Deccan Chargers

Rohan495

laxman should just look to play the way he played in the pro40 last year. he did well there scoring at a sr of 100 & never looked for any aerial shots, just found the gaps for 1s & 4s. laxman just needs to continue that here. otherwise 3-4 more failures out here & he might even have to sit out

and afridi shouldve opened....no doubt
definitely should have opened the innings. i dont know about the batting order of Deccan Chargers, the chemistry is not there. I feel like Laxman is not the capable batsmen(at number 3) he once was for a while. I feel like Sharma should bat at 3 and maybe laxman should be pushed down to 5 or 6, because theres no way Laxman can face the swing and the pace the bowlers get early on, for the next match i want to see a line up somewhat like this 1. Adam Gilchrist 2. Herschelle Gibbs 3. Rohit Sharma 4. Symonds 5. Laxman 6. Afridi 7. Bangar 8. RP Singh 9. Ohja 10. Kalyankrishnan 11. Another seamer.

definitely should have opened the innings. i dont know about the batting order of Deccan Chargers, the chemistry is not there. I feel like Laxman is not the capable batsmen(at number 3) he once was for a while. I feel like Sharma should bat at 3 and maybe laxman should be pushed down to 5 or 6, because theres no way Laxman can face the swing and the pace the bowlers get early on, for the next match i want to see a line up somewhat like this 1. Adam Gilchrist 2. Herschelle Gibbs 3. Rohit Sharma 4. Symonds 5. Laxman 6. Afridi 7. Bangar 8. RP Singh 9. Ohja 10. Kalyankrishnan 11. Another seamer.
You are right on the chemistry part. Talent is here but just like Punjab team, players are not gelling and passion seems to be missing.

to vvs, just do what u did in the pro40 last year out here i saw laxmans 2 knocks in the pro40 and he scored at a sr of 100 without taking any risks & never went for any aerial shots. laxman just needs to do that here. a 25-ball 30 by laxman in the middle can be useful when others like rohit sharma, symonds & afridi look for the big shots

and if laxman has to play..He should play at 4 not too up the order..not too down and just play at strike rate of 100-120 in middle order shoudl be okay..
Thats what happens when you waste your money on foreign talent, its not like they spent their money both on batsmen and bowlers, but what boggles me is.....They spent 80% of their money on batsmen, and the highest paid bowler is RP singh, who in my opinion is going to be a major flop, and they pay their best bowler in Vaas 200,000. Clearly a lot flaws on the hyderabad team. Here are some major ones -Trusting a player like VVS, who has had little 20 20 experience -No variety in bowling, not even any local players on the team -Spending way too much money on Symonds -Lack of Gelling., but iit comes through a good leader and VVS is just way to soft of a person to captain a 2020 side

Thats what happens when you waste your money on foreign talent, its not like they spent their money both on batsmen and bowlers, but what boggles me is.....They spent 80% of their money on batsmen, and the highest paid bowler is RP singh, who in my opinion is going to be a major flop, and they pay their best bowler in Vaas 200,000. Clearly a lot flaws on the hyderabad team. Here are some major ones -Trusting a player like VVS, who has had little 20 20 experience -No variety in bowling, not even any local players on the team -Spending way too much money on Symonds -Lack of Gelling., but iit comes through a good leader and VVS is just way to soft of a person to captain any side
one small correction.

too many waste baggages in the team.. 1.Laxi 2.Rao 3.Arjun Yadav
-I wouldnt necessarily call VVS a waste, but i feel like he is not playing his natural game, he was even doing fine in the test matches and i think this whole concept of 2020 has confused the shiet out of him, lets be fair to him lately he has had no international experience in limited overs cricket, i hope he progresses during the course of such an intense tournament

Thats what happens when you waste your money on foreign talent, its not like they spent their money both on batsmen and bowlers, but what boggles me is.....They spent 80% of their money on batsmen, and the highest paid bowler is RP singh, who in my opinion is going to be a major flop, and they pay their best bowler in Vaas 200,000. Clearly a lot flaws on the hyderabad team. Here are some major ones -Trusting a player like VVS, who has had little 20 20 experience -No variety in bowling, not even any local players on the team -Spending way too much money on Symonds -Lack of Gelling., but iit comes through a good leader and VVS is just way to soft of a person to captain a 2020 side
Thanks for finally getting it!! :two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up: :yay: They should drop that Rao dumbass and get Ravi Teja in.

and honestly guys, why the fack did they have to get symonds, theres no need for him Styris will do exactly the same job for a cheaper price, instead of getting symonds they could have easily got 2-3 fine bowlers for that price.

They need to give Symonds, Shafridi and Gilchrist as many overs as possible. That should be their top 3, with Rohit Sharma following. You can't expect Symonds and Shafridi to step on the gas when the team is reeling at 3 wickets down. Laxman and Venu completely killed the Chargers' momentum at the beginning, but in fairness to them - they were facing the BEST NEW BALL ATTACK in the league.

Has someone hacked into Rohan's account?
No man i was very dissapointed the Laxman didnt start the tournament in an effective manner, i want this guy to suceed but yet he makes the same mistakes, he should stick to his natural game rotating strike looking for boundaries and just anchoring the innings, why is he playing such loose strokes, it only makes him look bad, the whole of india are watching what is good is going to do for him? he is the captain and it will make him look more bad.

man ive given up on Laxman against the in swinging deliveries....he will never learn....He always like to get on the back foot, and against fast swing bowling he can expect his stumps to go for a launch.
Is this for true or has someone hacked into Rohan's ID? Laxman is still good, he may not be suited for Twenty20s but is a top player.