The Vegetarians/Vegans of ICF

Cricketics

Veggie + eggs here. Best veggie fast food in the US: Chipotle Burritos Best veggie fast food in the UK: Nandos Pita burgers with perinnaise
Me same (Veggie + eggs) and yes Nandos Veggie Pittas with perinnaise *drool* Theres many many choices available in the UK, you'd have no problem being a vegetarian here

nope they aren't. but lot of people eat egg in India but don't prefer eating other non veg food like chicken etc, so they call themselves Veggi. i don't eat though. pure veg here.
OMG veggi means veg + egg then IM PURE VEG. i wrote im pure veggi in my previous post. :(( anyways im pure vegetarian brahman :two_thumbs_up:

ya they are. but lot of punjabis chose to be veg too. you go to Chandigaht, Ludhiana, Amrtisar, or even in Delhi. Lot of people are just veg too. In my family, lot of people eat Non Veg, but i am Veg.
haha...true.. its hard to explain ppl when they ask most popular non-veg dishes( Butter Chicken, Chicken Tikka) came from Punjab and yet you are veggie... Lots of my Sikh friends back home were veggie too( though they were AmritDhari )