.This was the kick in the face that the sports authority and the hockey fed needed so badly. I hope they can remove all the decaying rotten top brass.(Gill has already refused to resign)

the only hope for medal was hockey.. @ predator.. yaar i know we have been on decline in this decade..
Nah cricketics...they were never a medal prospect.More likely to get some in sports like shooting .....

What a heart breaking news ... But in a way it is good.This was the kick in the face that the sports authority and the hockey fed needed so badly. I hope they can remove all the decaying rotten top brass.(Gill has already refused to resign) Nah cricketics...they were never a medal prospect.More likely to get some in sports like shooting .....
i know of late they didn't do anything but really i used to have hope for atleast a bronze medal from them.. i know from last couple of olympics they didn't do anything..