Give up Ganguly

Yuvraj4Captaincy

i dunno why people have any problem with ganguly's burning desire to play in odi's..t20 i agree is beyond him at this age but odi's he can easily play for 1 or 2 more years...everybody else can wish to play why not ganguly. :finger: OP.....he was asked abt his fielding today and he just replied that he hopes the national selectors were watching....bcos tats the reason he was given for his dropping not his batting. and if i know ganguly he has the knack of proving what he believes him and then people of ur ilk are left with **** in ur face.... and all people who are laughing at ganguly and saying he is misfit for 20-20..should knw that he has won two MOM's ,played well for 14(30) in the win over Deccan at eden and today displayed exemplary leadership.and he brings in crowd.all thing considered he brings a huge value from both business and cricketing point of view to SRK.

i dunno why people have any problem with ganguly's burning desire to play in odi's..t20 i agree is beyond him at this age but odi's he can easily play for 1 or 2 more years...everybody else can wish to play why not ganguly. :finger: OP.....he was asked abt his fielding today and he just replied that he hopes the national selectors were watching....bcos tats the reason he was given for his dropping not his batting. and if i know ganguly he has the knack of proving what he believes him and then people of ur ilk are left with **** in ur face.... and all people who are laughing at ganguly and saying he is misfit for 20-20..should knw that he has won two MOM's ,played well for 14(30) in the win over Deccan at eden and today displayed exemplary leadership.and he brings in crowd.all thing considered he brings a huge value from both business and cricketing point of view to SRK.
As I said gangully can dream on I have no problems... :-D If anyone thinks an odd commitment in the field is enough to prove he is a good in the field, I can't help it....

As I said gangully can dream on I have no problems... :-D If anyone thinks an odd commitment in the field is enough to prove he is a good in the field' date=' I can't help it....[/quote'] exactly, one good day in the field, and he wants selectors to believe he can field well in ODIs, run well between wickets etc :haha:

bcos rameez said so.... :giggle:
cricket is not abt fielding..infact it is a secondary skill after batting and bowling.....having a good fielder is definitely good but having a good batsman is essential....among all the youngsters..only rohit sharma and gautam gambhir has been good and shown CONSISTENCY.Uthappa is simply ****.Gambhir and Rohit takes the middle order slot of dravid and kaif.with raina as a close substitute.however raina has to prove a lot to be considered international material..he didn't do all that well in his first essay. leaving the opener's slot as a straight away fight between sehwag,uthappa and ganguly.uthappa is simply not in the same class as other two.sehwag is simply awesome but for some reason he isnt doing that well in odi's.so ganguly can ofcourse be tried as a dependable opener and a person who has done well in the past. people will bring the name of asnodkar and yusuf pathan but they are still quite raw.their time will come and when that comes ,i'm sure they will do well.anyways dada will atmost play for 2 more year.probably one year.

Oh no, he's at it again....... Its almost embarrassing this, this kind of unabashed self-promotion. What does he mean 'I hope the selectors are watching'..? Of course they are watching and so is everyone. The whole world knows why he was dropped and those reasons havent changed. He is old, not athletic on the field and most importantly, there are better players than him right now. And BTW, who does he want to replace in the ODI team ? Sachin? Sehwag? Gambhir? ] There is simply no place for you Mr.Saurav!

This guy just keeps embarassing himself. watch the presentation ceremony.
Does anyone have the link to this video? Dada is not going to give up soon...as he believes he can still play...though its just self assumption in appraisal:--D

cricket is not abt fielding..infact it is a secondary skill after batting and bowling.....having a good fielder is definitely good but having a good batsman is essential....among all the youngsters..only rohit sharma and gautam gambhir has been good and shown CONSISTENCY.Uthappa is simply ****.Gambhir and Rohit takes the middle order slot of dravid and kaif.with raina as a close substitute.however raina has to prove a lot to be considered international material..he didn't do all that well in his first essay. leaving the opener's slot as a straight away fight between sehwag,uthappa and ganguly.uthappa is simply not in the same class as other two.sehwag is simply awesome but for some reason he isnt doing that well in odi's.so ganguly can ofcourse be tried as a dependable opener and a person who has done well in the past. people will bring the name of asnodkar and yusuf pathan but they are still quite raw.their time will come and when that comes ,i'm sure they will do well.anyways dada will atmost play for 2 more year.probably one year.
u can keep on writing pages about how dada turns the world upside down with his batting.... but MSD is not gonna have sourav anywhere near the ODI team as long as hes the captain. which i believe will be atleast another 2 yrs... by which time sourav will quite cricket.. so Sourav can only dream abt playing ODIs... which is not gonna happen anyways.. so all the gangulians in the meantime keep writing ur fantasy stories abt ganguly and his ODI match winning prowess...

u can keep on writing pages about how dada turns the world upside down with his batting.... but MSD is not gonna have sourav anywhere near the ODI team as long as hes the captain. which i believe will be atleast another 2 yrs... by which time sourav will quite cricket.. so Sourav can only dream abt playing ODIs... which is not gonna happen anyways.. so all the gangulians in the meantime keep writing ur fantasy stories abt ganguly and his ODI match winning prowess...
lol unfortunately many predicted greg would never allow him to come back but he did and he did it with distinction..so i don't give any importance to what dhoni thinks..dhoni will hold sway as long as india is winning and if india starts losing dhoni wouldn't have the balls to stop him..so as long as young india rides on sachin yuvraj and sehwag to win matches...ganguly will be out of the team

hehe straighttalk accepted u are a gangulian..but then u cant jus keep bragging about sourav coming back to the ODIs..even if india starts losing the selectors wont go back to sourav or rahul..they ll bring in young blood..souravs ODI career is over..and the sooner he realizes it the better it is for him..i know stranger things have happened in cricket..but if this happens then its more of our selectors losing their brain than Sourav performing well and coming back..thats all i can say..

Pappu Gangu just wants some of the love that Dhoni is bringing to the Indian team :icflove: And for those praising his batting, running b/n the wickets is included in batting. Just look at the number of threes and twos India scored in Aus. Tendulkar can match the youngsters in running.

hehe straighttalk accepted u are a gangulian..but then u cant jus keep bragging about sourav coming back to the ODIs..even if india starts losing the selectors wont go back to sourav or rahul..they ll bring in young blood..souravs ODI career is over..and the sooner he realizes it the better it is for him..i know stranger things have happened in cricket..but if this happens then its more of our selectors losing their brain than Sourav performing well and coming back..thats all i can say..
i do not knw what u define as a gangulian but i am a fan of ganguly..and i am not bragging ..he is yet to return....so whats there to brag about right now..... if he does score well ..i am sure he will come back albeit for a short time. and if he fails well then he has no right to be in the team and i wouldn't mind it.and i knw ganguly very well ,so i can say that if he is really serious of coming back he will walk into the side just as he had did the last time. atleast his situation was even worse last time and not even i gave him any chance of coming back but he did when greg was at the helm